—MODecember 13, 1970No.26
1. ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR LEADERS' SECURITY! (For example, don't broadcast their whereabouts on short-wave!) Remember—it's a small world‚ and they're always out to get the leaders!
2. PRAY BEFORE YOU ACT.—Don't let your zeal run away with you! (Example: Sending lists of addresses and phone numbers)
3. Always be prayerful and certain of God's Will as to what you put in writing for the mails. (Always the possibility of censorship, or inspection by mailman or authorities, even in U.S.)
4. LEADERS NEED SOME TIME AWAY, ALONE WITH GOD.
6. ADVANTAGES OF PRINTED MATERIAL OVER TAPES:
7. MASS MEETING vs. PERSONAL WITNESSING.—THE LATTER ALWAYS MORE EFFICIENT.
8. REASONS IT IS DANGEROUS TO STRIP COLONY OF LEADERSHIP.—Even for just one hour: The "mice do play when the cats are away."
9. FORMULA FOR DISCIPLINE: LOVE NEVER FAILS!
10. LEADERS HAVE THE BIGGEST AND WORST FAULTS OF ANY‚ BECAUSE OF THE IMPORTANCE AND SIZE OF THEIR JOB. "... for unto you (teachers) is the greater condemnation." (Ja.3:1) "Men of force are men of faults!"
13. WATCH OUT ABOUT "HARBORING" OR "CONTRIBUTING," IN THE CASE OF MINORS: under 18—even a meal or night's lodging could get you in trouble!
14. NAMES ARE IMPORTANT. BE PRAYERFUL IN HELPING BABES SELECT A GOOD BIBLE NAME.
15. EVERY GOOD LEADER MUST BE AWARE OF THE PRACTICAL as well as concerned about the spiritual.
16. GET ALL YOU CAN OUT OF THE SYSTEM. (If you vote, you might enjoy a little political patronage.)
17. DANCING AND SKITS ARE AN IMPORTANT PART OF OUR MINISTRY FOR YOUTH!
18. SEEK THE LORD EVEN IN THE SMALLEST ORDER GIVEN, SO YOU WILL NOT BE CAUGHT USING THE IMPLICIT OBEDIENCE OF THE DISCIPLES AS A MEANS TO YOUR OWN ENDS!