—By Father DavidJune 27‚ 1978MO—DFO 723
—Notes on the Female Representation of the Holy Spirit in the Bible, as portrayed in "Elixir of Love" (No.667)
—A New Revelation!
© June 1978 by the Family of Love, CP 748, 00100 Roma, Italia.
1. OUR ARTISTS HAVE PORTRAYED GOD'S SPIRIT AS HIS QUEEN OF LOVE! She is absolutely gorgeous!—God's spirit-Queen of Heaven! What a beautiful representation of the Holy Spirit! His Queen of Love! How true! For God is Love!
2. I THINK OUR ARTISTS COULD MAKE HER MORE POPULAR THAN SUPERMAN!—Ha! She's certainly prettier!—Like a Fairy Queen! Everybody loves Fairy Queens! She really personifies God's Spirit of Love!—His Superwoman!
3. I ALWAYS DID THINK OF GOD AS OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AND HIS SPIRIT OF LOVE AS OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER—making Her His Spirit Queen of Love!—Even the Catholics have this concept of Mary. It meets a human need of visualising the loving Motherhood of God in His Motherly Holy Spirit.
4. THIS MAKES THE TRINITY MORE COMPREHENSIBLE‚ the Third Person of His Spirit more understandable, complete as Father, Mother and Son! This is vividly picturing His abstract Spirit of Love in a more concrete way by personifying Her as She should be—a Motherly conception of His Holy Spirit of Love!—His Spirit-Queen of Love!—The God-Mother! Queen of Heaven!
5. GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, JESUS, AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT MOTHER! I think we've really hit on something that brings it out more clearly than ever before!—Thanks to our original inspiration and our artists' genius!
6. I BELIEVE GOD HAS HELPED US reveal a more vivid and characteristic illustration than even before of the "Mother of God," His beautiful Holy Spirit, God's Spirit-Queen of Love!
7. HERE'S A PICTURE OF GOD'S LOVE this sexy generation can understand and relate to! Long ago He showed me His Spirit was like a woman!—In my prophetic poem Wild Wind!" (Letter 154B!)
8. SHE IS THE LOVE OF GOD! What better way could you represent His Holy Spirit of Love? This representation and visualisation of Her‚ God's Motherly Spirit of Love, is perfect!
9. WHAT DO WE THINK OF WHEN WE SEE HEARTS AND FLOWERS AND A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN?—LOVE! So why not picture God's Love‚ His Spirit‚ Third Person of the Trinity, as a real Person?—Which She is!—His Holy Queen of Love! God the Mother! God the Holy Spirit!
10. IS THIS IDEA TOO SHOCKING FOR YOU?—Why not? God has showed us a lot of other new things and new concepts of old Truths in His new Family of Love!—Why not His Holy Spirit as the God–Mother, Queen of Heaven, Queen of Love! I love Her! I think we've got a revelation here! Hallelujah!
11. AT LAST WE CAN SEE HIS LOVE, His Spirit, the Heavenly Lover, and Mother-God, the Queen of Love! What a realisation!—We've really struck something! How beautiful! How wonderful!
12. WHAT BETTER SYMBOL OF GOD'S LOVE COULD YOU HAVE than this beautiful characterisation of a gorgeous lovable Woman, the Mother of the Trinity, God's Holy Spirit of Love, personified as a lovely exciting Woman! I love Her!
13. SHE'S MARVELLOUS!—The very figure visualisation of God's loving, motherly Spirit of Love. His Queen of Hearts! Hallelujah! I want to see more of Her!
14. AND SHE'S DRESSED SO APPROPRIATELY!—Pearls for purity, hearts for Love—and nudity for Truth!—Amen?—She's BEAUTIFUL!
15. THE HOLY SPIRIT—GOD'S LOVE QUEEN! What a personification What a characterisation! Let's see more of Her!—God's LOVE QUEEN!
16. SHE SAYS, "MAKE LOVE!—NOT WAR! STOP! (—To an impending accident!) STOP! (—To a storm!) (WOW! God's Spirit, the Queen of Love, can do anything! LIVE!—LOVE!—LOVE, Love, Love!—Everybody LOVE! Be Ye Clean!
17. 'COME WITH ME!—I'M OUT OF THIS WORLD! RECEIVE ME! I am GOD'S LOVE!—His loving Holy Spirit!—His Queen of Love! You need Me! Take Me!—I'm YOURS! TAKE ME! I'm your Love Gift from God!—His Holy Spirit of LOVE!—I'm all yours for the asking!" (Luke 11:13 and Letter No. 677.)
18. HOW BEAUTIFUL! What a lovely lovable loving exciting and thrilling picture of God's Holy Spirit of Love! Amen? Do you like Her? Isn't She gorgeous? Would you like to see more of Her?—Then pray our wonderful artists will be inspired to do more comix of Her based on our Letters and His Words!—Amen?
19. I ALWAYS LIKE TO CHECK A NEW REVELATION WITH THE SCRIPTURES. So I was asking the Lord if there was any Scripture against this concept of His Spirit as female, when He suddenly gave me whole passages for Her!
20. THESE SCRIPTURE IN THE OLD TESTAMENT USING "SHE" AND "HER" referring to His spirit of Wisdom in Prov.3:13–18; 4:5-9; 7:4; 8:1-36 and 9:1-12 have always been noted by Bible authorities as being some of the descriptions of the Holy Spirit in the Old Testament.—Read them!
21. OF COURSE BECAUSE OF ITS JEWISH WRITERS and the peculiarities of Hebrew and Jewish male chauvinist bent, the Bible often uses "he" and "him" or "it" when it means to also include either or both sexes.
22. THE SAME IS TRUE OF CHRIST'S REFERENCES TO THE COMFORTER in the New Testament. Some are also sure to remind me that Mary was "with child by the Holy Ghost," a pretty male activity! But is only serves to show the Spirit's ability to manifest bi-sexually in either form!
23. SO PERSONALLY I PREFER THIS FEMALE MOTHER-IMAGE and think it must better fits and fulfils the Third Person of the Trinity's Holy Family of God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit the Mother! That's the way the Bible pictures Her!
24. I LIKE TO THINK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THE GOD-MOTHER, always gently loving, wooing, comforting‚ winning, soothing and healing like a Mother—characteristics usually associated more with the feminine than the masculine. She's certainly been a Mother to me!—And all you mothers are such good examples of the same! God bless you!
25. SO TO ME THE FEMALE IMAGE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF WISDOM IN PROVERBS IS VERY CONVINCINGLY ACCEPTABLE AND EVEN PREFERABLE!—God chose it and inspired Solomon to write of Her as such!—Amen?
26. PROVERBS 8:2-3: "SHE STANDETH IN THE TOP OF HIGH PLACES by the way in the places of the paths. She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors."
27. SHE, AS PART OF THE GOD–HEAD, is even spoken of here as having always been with Him from Eternity‚ even participating in the Creation!:
28. PROVERBS 8:22-31: "THE LORD POSSESSED ME IN THE BEGINNING of His way, before His works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
29. "BEFORE THE MOUNTAINS WERE SETTLED, BEFORE THE HILLS WAS I BROUGHT FORTH! While as yet He had not made the Earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
30. "WHEN HE PREPARED THE HEAVENS, I WAS THERE! When He set a compass upon the face of the depth. When He established the clouds above: when He strengthened the fountains of the deep. When He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment: When He appointed the foundations of the Earth.
31. "THEN I WAS BY HIM, AS ONE BROUGHT UP WITH HIM! And I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him. Rejoicing in the habitable part of His Earth; and my delights were with the sons of men!"—FFing!—Wooing, Winning!
32. CHRIST HIMSELF IS ALSO SPOKEN OF AS "THE BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD" (Rev. 3:14), and as having been present at the Creation (John 1:1-3). So the person speaking here in Proverbs 8 was neither God the Father nor the Son, but God the Mother, His Holy Spirit!—His Wild Wind!"
33. THEN THIS "SHE" OF PROVERBS 8 HAD TO BE THE HOLY SPIRIT!—This then completes the original cozy little divine Holy Family of the Trinity: Father, Mother and Son!—The true Trinity!
34. HOW BEAUTIFUL A SYMBOLISM! READ IT!: Proverbs 8:32-36; "Now therefore hearken unto Me‚ O ye children: for blessed are they that keep My ways! Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. Blessed is the man that hearth Me‚ watching daily at My gates‚ waiting at the posts of My doors." Very sexy!
35. "FOR WHOSO FINDETH ME FINDETH LIFE, and shall obtain favour of the Lord. But he that sinneth against Me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate Me love death."
36. PROVERBS 3:15-18: "SHE IS MORE PRECIOUS THAN RUBIES, and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto Her. Length of days is in Her right hand; and in Her left hand riches and honour.
37. "HER WAYS ARE WAYS OF PLEASANTNESS, AND ALL HER PATHS ARE PEACE! She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon Her: and happy is every one that retaineth Her!"
38. PROVERBS 4:6,8,9: "FORSAKE HER NOT, AND SHE SHALL PRESERVE THEE: love Her, and She shall keep thee! Exalt Her, and She shall promote thee!
39. "SHE SHALL BRING THEE TO HONOUR, when thou dost embrace Her. She shall give to thine head an ornament of grace; a crown of glory shall She deliver to Thee!"
40. PROVERBS 9:1-5: "WISDOM HATH BUILDED HER HOUSE, She hath hewn out Her seven pillars. She hath killed her beast; She hath mingled Her wine; She hath also furnished Her table. She hath sent forth Her maidens:
41. "SHE CRIETH UPON THE HIGHEST PLACES of the city! Whoso is simple‚ let him turn in hither: as for him that wanteth understanding, She saith to him‚
42. "COME, EAT OF MY BREAD AND DRINK OF THE WINE Which I have mingled!"—HALLELUJAH!—Hope you love Her too! Thank God for Her!—God's Holy Spirit of Love!—Do you love Her?