—MOJuly, 1971NO.PReceived 8/69 Laurentide
1. AS THY BRIDE OF THE MORNING HATH AWAKENED THEE WITH HER KISSES, and as her soft touches hath aroused thee, so shall thou woo My Spirit and touch the hem of My Garment—My Skirt; and as thy seed shall flow out of thee into her to bring forth fruit, even so virtue shall flow out of Me into thee to bring forth the fruit for My Kingdom.
2. AND EVEN AS HER BREASTS DO SATISFY THEE‚ so shall My bosom satisfy thee with the milk of My Word to the strengthening of thy sinews in the Spirit.
3. AND AS THE KISSES OF HER MOUTH AROUSE THEE, and the touches of thy tongue do thrill thee, even so shall the kisses of My Mouth inspire thee to the completion of thy loving, and the touching of thy tongue by My Spirit shall inflame thee to perfect union with Me.
4. AND AS HER EMBRACES DO ENTHRALL THEE, and her body doth warm thee, so My arms are about thee, and we are one.
5. AND AS HER PERIODS OF MENSTRUATION DO GIVE HER REST from the ecstasies of thy love and the sowing of thy seed, even so thou dost need thy periods of rest and recuperation from the witnessing and the meeting of their need.
6. AND EVEN AS THOU DOST THRILL WITH GENTLE CARESSES, and communicate with soft whispers in thy loving, so shalt thou be enthralled with the caresses of My Love‚ and the communications of My Spirit as thou dost love Me.
7. AND EVEN AS I HAVE SAID IN MY WORD THAT THERE IS A TIME FOR LOVE, even as thou dost take time in the bed of love for the wooing of thy lover, so must thou spend time in loving Me in the bed of our fellowship together in the realm of the Spirit.
8. AND AS THOU‚ DURING THE ECSTASY OF THY LOVE DOTH SEE VISIONS of paradise in her eyes‚ so shalt thou in the ecstasies of My Love see visions and revelations of the things that I have in store for thee‚ and shall hear the sweet promises of the future of things to come.
9. AND AS IN CONCLUSION OF MY LOVING and the ecstasies and the revelations, thou dost praise Me‚ so thou dost praise her and thank her for her love and her ecstasies, and the revealing of herself unto thee.
10. BUT EVEN AS ALL OF THIS SACRIFICE AND RITUAL OF LOVE WOULD MEAN NOTHING without obedience, so shalt thou then go forth from thy chamber as the bride to obey and to minister and to perform the labours of My household.
11. IF THOU DOST SPEND ALL OF THY DAYS IN LOVE TO THE NEGLECT OF MY SERVICE, even as My Old Church doth worship Me only with her lips, but her heart is far from Me in disobedience, so shall it be with thee. And as she shall suffer My judgments, beware lest thou too suffer condemnation for thy neglect.
12. AND AS THE WORDS OF LOVE AND PRAISE and the witness of her name are continually upon thy lips as thou dost go about thy labours, so shall My Name and My praises and the words of adoration to Me be continually upon thy lips to Me.
13. EVEN AS THOU DOST ADMIRE AND DESIRE HER BEAUTY‚ even so shalt thou admire and desire My beauty.
14. AND BE NOT AS THE OLD CHURCH, which doth wear clothes which are for show and to protect herself from Me, but bare thyself unto Me, even as unto thy Love in humility and love, even as thou dost bare thyself unto his love.
15. AND THIS NIGHT WHICH THOU DIDST THINK THOU HAD RESERVED UNTO THYSELF, I reserved unto Myself. This night which thou didst dream of for the wooings of love and the ecstasies of the flesh. I brought about for the wooing of My Spirit, and the ecstasies of My orgasms.