DFO86218 January 1980
—(WIM is our Worldwide International Mail–ministry.—A LIM is your Local-language Indigenous Mail-ministry.—A CRO is your Central Reporting Office of your area.)
1. THERE HAS BEEN SOME CONFUSION amongst TRFers & especially IRFers as to what Reporting Office you should now report, whether the new CROs, LIMs or WIM. It makes no difference now under the new CRO method of reporting: You may report either directly to WIM or to your local LIM or CRO, whichever you prefer & whichever you are, TRFer or IRFer. Some of you outside of Europe would probably find it a saving in postage to report to your local CRO or LIM.
2. TRF LOCAL LANGUAGE & BILINGUAL HOMES who wish to receive copies of the lit in your local language only, or in both the local language & English, should continue to report directly to your local LIM who distributes our lit in that local language.
3. WHETHER IT IS YOUR LOCAL LIM OR NOT‚ YOU MAY SEND YOUR TITHE TO ANY LIM in the world that you wish to, in order to get our literature in that language if you prefer, or both languages. Some are already sending their tithes to LIMs in other countries because they prefer their lit in that language, whereas some Homes which do not even read the local language but prefer English are sending their tithes to their local LIM in order to help support that LIM, & are receiving their lit in both languages.
4. IT IS UP TO YOU & YOUR PREFERENCE where you want to send your Report & your tithe & what lit you want to receive. All who send your Reports, tithes &/or gifts to either WIM or a CRO will automatically receive their lit in English. All who send your Reports & tithes &/or gifts to any LIM anywhere in the world will automatically receive your lit in that language, unless you specify you are a bilingual Home & wish to receive your lit in both languages, both that LIM's language & English, but only one copy of each! Otherwise, single language Homes will usually receive an average of one copy in that language for each two adults in your Home.
5. WE HOPE THAT'S NOW CLEAR! If you have any further questions‚ please write the Office to which you Report. If you wish to change offices or languages, please notify the Office to which you are now reporting at least two months in advance, as well as the new Office to which you soon wish to start reporting, so that this change can be made without your missing any of your lit.
6. ALSO, PLEASE NOTIFY YOUR REPORTING OFFICE AT LEAST TWO MONTHS IN ADVANCE OF ANY CHANGE IN YOUR OWN ADDRESS if you do not want to miss any lit! If you should miss any lit, please notify the Office to which you are reporting, & I'm sure they will try to help you all they can.—Whatever you do.
7. PLEASE DO NOT FAIL TO REPORT FAITHFULLY ON THE FIRST OF EACH MONTH, enclosing your tithe &/or gifts & your IRF or TRF Report Form. Late Reports or delinquent givers can lose Letters which may be irreplaceable! If you cannot send your tithe or your gift with your Report on the first of the month, Please send your Report anyway & your tithe or gift as soon as possible, so you do not lose Letters!
8. REMEMBER, THE BEST WAY TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR TITHE OR GIFT READY TO SEND WITH YOUR REPORT ON THE FIRST OF THE MONTH is to faithfully put it aside in a special little tithe or offering box throughout the preceding month as dedicated exclusively to the Lord & untouchable for any other purpose! Do not borrow it nor steal it‚ lest ye be found to rob God!
9. "WILL A MAN ROB GOD?—YET YE HAVE ROBBED ME! Buy ye say, 'Wherein have we robbed Thee?'—In tithes & offerings! Ye are cursed with a curse: For ye have robbed Me, even this whole nation! Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in Mine House, & prove Me now if I will not open you the windows of Heaven, & pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it!—And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, & he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.—And all nations shall call you blessed: For ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the Lord of hosts. (Mal.3:8-12.)
10. GOD'S WORK DEPENDS ON YOU!—Don't cheat Him out of His share or fail to communicate!—Amen? God bless & keep you & continue to make you a blessing!—In Jesus' name, amen! WLY!—Dad.