PERSONAL NOTES, COMMENTS AND ADVICE
Greetings in Jesus Dear Name! We want to try, little by little, to answer some of your many wonderful letters and reports!—So here, for a start, are acknowledgements to a few of you Colonies. WE'RE GOING TO TRY, GOD WILLING, TO GET TO YOU ALL AS WE READ YOUR MAIL, so don't feel left out if we don't mention you this time, but be patient and look forward to the next installment!
2. CORPUS: God bless you and your new outreaches—and we're thanking God with you for your new blessings. You're our springboard to Latin America! Get them trained and ready. South America's our next harvest field, God Willing. Belated congratulations on your newborn revolutionary!—and Gideon, we love your enthusiastic reports!
3. MISCELLANEOUS: We'd please like to see you title your reports correctly! A Log Summary is not a weekly report: it is a Log Summary. And please differentiate between "Shepherd's Reports" sent to us and the King Report sent to F.J. And please continue to call MO, MO—in all reports and letters. All other names are strictly classified. And by all means, on all Reports to F.J., please include an estimate of the number of decisions or souls won that week, not only the number of new disciples!—And make these two figures separate:—so many souls won‚—so many new disciples. You're bound to be getting some to receive Jesus who have not yet forsaken all to become a full–time disciple, and we'd like to know how many. We think it would encourage your own hearts to know how much fruit you're bearing each week, besides the number of disciples! From your reports, we could then total the results of our entire army weekly, and I believe it will astound you! Hallelujah! It's a Revolution for Jesus!
4. COACHELLA: DON'T STAY OUT IN THAT SUN LONG WITHOUT A HAT or an umbrella‚ or you're going to need another Elisha! (2Kgs.4). Also watch those fire hazards in that heat. It's so hot there, things can explode just from spontaneous combustion. Why don't you guys move up to the Rocky Mountain State for the Summer? WHAT IS YOUR WORK TIME TO CLASS TIME RATIO THERE? BE SURE YOU SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM, and give your best time to the Lord! You've got too many people there anyway.
5. MISCELLANEOUS: PLEASE put the name of your Colony at the top of your reports, and the author's name.
6. COACH: WHICH bus blew the piston and burned up the bearings? Remember, a stitch in time saves nine!—I would advise you not to take the job of the King's steward Reuben. "No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please Him who hath chosen him to be a soldier." (2Tim.2:4). Rather, I again advise you to move at least half of that group to our Rocky Mountain Colony for the Summer.
7. CINCY: Sorry about some of your disappointments and problems, but thank God for the reclamations and blessings!—I still think over fifty is too many for that house, and about thirty–five would be better, if you're going to pass the officials!—How come that guy was able to pick up his van? Hadn't it been transferred? WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO ALLOW PEOPLE TO INDIAN-GIVE THE LORD!—Glad to hear of the new teams you're sending out! Trust it will lighten your load and help others—Also, hope you finally got our letters!—Glad to hear about your new printing press. Hope you'll soon be able to start supplying the East with literature.—Also, a witnessing area where you could go swimming is the kind we could all pray for this time of year!—You see, the Lord is trying to be good to you despite the persecution skit complexes you've had in the past from too much Wurmbrandt! REMEMBER, WE DON'T ALL HAVE TO BE TORTURED AND DIE AS MARTYRS. In fact, the Lord is trying to be as good to us as possible! In fact, He really wants you to be happy and joyful in your work for Him!—not living in mortal fear and terror of coming horrors. Offenses indeed must come, but woe unto him through whom they come. (Mt.18:7). DON'T LET IT BE YOUR FAULT SIMPLY BECAUSE OF A CRAZE FOR MARTYRDOM COMPLEX!
8. GOD WANTS YOU TO LIVE FOR HIM—AND AS LONG AS POSSIBLE—AND AS HAPPILY AS POSSIBLE—a good happy sample of the joy of the Lord before someday you may have to die for Him!—Which reminds me of what Patton said, "A good soldier is not one who wants to die for his country‚ but one who wants to make the other damn bastard die for his country!"
9. SO REMEMBER, YOU GOTTA LOT OF LIVING FOR THE LORD TO DO, BEFORE HE CALLS YOU HOME, God willing. LET THE OTHER DAMN BASTARD DIE FOR THE DEVIL IF HE WANTS TO, BUT LET US LIVE HAPPILY FOR THE LORD‚ AND BE A GOOD SAMPLE OF HIS JOY, HAPPINESS‚ BLESSING‚ AND HEALTH.
10. CINCY: Zadok, we got your sheet labelled "Personnel Problems", and at the top it looked like you have everybody on the place listed! Was that just your total personnel list or are they all problems? Ha! Well, PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS PROBLEMS, BUT A GREAT JOY AS WELL. Maybe Amiel needs to get married! Congratulations to Tula and Abby, and also Tekoa and her new little Rocketts with long black hair—also Jesse, of course! So glad Asenath came back in Detroit. Tell her I love her—and I'm inclined to agree with her on our need for more love and patience! Also so glad Nathaniel and Michal are back together again at the Ohio Farm—the result of more love and patience! We read Michal's last Ohio Farm log—it was beautiful! I'm glad the old MO Letters are helping to put you to sleep physically! I just hope they help keep you awake spiritually!
11. MISC: Also, you reporters, we can't tell by your reports whether your total enrollment by sexes includes your staff and elders or not. THE TOTALS SHOULD INCLUDE EVERYBODY THERE, AND THE SEXUAL BREAKDOWN SHOULD INCLUDE EVERYBODY, SO THAT BOTH TOTALS JIVE. Then, you should tell us how many of this total are elders and staff and children. In other words, be sure to include elders, staffs, and children in your total enrollment! God bless you, Josiah, as God makes you a leader!
12. KY: Congratulations to you for the Revolution's briefest log summary— five lines! God bless Johannan! IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT, THERE'S NO USE TALKING ABOUT NOTHING, JUST TO FILL UP SPACE AND TAKE UP OUR TIME—SO GOD BLESS YOU FOR BEING HONEST. You got more in five lines than some of these guys can put in a whole page!
13. OHIO FARM: Sounds like your "Keep O. Farm Beautiful" campaign is doing great, spiritually as well as physically! Hope you're receiving our letters now! YOUR RAIN SHOWERS AND GARDEN PRODUCE ARE A GOOD SAMPLE OF "USE IT!" GBY! Don't forget to Baby the Babes! Remember, System withdrawal is worst!—Love is the best solution! Did you get the two floodlights for security yet? Glad "Faith" answered so many questions!
14. AUSTIN: We got a little behind on our reading‚ so from an old report, we want to tell Hosanna that was another good summary, finding a little humour even in serious situations. We're not sure you're still there—things are moving so fast—but wherever you are, Hosanna, keep up the good work for the Lord! ALWAYS REMEMBER TO NAME YOUR COLONY AND DATE YOUR MESSAGE IN THE HEADING! Thanks! Belated Congrats to Ready and Prisca, who were in Austin, but now need our prayers as they labour with Faith and Ho in England.
15. MISC: WE LOVE TO HEAR REPORTS FROM ALL COLONIES OF RETURNING BACKSLIDERS—PRODIGALS! "I am married to the Backslider!"—saith the Lord! (Jer.3:14)
16. SAN FRANCISCO: "By their fruits ye shall know them!" Hallelujah! So glad God's providing!—WHERE HE GUIDES‚ HE PROVIDES! BUT DON'T KNOCK THESE REMOTE PLACES—WE'LL NEED THEM SOMEDAY! YOU SMALL COLONIES CERTAINLY DO "DO A LOT WITH A LITTLE!" We held meetings in the Walnut Creek-Concord area when I was a teenager! Ha! If I'd only known what I know now! YOU HAVE TO WEIGH THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF PUBLICITY. ONE OF THE DANGERS IS THAT YOU'RE NOTIFYING THE ENEMY, TOO! Josh and Faith had good friends in Monterey who wanted to start a club when Josh was in the Army—a major, a captain, and Doctor in Carmel!
17. LA: Regarding Queen Situation: Keep sweet, humble—but firm! Did you get your fans there yet? We love you! Have more to say later, after reading latest reports! Just trying to get caught up now on some of the back ones!
18. SAN DIEGO: Thanks for your reports, Justin. We understand you're now back in LA holding the fort there! Good point about the buildings—they're here for our use! BEWARE OF REPORTERS—MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY'RE UP TO! Thanks for your sweet letter, Enoch and Tirzah! Thanks also for your personal letter, Justin! Son, I'm proud to have you as my son! You've really got us all pegged! EZEK.3:17–19 ARE WHY I'M HERE, TOO! Thanks for the good pictures of S.D. Maria loves you‚ too!
19. IN MOVING ALL THAT CEMENT AROUND, WATCH THOSE BACKS—IT'S EASY TO STRAIN THEM, IF YOU'RE NOT PRAYERFUL, AND DON'T USE THE COMMON SENSE THE LORD'S GIVEN YOU. Great neighbours you guys have!—Wanna hunt your rabbits and eat your doughnuts!—if we know you, you're doing the hunting!
20. FT. WORTH: Great work, Elijah! Did you get the things you needed? If not‚ see Josh! Your reports are so inspiring—it's a joy to read them! Did the head of the Bible Department at TCU ever come to any of your Bible studies? PTL!—He'll get more Bible through you than he ever got at TCU‚ where my Mom became an atheist! GBY!
21. TSC: WE'RE SORRY SOME OF YOU THERE HAVE TO REMAIN BY THE STUFF SO LONG‚ SACRIFICING SO OTHERS MAY GO OUT TO OTHER MISSION FIELDS! BUT LEST YOU LOSE THE VISION, REMEMBER JACOB IN THE SCHOOL OF LABAN!
22. CINCY: What was done about the letter from the Department of Public Works requesting changes made on the McGregor Avenue Building to comply with the Building Code?
23. KNOXVILLE: Dear Zechariah: Sounds like you're doing a good job there‚ in spite of King PROBLEMS—BUT THAT'S THE PRICE OF KINGS. Glad you survived the "David" series. They were quite a shock to us, too! FAITH THAT CANNOT STAND A TEST IS NO FAITH AT ALL—BUT THE TRYING OF YOUR FAITH IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN GOLD! God bless and keep you! Love you.
24. SAN FRANCISCO: WE AGREE THAT NEW BABES DO NOT BELONG ON THE BATTLEFIELD! SEND THEM TO A BABE'S RANCH!—Your video-tape was the best yet! GBY!
25. ATLANTA: Thought your "Icon Shoppe" a great idea! What were the details on the persecution from the Negroes there? Regarding Kent Philpot: None so blind as those who refuse to see! LABOURERS ARE FEW—HARVEST PLENTEOUS—MAYBE BETTER CONSOLIDATE?—ONE HOUSE?—I SUGGESTED THIS BEFORE—WE NEED TO SPREAD OUT MORE, SEND SURPLUS ON ROAD OR TO NEW COLONIES! We pray for you, and love and miss you! Kenaz: the verses you sent recently were very appropriate! God bless you! Shad, regarding your dream—GOD HAS PREDICTED DIVISION—"BUT WOE UNTO THEM THROUGH WHOM IT COMES!"
26. GAINESVILLE: I LOVE THOSE LITTLE COLONIES—ALWAYS BLESSED! EVERYBODY'S USED! REALLY ORGANISED! GOD SUPPLIES! GREAT WITNESSES! GOD PROTECTS!—AND THEY REALLY LEARN A LOT! I hope you took in the boy who owed on the student loan, since you seemed to think he was worth it! DON'T LET THAT STAND IN YOUR WAY! THOSE DEBTS ARE NOT BINDING! If possible‚ you're supposed to repay them within ten years after leaving school—and plenty of people can't and don't. The government doesn't need our money! Excellent article in the Florida Alligator! Praise God! He surely has inspired the reporters who have worked on the stories about the Children of God! Why don't you try a smaller P.O., in a nearby town‚ or a branch, since there is such a long lineup at the main office! Of course, it works! It's Bible and Jesus! Hallelujah!
27. CORPUS: Great Work! Hallelujah! Sounds like you're the folks for the job! PTL! Did you get your sewing machine yet? Tell your little wifey to start praying for one, if it's not there yet! God bless the probation department there!—They are confessing that they don't have the answer, and we do! Glory to God!
28. MONTEREY: Saulo, you write some of the most victorious reports in the War!—Because you have so many battles!—Hallelujah!—Hope you get your van and reinforcements. Has Gad sent the literature yet! OUR MEXICAN MISSIONARIES HAVE PROVEN GOD CAN PROCURE ANYWHERE!! But they do need $! Got some? Sounds like harvest time in Mexico! Glad the Lord's letters encourage you!—And appreciate your love. You've done a marvelous job there! GBY! MISSIONARIES HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE SAME PROBLEM: GOING INTO A COUNTRY, IT HASN'T BEEN THE GOVERNMENT, NOR THE NATIVES, BUT OTHER MISSIONARIES WHO HAVE BEEN THE WORST FOES—WHO IN THEIR JEALOUSY AND COMPETITION HAVE TRIED TO WRECK THE OTHER'S WORK!—ANOTHER CASE OF 10:36! Sounds like a good team!—and God is certainly giving you love and wisdom with them!
29. DETROIT: Hope you got your bus. Sorry about Naomi. But Australia is next, D.V.—with or without her!—Better the latter! The Aussie government will even pay your fare as an immigrant! Glad you're back, Melody!—Love you!—and you keep on loving!—Congrats on that good team to Canada!—But watch those IDs and Selahs!
HAM RADIO MINISTRY
Dear JAVAN, ADRIA, LUKE, BEN HADAD, SHUHITE, ABDON, and all radio personnel:
30. Thank you for your excellent reports, some of the best in the Revolution! I wish we could get some reports from some other departments, like this, like GAD, the OFFICE‚ the SCHOOL‚ the NURSERY, PROCURING, etc.—and if these reports were as thorough and comprehensive as yours, perhaps we could reduce them to a monthly summary basis. AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED‚ A MONTHLY REPORT ON EACH OF THESE DEPARTMENTS WOULD BE SUFFICIENT, INCLUDING YOURS, SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO SPEND ALL YOUR TIME WRITING REPORTS‚ and can get that equipment built, and those operators trained and functioning!
31. God bless you! RARELY HAVE ANY OF OUR DEPARTMENTS ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCH WITH SO LITTLE AND THE REST OF THEM WOULD DO WELL TO TAKE A CUE FROM YOU‚ including your very clear financial report. Before Ho left for Europe, I RECOMMENDED THAT YOU BE GIVEN YOUR OWN ACCOUNT, AND A REGULAR BUDGET FOR YOUR EXPENSES. I'm glad to see that's finally being put into effect. OTHER DEPARTMENTS MIGHT WELL TAKE A TIP FROM THIS, GIVING THEM AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXERCISE THEIR OWN FAITH, each for their own expenses, AND I BELIEVE THE LORD WOULD BLESS EACH OF YOU ACCORDINGLY, ACCORDING TO YOUR FAITH AND DILIGENCE. Amen?
32. I agree with you heartily on the necessity of this equipment‚ and was the one who put the first thousand dollars into it, as you and Ho may recall. If you can ever get it working, I believe it'll be a tremendous asset, and save lots of time and mistakes, as well as expenses of communication in the future. Like other equipment vital to our operation, initial investment may seem large, but future maintenance should be negligible compared to our transportation department, which is now our biggest expense. Frankly, I THINK WE NEED A DRIVERS AND MECHANICS SCHOOL ALSO, TO TEACH CAR CARE, or we won't be able to procure transportation as fast as we can tear it up! WE ALL NEED TO LEARN BETTER STEWARDSHIP OF WHAT GOD GIVES US, AND WE'RE THANKFUL FOR THE GOOD EXAMPLE YOU'RE SETTING.
33. As we are now spreading around the world, we will appreciate your work more and more, especially considering the difficulty of communications in some countries, as well as the expense. Think how nice it would be right now to receive a late news flash hot off the air waves, typed neatly on one of our machines from England or Holland! Gad could then slap it on one of their machines for duplication for all of us, and we'd all have the latest news in almost nothing flat! Hallelujah! Keep up the good work! We could also give them our latest advice and counsel by teletype—which is almost like a private line, or a code‚ and therefore, much more secure than phoning or audio-broadcasting. God bless you boys, and girls! I'm with you! Someone was reminding us today of the prophecies given over you and Adria‚ Javan, up on the hill, along this line, long ago. The prophecies seemed to indicate that you would be writing something, Adria, which Javan would be broadcasting! Certainly this is being fulfilled! Hallelujah! God bless you!
34. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE TOBIASES AND SANBALLATS—JUST KEEP BUILDING THE WALL! They can't stop God!—not even the FCC! Praise the Lord! Keep your eyes on Jesus!
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOTAPING
35. Dear PAUL REUBEN: God bless you for your good work in the photography department, along with all your helpers!—another important area of communication!—for winning the sheep, and feeding them after they've come into the Fold. I can understand your problem as I once had my own lab—but I know the Lord will work out the problems! So glad to see your steady faith and increased vision, and the new ideas the Lord is giving you! Thanks for asking about the pics we want: 3 1/2 x 5 size, or thereabouts, will be fine. Did you get a cooler for the lab?—I'm sure you must need it! WE'RE GLAD SOME OF YOU ARE GETTING THE BURDEN FOR THE VIDEOTAPE MINISTRY! That tape from San Francisco was excellent—we watched it over and over—it had good continuity, good narration, it really told a story from the beginning of introducing the personnel through all your activities progressively, to the ultimate goal of witnessing in action, as well as drawing the net with the final moving appeal for labourers. It's the best tape yet made by any Colony on its overall operation! God bless you, and those who helped make it possible! You did an excellent job of introducing each team member, telling us their name, background‚ how they met and joined‚ what they're like, what they're now doing, and then let them give a brief personal testimony themselves! How about more of those portrait shots? Congratulations to you and your wife on your recent union! We're so happy to hear you finally took that big step of faith! PTL!
PUBLICATIONS—ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS
Dear SHEM, SAMSON, JACOB, BART, and the GAD BOYS:
36. Congratulations on three of your latest products—the prayer letter, the brochure, and the comic book! Now you're cooking!—at last! And we might also throw in the recent New Nation News, although we haven't seen one very recently. That "Revolutionary Women" issue was a gas!—terrific for the kids, and getting better all the time, with action and real life stories, better pictures, layout, and printing—and fewer mistakes. We're certainly getting a variety‚ to say the least!
37. THE PRAYER LETTER AND THE BROCHURE WERE MASTERPIECES for the System, with very few errors, and both packing a terrific wallop of a message! THE SYSTEMITES SHOULD EAT IT UP! THEY'LL LOVE THAT EMPHASIS ON STUDY‚ TRAINING, AND THE PRACTICAL. WORK IS THEIR RELIGION, AND YOU EMPHASISED IT ENOUGH THAT THEY WILL PROBABLY EVEN BE ABLE TO SWALLOW THE SLIGHTLY RELIGIOUS TWIST. The enclosed testimonial sheet was good, too—the proof of the pudding, even though two of them forgot to mention that it was the Children of God who turned them on to Jesus! LET'S FACE IT!—IN OUR PROMOTIONAL LITERATURE DESIGNED TO SELL OUR PRODUCT TO THE SYSTEM, WE SHOULDN'T BE ASHAMED OF OUR TRADE NAME. DON'T BE AFRAID TO LET THEM KNOW "WHODUNNIT"! IF THE TRUMPET GIVES AN UNCERTAIN SOUND, THEY WON'T KNOW WHO WON THE BATTLE. HONOUR TO WHOM HONOUR‚ TRIBUTE TO WHOM TRIBUTE!
38. THOROUGH PROOFREADING BY AT LEAST THREE PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO SPELL, AND SOMETHING ABOUT GRAMMAR WOULD HAVE ELIMINATED THE ERRORS, SUCH AS THE "SCEEN" IN YOUR BOLD HEADING‚ and the word "kid," which is not usually good for Systemites. Also, don't fail to emphasise the difference between the hundreds of decisions or Salvations that we get, and the relatively fewer truly full-time disciples who join.—"Three or four new disciples saved a week" doesn't sound like much, in their terminology, whereas the facts are that we have thousands saved weekly by the witnessing of our members throughout the world, but only hundreds join as full-time workers for the Lord. Even the former doesn't impress the System too much, but the latter is shocking?—WHEN YOU THINK THAT WE DON'T HAVE SIMPLY FIFTEEN HUNDRED DO NOTHING MEMBERS, LIKE MOST CHURCHES, BUT FIFTEEN HUNDRED ACTUAL FULL-TIME STAFF MEMBERS‚ GIVING THEIR ENTIRE LIVES TO THE LORD IN TOTAL COMMITMENT AND SERVICE! This is better than any church I know of can brag about! I'd like to see us begin to make this distinction more clearly in all of our literature and reports‚ and I'd like to see all the Colonies begin to give us an approximate estimate of the number of Salvation decisions obtained each week, in addition to those who join as full-time disciples. Let's make this clear! Help them to get it straight. THIS IS OUR MAJOR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND THE CHURCHES. WE ARE NOT MERE MEMBERS—we're full-time fighters.
39. While the Systemites on our mailing list are getting scores of prayer letters from evangelists, missionaries, and various organisations who are claiming thousands of converts—(and this is nothing new to them, and it doesn't mean much either), WE'RE THE ONLY FOLKS I KNOW OF WHO ARE REGULARLY GETTING HUNDREDS OF NEW FULL-TIME WORKERS FOR THE LORD, WHO GO INTO IMMEDIATE FULL-TIME SERVICE—ONE HUNDRED PERCENT, as against the two percent of even their Bible College graduates who, by actual statistics, ever reach the field!—and don't accomplish much when they get there! LET'S NOT FORGET THIS DISTINCTION!! This is what makes us an explosion that is rocking the world—something that hasn't happened like this since the Early Christian Era! All the rest were part of the System, or rejoined the System‚ and never really came out all the way—never really forsook all—never really dropped out totally. A few of their leaders tried to, but were either martyred or dragged back in by so-called necessity, compromising for self–preservation. ONLY THOSE DETERMINED TO DIE FOR THEIR CONVICTIONS REALLY SURVIVED. "For he that saveth his life shall lose it, but he that loseth his life for My sake and the Gospel's, the same shall save it." (Lk.9:24). It's odd, isn't it, that the very things the Systemites criticise us for are the very same fanatical practices of which the Early Church was guilty in winning the world?—And they worked! To get extreme results, you must use extreme measures!—And it takes the impossible to create a miracle! We are the extremists of today—but we're extremely successful where the System has failed! We're the impossible people of today, but we're working miracles in the lives of youth, in the face of the System's flat failures! Hallelujah! Let's not be ashamed of it! Sock it to 'em on every count!
40. JAKE'S COMIC DOES EXACTLY THAT, Praise God! The woeful and negative travesty of the System screams loud and clear with every sardonic twist, and its total failure is manifest!—from the wrecking of the ecology of Adam and Eve, to Suburbia Sam, Programmed Johnny and the futility of the violent Revolution, along with the double-barreled slam at churchianity, in "Jesus Goes to Church" and "Once Upon a Time"!
41. However, the positive answers in the conclusion thereof are so subtle that they might be missed entirely by the uninitiated. I thought I was going to get it in "The Church Goes To Jesus"—but I couldn't find that section. Maybe it wasn't ready. So include a little more of the Sample next time, Boys! Jesus said‚ "And I‚ if I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto Me." (Jn.12:32) PREACH CHRIST! PREACH THE WORD! DON'T BE ASHAMED OF EITHER. I'm not sure everybody will recognise Jesus as that cute little long–haired hippy on the last page. Maybe you'll have to label Him next time! But I really got a kick out of your new translation of His final appeal in a language the kids can certainly understand, I hope: "Follow Me, and I'll make you a rip-off artist"—and sure to make the parents mad! Hallelujah! It certainly wasn't designed for parents, that's for sure. JUST REMEMBER, A REVOLUTION HAS NOT ONLY GOT TO BE AGAINST SOMETHING‚ BUT TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING POSITIVE, IT HAS TO BE FOR SOMETHING. Our excellent comic book has 22 pages against, but only one for. Maybe you plan to have the sequel accentuate the positive—but maybe they'll never see the sequel. I love it from cover to cover, and really drooled over the juicy wallops you gave the System—and your final message in "Once Upon A Time" of Jesus removing the blindfold, and His call to Service was really graphic—but I would like to have seen more like that last page, about what Jesus and the Children of God are doing to remedy the situation. Also, I like to see credit where credit is due, and wish I could have found the names of the artists under the title of each section, plus something about the Children of God and their answer, along with their International Headquarters mailing address, plus the names and addresses and phone numbers of the various branches, where they can find out more, and see the Sample for themselves—maybe even a map with more information, like Josh's little prophet tract. THERE'S NO POINT IN RUNNING DOWN OTHER PEOPLE'S PRODUCTS UNLESS WE HAVE ONE TO OFFER OURSELVES! LET'S GIVE MORE OF THE ANSWER NEXT TIME! Present the positive Sample. You could even give them at least one Scripture on Salvation to let them know what to do, so we'll have delivered our souls, even if they never see another issue or we never see them again! Amen, Boys? God bless you! We're dying for more. You boys have really got talent! We've been waiting for all this for a year! Keep it rolling! I think you ought to send copies of the "Bust Funnies" to all the radical papers you know of! I'll bet they'd print a lot of it! Just be sure it bears our trademark: The Children of God—and let them know we don't mind them reprinting it as long as they give us the credit! WHICH REMINDS ME, LET'S PLEASE NOT FORGET TO PUT OUR NAME AND INTERNATIONAL ADDRESSES ON ALL LITERATURE PRINTED, PLUS A SPACE FOR THE STAMPING OF THE LOCAL COLONY'S ADDRESS–SO THEY'LL KNOW WHERE TO WRITE OR CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION. remember‚ no fisherman's gonna catch anything, no matter how good the bait, unless he draws in the line or the net, and hooks 'em.
42. I've offered to give your stuff a final check before going to press, if you'd like me to, and this shouldn't delay it more than a few days at most, and could save a lot of errors, and perhaps add some good suggestions, which might make it more effective—if you want me to. SOMETIMES THE LORD GIVES ME SOME PRETTY GOOD IDEAS, SUCH AS A REVOLUTION FOR JESUS!—AND COLONISATION OF THE WORLD BY SUCH REVOLUTIONARIES! IT WORKED, DIDN'T IT? THAT'S BECAUSE JESUS GAVE IT, MOSES SPOKE IT, AND DAVID PERFORMED IT! HALLELUJAH! SO HOW ABOUT LETTING THE OLD VET INSPECT YOUR AMMUNITION BEFORE YOU START SHOOTING, unless the Enemy's too close for comfort! O.K.? Thanks! Especially on such major productions! It might save time in the long run! It might save our necks!—And better still, it might even help save more kids! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!
43. Greetings and Welcome, Son to your new Family! We're thankful to have you—and your work would make any father proud to have you as his son! Keep it up! We're hoping to enlarge your responsibilities‚ duties‚ and leadership, as you are first found faithful in these few things. If so, the Lord has promised to make you ruler over many. Have patience, faith, determination, and perseverance unto the end, so that you may receive that crown of life. The Children of God are not perfect, but we're on our way, and doing something, and winning the world, and we hope you'll be with us all the way!