1. WOULD RATHER THOU DIDST REMOVE ME THAN TO HAVE ME BE ANY HINDRANCE TO THY PEOPLE—to be a burden to Thy Children! I'm nothing, Lord! I'm nothing! Unless I can be of help, I'd rather You'd just take me away!
2. BUT LORD IF YOU CAN USE ME, IF I AM THY DAVID, IF I AM THY LEADER, PRESERVE ME FOR THEIR SAKES, that I might be a help to lead them, and guide them, and comfort them and feed thy sheep. If I an Thy shepherd, deliver me from the hand of the enemy—deliver Thy children from the wolves that would try to devour! My God! My God! Forsake us not in the hour of our affliction! Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivereth him out of them all! (Ps.34:19) We have no righteousness!—It's all Yours! If any of this be my fault—My God have mercy and forgive me for Jesus' Sake, or blot me out of Thy Book! Spare Thy Children‚ Save Thy Children! Deliver them from the attacks of the Enemy, from the vicious and lying tongues! (BREAKS INTO BOMBASTIC, BLASTING TONGUES, STRONG REBUKE TO THE DEVIL!) Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Rebuke you Satan in Jesus' Name, you evil devourer of the Sheep! In Jesus' Name‚ deliver Thy Children! Though an host should encamp around me, though enemies should rise against me‚ Thou art with me! Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me! If I'm to blame in any way, hold not this sin to their charge! Help these Thy Children! They are Thy Children, Jesus! (Tongues) None of these which Thou hast given me have I lost, save the son of Perdition! Thy sheep hear Thy voice and follow, and a stranger will they not follow! Deliver Thy Children from their enemies!—From this King who would take more than is meet, and burden Thy Children with heavy yokes!—From this woman who calls herself Zion‚ but you have not called her Zion! (Ps.27:3; 23:4; Jn.17:12; 10:4,5)
3. THESE ARE NOTHING!—LITTLE CREATURES YOU HAVE ALLOWED TO AFFLICT US TO DRIVE TO THEE! Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivereth him out of them all! Thank You for delivering me, Lord—for keeping us so many times! I've asked You if you didn't want me here to take me away! It would be so easy to go, but You said You would not suffer me to be cut off before my time! You said You would not suffer me to be cut off before my time!
4. (TONGUES) BELOVED, PRAY FOR HIS CHILDREN! Beloved, pray for His Children! I'm nothing, but You gave me breath! You could take it away so easily! Why do you let me live? If I'm not Thy David—the one to lead Thy Children—take me away! I don't want to be a burden around their necks! But if you want to use me, Thy Will be done! Give me strength, give me faith, give me patience‚ Lord! Give me faith‚ Lord! REBUKE THESE GOD-DAMNED VIPERS! Close these lying mouths. Rebuke that man in the name of Jesus!—This lying tongue—this evil possessed man—this slimy, sickening viper, Lord! (Tongues) Bind him hand and foot! Stop his mouth! Strike him, if You need to! Shut up this sickening, slimy little pipsqueak! We felt something terrible about him from the beginning, but we tried to help him—but he would not! Rebuke this Judas, in Jesus' Name! Deliver us, if it be Thy time and Thy will! Have Thy way, Lord! If it be Thy will, let this cup pass from us! But nevertheless, not our will but Thine be done! Deliver Thy Children! WE KNEW THE PURGING WAS COMING—THE FLOOD FROM ON HIGH! But You allow it to purge us and purify us and deliver us from those who don't really love us and Thy Revolution!—Those who are not really sincere—Those who are not really sold out to You! Purge them from Thy ranks Lord! Those who really love us, it will make no difference—those who really love You! (WEEPING AND TONGUES) O JESUS, JESUS, JESUS! YOU PROMISED IN THE DAY WE CRY UNTO YOU WITH A WHOLE HEART‚ YOU WOULD ANSWER AND DELIVER US from our enemies! Before we were afflicted we went astray, but now have we kept Thy Word! You deliver this poor man out all his troubles! Again we need Thy deliverance! Deliver Thy Children, Lord! I'd rather lay down my life for them, than to have them hurt! I'd rather lay down my life—The true shepherd lays down his life for the sheep! (Mt.26:39; Ps.119:67; 34:6; Jn.15:13; 10:11)
5. LORD, IF I'M A HINDRANCE TO THEM, GET ME OUT OF THE WAY! BUT LORD, IF I AM THY MOSES AND THY DAVID TO THEM, IF THEY NEED ME, WE ASK YOU TO DELIVER US and protect us. Rebuke the Devourer and the Enemy!—Silence the lying tongues and the accusers of Thy Saints, in the Name of Jesus, we ask Thee!
6. NOW LORD‚ WE EXPECT SOMETHING TO HAPPEN! We expect You to do something about this woman who calls herself Zion. She is not Zion!—This woman who hacks Thy Children with her lying tongue and slaughters them with deceitful words! Deliver Thy Children from this God-damned woman in the Name of Jesus! If you don't want us in that place we ask You to deliver us from it! You know what it best! Thy Will be done!
7. IF IT'S THY WILL TO SCATTER US, THY WILL BE DONE. We thank you for the peace You've given us. Give us wisdom what we should do and where we should go. Thy will be done. We'd rather You'd remove us than to have them suffer for our sakes. No greater love hath any man than this: that a man lay down his life for his friends. We don't want them to have to lay down their lives for us! You need them—the children need them, Lord. Jesus, deliver us! O Mother help us, Lord Jesus! O Abner help us, Lord Jesus! Michael help us, O Jesus! LORD, YOU PROMISED THAT THESE SHOULD HELP US! AND THEY STAND IN OUR BEHALF BEFORE THEE to have mercy upon us. Deliver these Thy Children‚ Lord! They're Yours, Lord! You gave them to me‚ Lord! You gave them! Now You help them and strengthen them. Make them strong!(Weeping and tongues) Lord Jesus, Thy Moses is not strong enough to protect them. Thy David is not able to cover them from the wrath of the enemy. But Thou art our Deliverer, our strong fortress in whom we hide, our strong tower in which the righteous hide and are delivered from the Enemy.
8. FORGIVE US IF IN ANY WAY WE HAVE RUN OUT OF THE CIRCLE OF THY PROTECTION. But we fly to Thee—Thou art a shadow in the time of trouble. Thou art our strength! We're nothing. We're weak, but Thou art our strength! We're Thy little Children—Thy little sheep who run to Thee and hide from the Enemy—hide from the wolves who would try to devour us. We need you‚ Jesus! (Buries face in pillow and weeps!)
9. BEFORE THEY CALL, I WILL ANSWER, and while they are yet speaking, I will hear! Jesus, Jesus, Jesus! We're Thy little ones—Thy sheep in Thy pasture! O Jesus! I'm the smallest and littlest of all! I'm nothing! (Tongues and weeping) I didn't want to be a leader, Lord! I didn't want to be anybody or anything! You made me, Lord Jesus—You made me. They're Your Children and Your sheep. You save them, in Jesus' Name! (COMMANDING, AUTHORITATIVE TONGUES) THEY'RE THY CHILDREN! YOU SAVE THEM out of the land of Egypt, and You deliver them from the idolatry of the Egyptians by Your power! I'm nothing! Lord, You're the only one who can do anything! (Is.65:24)
10. (THE SPIRIT PRAYS FOR MOSES AND DAVID): HEAR NOW, THY SERVANT MOSES! HEAR NOW, THY SERVANT DAVID, how they pled with thee: O God‚ have mercy upon him. Thou didst deliver his soul from the hand of the Enemy and his darling from the hand of the devourer. Hear now, Thy Servant Moses, Thy Children, Thy David. Deliver Thy Servant from the hand of the enemy, his soul from the evil one, and deliver him from those who rise up against him. Have mercy upon Thy Servant, for thou knowest that he lovest thee! (Ps.22:20)
11. (MOSES CONTINUES TO PRAY): DELIVER THESE THY LITTLE ONES WHO FEED FROM THY HAND, who look unto thee with faith for succour! Oh it is high time that a deliverer rise up in Israel to deliver Thy Children from the hand of the Enemy. Raise now Thy mighty sword! Raise now Thy mighty arm, Lord! We cannot deliver ourselves! We are hopeless and helpless without Thee! Lest Israel say that mine own arm hath saved me!
12. THEREFORE, THE LORD THY GOD SHALL RISE AND DELIVER ISRAEL and Thou shalt know that there hath been a prophet among you, and thou shalt know I am the Lord Thy God and I am strong to deliver thee, and not thee thyself! (Ro.11:26; Ezk.33:33)
13. THOU HAST MADE THY DAVID THUS! I AM NOTHING BUT A VESSEL in the hand of the Potter. I could not change anything! Thou hast made me thus! We're nothing! (Je.18:6)
14. (TONGUES): HALLELUJAH! STAND BACK AND SEE ME FIGHT, SAITH THE LORD!—For this is My battle, not thine. Vengeance is Mine, I will repay. Woe unto them that rise against thee‚ and woe to the tongues that rise against thee! They shall be devoured! (Ezk.14:14; 1Sa.17:47; Ro.12:19; Is.54:17)
15. STRIKE NOW‚ LORD, STRIKE NOW, LORD! EITHER STRIKE ME, OR STRIKE THEM. Strike and remove me‚ or strike and remove them, in Jesus' Name. Lord, either I'm Thy David or I don't want to live. Either I'm Thy Shepherd‚ or I want you to take me. Strike the Enemy down. Remove them far from me. Shut their evil mouths. Silence their lying tongues. Deliver us from the hand of the Adversary! You have promised, Lord! When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of God will raise up a standard against him! You promised, Lord, in Jesus' Name! NO MATTER WHAT I AM, THESE ARE THY CHILDREN, LORD! You've delivered them from the Devourer. Hold them not accountable for my sins. Lay not these sins to their charge! Either I'm Thy Child, or remove me! Either I'm Thy leader, or take me away! Either I'm Thy shepherd, or get rid of me! Deliver me, Lord, in Jesus' Name! I'd rather have You take me away, than to lead Thy Children astray! But if I'm what You told me I am, take them away which trouble Israel, as you did with Korah, Dathan, and Abiram, even if the earth must open up and swallow them. Bring conviction upon the God-damned sinner who raises his tongue against the Lord's anointed! Deliver Thy Children, Lord! (Is.59:19; Ac.7:60; Nu.16)
16. You say that no man stirreth himself to call upon Me. You say that in the day thou shalt call upon Me with thy whole heart‚ I will answer! I'M CALLING UPON THEE WITH MY WHOLE HEART—THE HEART THOU DIDST HEAL! EITHER SAVE THY CHILDREN, OR BLOT ME OUT OF THY BOOK, LORD. These are Thy Children that Thou didst bring out of the Land of Egypt—Thy people—Thy Israel! We're nothing! we ask Thee to have mercy upon Thy Children! (Is.64:7)
17. Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! I HAVE HEARD THY CRY AND THY TEARS HAVE COME UP BEFORE ME, AND I WILL ANSWER THEE AND DELIVER THEE out of all thy troubles. Thank You‚ Jesus! For Satan hath asked that he might sift thee, but I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not! We love You, Jesus! We love you, Jesus! We know that You love us, we know that You are our Saviour. We know that You died for us. We love you, Jesus! Hallelujah! Thank You, Lord! O‚ I Thank You Lord! Thank You, Jesus! Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but by Thy Grace and Love and Mercy hast Thou saved us! (Lu.22:31; Tit.3:5)
18. WE ARE ALTOGETHER UNWORTHY, AND HAVE ONLY DONE WHAT WAS OUR DUTY TO DO, and sometimes we have failed at that. Hallelujah! Not by works that we have done, but by thy Mercy, that all glory and praise be to Thy Name! (Lu.17:10; Tit.3:5)
19. O, thank You, Jesus! (IS VERY WEAK AND GASPS FOR BREATH) IT IS FINISHED. The work that Thou hast created is finished, and that which Thou hast to do‚ is done. (Jn.19:30)
20. HAVE I NOT SAID UNTO THEE THAT IF THOU CANST BELIEVE, THOU SHOULDST SEE THE GLORY OF GOD? It is all Your business, Lord! We leave it all to You! We're Your little babes—Your little sheep, Lord! We don't know anything! We can't do anything, Lord! We're so weak, Lord! We have no strength but Your strength—no life but your life! YOU GAVE ME THE LIFE THAT I NOW LIVE. You gave me the life that I now live, Lord! If You didn't want me to lead Thy Children‚ why did You raise me up and let me live, Lord? I'm trying to do what You asked me‚ what I promised You: to serve You more faithfully and give our lives to You. Lord, save now these Thy children, or else remove my candlestick from its place. Either You're our God and our Saviour, or I don't want to live. I put my life on the line: either You're going to save us or I don't want to live! If these are Thy Children, and I'm Thy Servant, deliver us and give me strength to fight! Heal me of my wounds and give me strength to rise again and defeat the Enemy. Deliver their souls from the Enemy! (Re.2:5)
21. THE SPIRIT INDEED IS WILLING, BUT THE FLESH IS WEAK. Sleep on now, and take thy rest, for the hour of thy deliverance is at hand. For the enemies themselves shall be cast into the snare they have laid privily for thee, and none shall deliver them out of My hand. (Mt.26:41; Ps.9:16; 18:50!)
22. THANK YOU‚ LORD! Thank You, Lord! I'm tired! It is finished! The work is done!
(For further reading, David's prayers for deliverance: Ps.7, 20, 56, 59, 64, 70, 71, 94, 109, 120, 124‚ 125, 140, 142, 143.)