—By Father DavidDO 9237 July 1980
1. YOUR POOR CHOICE OF LIT FOR PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION SOMETIMES DUMBFOUNDS US!—Such as "Infidelity" to the Prime Minister of Spain, or "Moses on the Mountain" to the Prime Minister of Jamaica, or "End of Allende" in the country that ended him!
2. SOMETIMES WE WONDER ABOUT YOUR LACK OF WISDOM in these things, & wonder why you chose these particular pieces of lit at all, some of which were never intended for public distribution at all & are certainly not suitable for such, much less for their national leaders, & can only give a very poor impression of you & your intelligence & your motives for distributing them!
3. FOR GOD'S SAKE‚ WHY DON'T YOU USE MILKY LIT LIKE "LOVE LETTER", "LONG LIVE LOVE" OR "BABY TRACT" OR THE SIMPLE LITTLE GOSPEL LETTERS instead of complicated controversial lit that's probably only going to get you in trouble‚ or if nothing else at least make a bad impression on people who can't understand what you are talking about! How many times have I had to say it!?
4. USE ONLY MILKY INOFFENSIVE LOVING LIT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC‚ strangers & certainly famous people & political leaders, if you don't want to give them a bad impression of you, & possibly even cause yourself trouble! Political lit may go over where that particular lit's politics is popular in the country in which you're distributing it.—But certainly not where it's totally against their political principles!—And economic lit may go over where it's not offensive to the country in which it is distributed.
5. BUT IT'S CERTAINLY SAFER TO STICK TO THE "SINCERE MILK OF THE WORD FOR BABES" (Heb.5:12-14 & 1Pet.2:2) & not give them strong meat that they can neither understand nor much less digest, & could cause them to be offended & turn on you! "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, & turn again & rend you!" (Mt.7:6.)
6. STICK TO SIMPLE THINGS THEY CAN UNDERSTAND & SYMPATHISE WITH & identify with &, if possible, agree with. And for God's sake, know their politics & economics before you start distributing that kind of lit! Please use a little common sense, & if you haven't got any, ask God for it! Distribute common-sense lit to the common people & their leaders!
7. ALL OF OUR LIT IS CLASSIFIED as to whom it is best used for, & nothing should ever be given to the general public or their leaders unless it's marked GP!—And even some of that is not suitable in some places on some occasions!
8. DFO LIT IS DEFINITELY NOT SUITABLE FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC, but only for the Family & our good friends, & certainly DO lit is not suitable for anybody but the TRFing Family! So please watch your lit! DO & DFO lit should not even be reprinted for anyone except for the Family & friends! It certainly should not be reprinted for distribution on the street or to public leaders!
9. NO WONDER SOME COUNTRIES HAVE SUCH A BAD IMPRESSION OF US when we give them such peculiar & controversial literature!—Strong meat that they can't take, instead of the sincere milk of the Word needed by such babes. Please have a little common sense & Godly wisdom about your lit & it's distribution & to whom!
10. DO NOT DISTRIBUTE D.O. NOR D.F.O. LETTERS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, & be careful & prayerful even about what GP Letters you distribute‚ where‚ & to whom! We've said this before time & again, but now we have to say it again, considering the reports we've been receiving about the strange pieces of lit that some of you have passed to strangers, even public leaders & in very dangerous countries!
11. GOD HELP US TO HAVE BETTER SENSE & USE BETTER JUDGMENT & SPIRIT-LED WISDOM IN OUR LITERATURE DISTRIBUTION! For God's sake & your own sake, we hope we don't get any more reports of such odd pieces of literature being given to national leaders of various countries, nor even to their people! Please use better judgment & common sense in your literature distribution, & don't just give away any lit to anybody just because you happen to have it on hand!
12. BETTER NOT TO GIVE IT AT ALL, THAN TO GIVE THE WRONG LITERATURE TO THE WRONG PEOPLE! God bless & help you to have better sense, in Jesus' name, amen!—Amen?—And remember‚ not all Komix are GP nor even appropriate for GP in your location! Read'm & see!—Lest they read'm & weep!
13. EVEN HEALING TRACTS OR LETTERS ON HEALING ARE SOMETIMES VERY GOOD FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC, as nearly everybody needs healing, as are also the Letters on Health & Food, etc., as nearly everybody needs those too, & appreciates them as ministering to their physical needs, which was something that Jesus nearly always did before He even ministered to their spiritual needs! He either fed or healed them first & ministered to their bodies before He ministered to their spirits or their minds & hearts! You can't preach the Gospel to a hungry stomach! So try it! You may like it!—Jesus did!—Use common sense and COMMON–SENSE LIT!
—TKS! GBYAKY from using the wrong lit with the wrong people!—Amen?—PTL! ILY!—D.