—MOFeb. 4, 1974DFO No.333C
P.O. Box 31, London WC2E 7LX, England or BP 752, 75123 Paris, Cedex 03, France
1. In the dream I was in this house at the edge of the forest. Our hostess was an old friend of my Mother's and she was very hospitable and feeding us. She said, "Yes, yes, I know.—Lots of people come out of the forest nowadays looking for something to eat from the Turkish villages along the river 'cause they don't want to register.
2. "BECAUSE NOBODY CAN HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT UNLESS THEY ARE REGISTERED. But they don't want to register, because nobody wants to live in a house nowadays with wiring and electrical appliances that can explode with the least little bit of radiation!"
3. IT WAS SORT OF PRIMITIVE PIONEER COUNTRY LIKE AUSTRALIA OR MAYBE TURKEY OR CYPRUS. There was a real nice sweet man living there with her, sort of her lover or something. He was very lonesome and wanted you to sleep with him and you wanted to too—and you liked it! He was a grey-haired middle-aged slim man, a roomer there, and I was kind of jealous 'cause you liked it!
4. BUT THEN WE HAD TO FLEE TO ANOTHER VILLAGE and we were there when this little boy came running and warning everybody, yelling, "The Representative is coming!—The Representative is coming!"—Like it was some sort of official of the government that was coming. Three people sitting in the front seat of a car said, "We'll try to hide you!" But I said, "No, no!—There's no room there!—I'll run and hide someplace else—over there in that big bus I can hide maybe."
5. WE OPENED THE FRONT DOOR OF THE BUS and there was this beautiful, beautiful stewardess or tour guide hostess, so pretty!—And we started getting on the bus. But just then the Representative and his girlfriend drove up right behind us! He had his raygun balanced on his hip and he and his girlfriend were talking about something—seemed like they were more interested in each other than they were in us.
6. HE FINALLY TURNED TO ME CASUALLY AND SAID‚ "ARE YOU REGISTERED?" It seemed like you couldn't get food unless you were registered‚ and it was against the law not to be registered, so I was scared to answer him. So I turned to the pretty tour guide—she was so uncannily beautiful!—I turned to her as though to ask her what to do for help.
7. I OPENED THE BUS DOOR AND THERE SHE WAS SITTING ON THE FLOOR!—But she had turned into a little baby with great big mysterious eyes, and all of a sudden I knew she was an angel! All she had to do was look at the Representative and he didn't say any more or ask any more questions! It was like the power of her eyes stopped him!
8. HE JUST SAID, "OH, YOU HAVE A FAMILY, HUH?" And I said, "Yes, I have a baby." He said, "Well that's good, 'cause this is what happens to people who don't register!"—And he leveled his raygun at somebody standing a little ways away and pulled the trigger and they just disintegrated, just dissolved‚ totally disappeared!
9. BUT IT SEEMED LIKE THE MOST IMPORTANT PART WAS WHEN WE CAME OUT OF THE FOREST to that lady's house, my Mother's friend, and she said, "Oh yes, lots of people come out of the forest nowadays looking for food, people who don't want to register. But they don't want to live in houses either, houses that could explode with the slightest bit of radiation! They come from the little Turkish villages all along the river in the jungle and the forest."
10. BUT I DON'T KNOW OF ANY TURKISH VILLAGES ALONG ANY RIVER IN A FOREST OR A JUNGLE! The fact that I don't get any interpretation must mean that it's somewhat literal. It was like we were living out in the wilderness amongst the poor‚ but we had to come in to the System to get our food.
11. THE SYSTEM IS ALWAYS TRYING TO GET US REGISTERED OR LEGALISED, to make us legal‚ and it's always blasting us if we don't, threatening us! But the Lord's always protecting us by some kind of miracle, even by His angels. Our real refuge is out there in the wilderness with the common people by the streams of life, because the villages were by the river.
12. THE ONLY WAY WE KEPT FROM REGISTERING WAS SCATTERING OUT IN THE WOODS SUPPORTED BY THE POOR. That woman in that house said, "Well‚ all kinds of refugees are always coming out of the woods wanting a handout." That's the way kings and rich people so often look at it when we need some help: "Why don't you get registered and legalised?—Then we'll help you!"
13. MAYBE THE LORD'S GIVING THIS DREAM TO ENCOURAGE THE POOR FOLKS IN TURKEY. Turkey is a very poor country—plenty of poor folks there! You know what the people in the backwoods of Turkey grow?—Drugs!—And do you know what the System compares our religion to?—A new kind of drug!—So maybe this dream is symbolic in a way:
14. OUR SAFEST WAY TO SURVIVE IS TO SCATTER AND KEEP MOVING like the Jews and the Gypsies and the Bedouins! The minute you settle down or stay in one place too long, the local System and even your kings and queens wanna get you legalised, registered and recognised!
15. BUT WHEN YOU GET ALL APPROVED BY THE SYSTEM YOU'RE NO LONGER A REVOLUTION!—Because the System never approves of revolutions or change! It doesn't like changes. It likes things the way they are.—And when you try to change them they don't like you.
16. IF YOU TRY TO CHANGE TO PLEASE THEM BY COMPROMISING AND CONFORMING YOU'RE NO LONGER A REVOLUTION!—So you don't dare register that much!—Besides, the System itself is not all that safe!—It's always the target of some rival System, so where does it get you?
17. YOU'RE SAFER TO STAY OUT IN THE JUNGLE WITH THE POOR and just [witness in or provision from] the System once in a while if you have to! You can't fight the System, but you don't have to join it! Besides, the poor and the nomadic like the Jews, Gypsies, Bedouins, jungle and mountain people have survived a lot longer than any System!
18. SYSTEM EMPIRES COME AND GO, BUT THE POOR AND THE NOMADS LIVE ON FOREVER! [Provision from and witness to those in] the System, but stay on the [move]!—Amen? Jesus said if they persecute you in one city, flee to another! [Mat.10:23a].—Keep moving!
19. NEVER HANG AROUND TOO LONG UNTIL YOU WEAR OUT YOUR WELCOME SO BAD THEY TRY TO FORCE YOU TO COMPROMISE!—And never betray your convictions and the Revolution by conforming too much!—Never lose the pilgrim spirit! Keep moving!—You'll live longer that way and go further and get more done!—Amen?
20. BE A FLY–BY-NIGHT SUITCASE MISSIONARY LIKE THE APOSTLE PAUL! Scrounge off the System all you can, but when they try to make you become one of the Systemites, head for the hills!—Or back into the woods or the jungles and live with and like the poor that nobody bothers much about!—Amen?
21. BUT IF YOU DO GET CAUGHT, GOD WILL HELP YOU!—Even if He has to send an angel in the form of a pretty girl or a tiny baby!—Amen?—And remember:
22. YOU NEVER GET SOMETHIN' FOR NUTHIN' OUTTA THE SYSTEM! That queen's lover boy wanted you to pay him off in bed!—And sometimes you may have to, to get what you need and show 'em you love 'em!—But you don't have to stay there! Get it on—and then get it off and off you go again!—Amen?
23. AND YOU'D BETTER ALWAYS HAVE ONE EYE ON THE NEXT PLACE TO [MOVE]!—You may not have much time to look! Never get too far from the poor in the jungle! Help them and they'll always help you.—And keep moving!—Hebrews 11!—Amen? God bless you and make you a blessing!—Hebrews 11:7–10,13-16,23-27:
7) By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear‚ prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
8) By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out‚ not knowing whither he went.
9) By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise.
10) For he looked for a City which hath foundations, whose Builder and Maker is God.
13) These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them and embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the Earth.
14) For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country.
15) And truly‚ if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.
16) But now they desire a better country‚ that is, an Heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for He hath prepared for them a City.
23) By faith Moses‚ when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.
24) By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
25) Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
26) Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt; for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.
27) By faith he forsook Egypt‚ not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured as seeing Him Who is invisible.
24. AMEN! ARE YOU A STRANGER AND PILGRIM ON THIS EARTH of whom God is proud and not ashamed to be called your God because you desire a better country? Do you heed God's warnings and prepare to save your family, even if it means forsaking all and not even knowing where you're going? Are you willing to camp out in tents because you're looking for a better Heavenly city? Are you willing to suffer with God's people because you love Jesus more?—Then He's got a whole new world for you!—Why don't you start today! The fields are already white unto harvest, but the labourers are few. Pray the Lord will send you now—and go! God bless you!