—MO No.330—GP 9/74
(Compiled by Samson Warner & Mo Ed.Dept.)
I. OUR SAMPLE PROVES OUR SERMON
1. WE ARE HERE TO PREACH, NOT A 50% OR A 70%‚ BUT A TOTAL, 100% LIVING FOR GOD: Living in a totally new society, loving one another and having the truth. Our message will go over the whole world. They have heard from the church that Jesus saves, but they don't want any part of churchianity. But they will hear about Jesus from you because you will be living it.
2. YOU WILL BE A LIVING ENSAMPLE OF THE TRUTH. You are preaching it in the greatest way of preaching-by living it! 1 Jesus' last prayer for His disciples was that "they may be one...that the world may believe...and know that Thou [God] hath sent Me." 2 In other words, Jesus was saying that this unity with each other and God is the sample that will prove to the world the reality of His Message.
3. IT'S TRUE WHEN IT COMES TO THE FINAL SHOWDOWN THAT ONLY THE MIRACLE-WORKING POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT of God Himself can really do the job of winning their hearts—but they must see Him doing it through us first of all! They must see this miracle-working power at work in our lives‚ as a genuine living sample and proof that the sermon can happen! 3
4. JESUS NOT ONLY PREACHED HIS MESSAGE, BUT HE LIVED IT! He was not only the Living Word, the Sermon, but He was also the Living Work, the Sample. 4 For He said He had not only "spoken unto them", but He also had "done the works that none other man did." 5
5. HOWEVER, DON'T PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE, THE SAMPLE BEFORE THE HORSE, THE SAMPLE BEFORE THE SERMON; Remember, the words are the cause‚ and the kids and Colonies are the effect! 6
6. COLONY LIVING IS NOT OUR MAIN MESSAGE. It's just a sample that proves the words. 7
7. WITNESSING HIS WONDER-WORKING WORDS TO THE WORLD IS OUR MAIN TASK, 8 and our main motive should be to obey God and get the message out.9 But remember, the sample sells the sales talk. You are product and proof that it works! 10 So‚ "Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good work, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." 11
II. OUR MESSAGE OF LOVE AND DISCIPLESHIP
8. OUR MESSAGE OF LOVE IS TAKEN FROM OUR REVOLUTIONARY HAND-BOOK, THE BIBLE, and is simply that "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son [Jesus], that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"12
9. FOR ALL HAVE SINNED and come short of the glory of God." 13 "There is none righteous, no not one." 14 "All we like sheep have gone astray, and the Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all." 15
10. "THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH, BUT THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE through Jesus Christ our Lord." 16 "Not by works of righteousness which we have done but according to His mercy He saved us." 17.
11. "FOR BY GRACE ARE YE SAVED THROUGH FAITH, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast." 18 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us." 19 "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved." 20
12. "YE SHALL RECEIVE POWER after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you‚ and ye shall be witnesses unto Me." 21, 22
13. WE ALSO BELIEVE THAT ALL THOSE WHO WISH TO BE JESUS' DISCIPLES SHOULD: "Go... into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature! 23 "Go out into the highways and hedges and compel them to come in!" 24 "Sell all that thou hast and give to the poor...and come follow Me!" 25
14. "HE THAT FORSAKETH NOT ALL THAT HE HATH‚ CANNOT BE MY DISCIPLE." 26 "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." 27 "Warn the wicked of his wicked way to save his life." 28
15. "ALL THAT BELIEVED WERE TOGETHER AND HAD ALL THINGS COMMON." 29 "And they continued steadfastly in the Apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and prayers." 30 "And daily in the temple and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ." 31, 32
16. SO THERE'S NOTHING NEW ABOUT OUR MESSAGE—GOD'S MESSAGE THROUGH US! IT'S THE SAME MESSAGE JESUS PREACHED, the same message His disciples preached; but they not only preached it—they also lived it, just like we're doing. That's the difference! The scribes and Pharisees were preaching it, but they weren't practicing it.
17. THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CHURCHES AND US! 33 Jesus said to the common people: The scribes and Pharisees [the church leaders] sit in Moses' seat: "All therefore they bid you observe, that observe and do‚ but do not ye after their works: for they say and do not." 34 And that goes for today's churches too!
III. OUR MESSAGE OF DOOM AND JUDGMENT AGAINST THIS WORLD'S SYSTEMS
18. IN EVERY AGE GOD HAD HIS LAST PROPHET who gave them God's last words. Today they are being given it through us, before God gives it to them. 35
19. THE MESSAGE OF JEREMIAH, the Prophet of Doom, was revealed to us in December of 1961, when I was very ill, and God said this was to be our message from now on—the Doomsday, Endtime Warning Message. 36 We are to become as a red-flashing warning light to the World, a somber warning of serious danger ahead. 37
20. AS WITH JEREMIAH‚ GOD HAS "SET THEE OVER THE NATIONS and over the kingdoms to root out and to pull down, and to destroy and to throw down [their idols with the spiritual weapons of God's Word] and to build and to plant [God's spiritual kingdom in the hearts of men]." 38
21. "AND I [GOD] WILL UTTER MY JUDGMENTS AGAINST THEM [through you] touching all their wickedness who have forsaken Me and have burned incense unto other gods and worshipped the works of their own hands." 39 "But if they will not obey [our warnings], I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the Lord!" 40
22. GOD HAS ALSO CALLED US, EVEN AS HE DID THE PROPHET EZEKIEL, TO BE WATCHMEN unto the House of Israel, those who were supposed to be His Church; therefore we're to hear His Words and give them warning from the Lord. 41
23. AS HE TOLD EZEKIEL, GOD HAS TOLD US: "Son of man‚ I have made thee a watchman unto the House of Israel: therefore hear the word at My mouth and give them warning from Me. When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Yet if thou warn the wicked‚ and he turn not from his wickedness, nor form his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. 42
24. OUR MAIN WITNESS (WHICH INCLUDES BOTH OUR WAY OF LIFE AND OUR SERMON) IS THAT WE ARE AGAINST THE SYSTEM; that is 95% of our witness. It is a damning witness against them. 43 By the System, I'm not talking about the legal laws—I'm talking about the damnable Satanic principles of which the damned System is built‚ its laws of selfishness and do your own thing and keep on living just as you did‚ refusing any change. 44
IV. A TWO-FOLD MESSAGE
25. OUR MESSAGE IS TO "FEAR GOD AND GIVE GLORY TO HIM; for the hour of His Judgment is come: and worship Him that made Heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." 45
26. IN OTHER WORDS, WE TELL PEOPLE TO FOLLOW GOD OR RECEIVE HIS JUDGMENTS. So in a way our message is two-fold: against the rebellious System and for God's Sheep.
27. OUR MAJOR JOB IS TO STAND UP AS GOD'S STRONGEST WITNESSES before both the Church and the whole world, and to explain to them what's happening and to lead and encourage and feed God's Children to the very End! 46
28. WE'RE THE MIGHTY ARMY OF CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS FIGHTING A RELENTLESS WAR FOR THE TRUTH AND LOVE OF GOD, AGAINST THE CONFUSION OF BABYLON—the anti–God, anti–Christ System of this World, whether Godless educations, Christless religions, vicious economics, or the hellish wars of the traditions, boundaries and prejudices of selfish, greedy and Godless man. 47
V. WHY WE PREACH REVOLUTION, NOT REFORMATION
29. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, AS JESUS SAID TO REFORM THE OLD, FOR THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT IT‚ and in the attempt the bottle will be broken and the contents lost.
30. THE OLD RELIGIOUS AND ECONOMIC SYSTEMS CANNOT BE PATCHED UP, for they are tattered, threadbare, and rotten and must be cast upon the fires of His judgement that He may create "a new Heaven and a new earth" in which "old things are passed away and all things are become new." 48
31. SO IT'S ALWAYS NECESSARY TO ROOT OUT, PULL DOWN, DESTROY and throw down the old in order to build and to plant the new: there just isn't room for both. 49
32. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE OF GOOD AND EVIL! I came not to bring peace, but a sword! One or the other has to conquer. One or the other has to be destroyed that the other might live. "Ye cannot serve God and Mammon. Ye cannot serve two masters."
33. YE CANNOT BELONG TO BOTH THE SYSTEM AND THE REVOLUTION, the forces of reaction and the forces of change! It's impossible; as Jesus said, You'll either hate the one and love the other hold to the one and despise the other. You'll either stay in the System or drop out. There's no such thing as hanging somewhere in between, suspended between Heaven and Hell in some kind of compromiser's limbo!
34. YOU'VE GOTTA DROP OUT IT YOU'RE GONNA LIVE, or else you'll die with the old, and the worn out System will collapse on top of you! 50
35. HOWEVER WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT PHYSICAL, VIOLENT REVOLUTION that doesn't do anything but a lot of damage‚ and that doesn't change the hearts of the System one tiny little bit, 51, but just creates another System where things are just as bad, if not worse. 52
36. WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A SPIRITUALLY VIOLENT REVOLUTION that absolutely rends your heart right out completely and gives you a new Spirit‚ the Holy Ghost of God! 53 "A new heart also will I give and a new spirit will I put within you." 54
37. WHEN JESUS WENT SAYING "REPENT‚ for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand", He was saying "Revolt, revolute, have a Revolution!" 55
38. THE BIBLICAL WORD "REPENT" COMES FROM THE GREEK WORD "METANOIA"", which means a complete change of mind or a total turning around and going in the opposite direction—or to "revolute"—so repentance is a revolution. 56 It means to change your direction—change everything.
39. CHANGE YOUR WAY OF LIVING, not just your so-called heart, but your whole life and the way you live and the way you work! That's a Revolution!
40. THAT'S WHAT JESUS PREACHED! 57 And that's the kind of Revolution we've got! 58 For, "the Kingdom of Heaven suffereth violence‚ and the violent take it by force."
VI. DELIVERING THE MESSAGE
41. THE TRUTH FEEDS SOME AND CHOKES OTHERS. 60 To some we're like a lion, to others, like a lamb. To the wolves we're as lions; to the sheep we're as lambs. There are times to roar and times to bleat. Just please, pray God you'll know the difference! 61
42. HIS WORD NEVER CHANGES, Christ doesn't change, but God keeps moving every day.
43. IT MAY BE THE SAME MESSAGE, BUT IT IS VARIED EVERY DAY TO SUIT THE NEED and adapt to the situation. 62 As Paul himself conceded, we must become all things to all men in order that we might win some.
44. THEREFORE‚ THERE ARE CERTAINLY DIFFERENCES IN APPROACHES—To the Roman as a Roman, to the Jew as a Jew, to the Greek as a Greek, and to the Japanese as a Japanese. It's matter of communication in order to make our message understandable and our witness comprehensible and our lives interpretable in the terms, language and even gestures that they understand. 63
45. BUT LIKE THE MESSAGE OF EVERY TRUE PROPHET OF GOD, THE TRUTH OFTEN HURTS, and no matter how lovingly you present it‚ some people may resent it bitterly and blame you for what God said! So use lots of love and wisdom. Be very cautious and try not to take one side or the other—we're on God's side! 64
46. SOME OF THESE LETTERS ARE HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL. But they have to get out ; people have to know the truth, and we have to obey the Lord! But you don't have to convince them. Leave the decision to them. 65
VII. REACTION TO OUR MESSAGE
47. A. ENEMIES: FOR A WHILE WE WILL BE BIG NEWS AND GET PATTED ON THE BACK FOR OUR GOOD WORK converting the radicals and dopers; but soon they will realise what a threat we are to their children and to their System. 66 We are a kind of Communist that their kids have not been conditioned against—Christian Communists!
48. THEY CAN TELL THEIR KIDS THAT WE ARE WRONG and evil and a Marxist Communist front, but their kids will know better. 67
49. THE COMMUNISTS TODAY SAY, "JESUS WAS A VIOLENT REVOLUTIONARY." "This is the ammunition that the leaders of Moloch [education] and Baal [church] will use against us to link us with the violent‚ physical revolutionaries and turn their followers, the common people, against us: and eventually their leaders will pull a Mt.12:14: "Then the Pharisees went out and held a council against him, how they might destroy him." 68
50. BUT ALL THOSE THAT DO LIFT EVEN FINGER AGAINST ONE OF THE HAIRS OF THY HEADS SHALL PERISH. So ridiculous are those nincompoops who fight God's Children. 70
51. B. VAST MAJORITY (silent majority): The thousands to whom He had preached, had healed, and fed were seldom to be counted on for loyalty or faithfulness or genuine discipleship.
52. THE VAST MAJORITY COULDN'T CARE LESS; they're not even interested, except when you attract their attention momentarily, as Jesus did with His miracles.
53. THE VAST MAJORITY ARE ALWAYS WRONG; that is, in the world at large! And they can usually easily be swayed by a very wicked minority of enemies‚ as the religious leaders did when they persuaded the crowds that Jesus, Who fed and healed them, should be crucified. They'll do it to us someday too, and, in a measure. already have upon occasion. 71
54. C. SHEEP: DURING JESUS' 3 1/2 YEARS OF PUBLIC MINISTRY THE NUMBER OF TRUE DISCIPLES OR GENUINE FOLLOWERS WAS FEW—about 12 to 70, to be exact. The true followers, the true disciples, willing to forsake all‚ truly follow His teaching and truly obey His Words will always be the infinitesimal minority, 72 "Because straight is the gate and narrow is the way which leadeth unto Life and few there be that find it." 73
55. VERY FEW MEN ARE SO IDEALISTIC AS TO BE WILLING TO GIVE UP THEIR OWN SINS IN ORDER TO PLEASE GOD that they might try to save their fellowman!—Only a few! God help us to find those few! 74
56. A PROPHECY: FOR THEY CRY UNTO ME AND CALL UPON ME IN THEIR DISTRESS AND THEIR HUNGER, for they are sheep having no shepherd and they are scattered abroad throughout all the earth.
57. THEREFORE, I HAVE GIVEN THEM A SHEPHERD that shall guide them into the fold of the True Shepherd.
58. MY VOICE SHALL THEY HEED THROUGH MY SERVANT DAVID! My sheep hear My Voice and know My Voice, and they follow Me, and the Voice of the stranger they will not follow.
6. 207:24 (151:43)
22. (12-21 from S:5)
32. (23-31 from S:6)
45. 64:19; Rev.14:7
46. 146:6 (Dan.11:33)
50. 42:20 (Jer.1:10; Mt.10:34; Mt.6:24)
63. 208:13 (see 1Cor.9:20-22)
70. 309A:9 (see 309B:31; 275:126,131)
71. 61:46,47 (see 225:4)
74. 172:74 (see 70:5)