May 23, 2003
The New Heaven's Children!—Chapter 33! DFO 2282 9/86—It Ain't Gonna Rain No More!
1. NOW I HOPE YOU GOT THAT ALL STRAIGHT! Armageddon ends what Vial of God's Wrath? (David: It ends the Sixth.) We know it ends the Sixth. What is the Seventh Vial of God's Wrath? (Techi: The burning up of the Earth.) Right, that's right! And that doesn't happen until when?—Armageddon happens when? (Techi: Armageddon happens before the beginning of the Millennium.) Yes‚ it happens before the Millennium. The Seventh Wrath of God happens when? (David: After the Millennium.) Yes!
2. SO, DO THE MOUNTAINS & THE ISLANDS FLEE AWAY AT ARMAGEDDON? (Children: No.) No! That's the end of the Sixth Wrath. They flow down & melt down & flow away in the Seventh Wrath of God, which is the Final Wrath. But what is it? (Techi: The atmospheric heavens explode & the surface of the Earth burns.) Right! The Earth's surface burns up, & then after that it cools off, & maybe during the cooling off we'll have the White Throne Judgement. So by the time it gets cooled off it gets re-created in how many days? (David: One.) Then what else will He be able to put on it?—People! He's going to put animals on it, & He also puts people on it. He does all the other in only one day of Re-creation! After the Re-creation He puts people on it, those written in the Book of Life from the Great White Throne Judgement!
3. BUT WHAT ELSE CAN HE PUT ON THE NEW EARTH THEN?—Something that comes down from God out of Heaven! (Techi: Rain?) No, it's not going to rain any more.(Sings:) "Oh, it ain't going to rain no more no more, it ain't going to rain no more." (David sings: "How are we going to wash our neck if it ain't going to rain no more?" Ha!) How are you going to wash your neck? (Maria: Grandpa didn't teach you that, did he?) I'm sorry to say, I did! (Maria: Somehow I missed that one!)
4. SO HOW IN THE HECK ARE YOU GONNA WASH YOUR NECK IF IT AIN'T GONNA RAIN NO MORE? In the New Earth when it's not going to rain any more, how are you going to wash your neck? (Sings:) "Oh, it ain't gonna rain no more no more, it ain't gonna rain no more! So how in the heck can I wash my neck if it ain't gonna rain no more?"—How? (Techi: By the lakes.)—And rivers & streams & creeks.
5. SO, WHEN ARE THE MOUNTAINS GOING TO FLOW DOWN AT HIS PRESENCE & the hills jump for joy & the valleys fill up & the islands flee away? Where are the two Chapters in Revelation that prove that‚ along with a lot of others?—Two Chapters that sound a lot alike.—Chapters 6 & 16! Don't forget that! Those two Chapters tell about when the Heavens explode & the mountains flow down & the islands disappear‚ the 6th & 16th Chapters of Revelation, plus a lot of other places you can look, like in Peter, & it's mentioned in the Old Testament in Isaiah & a few other places.—Find'm! Look under "Mountains" & "Islands"!
6. ALL RIGHT, LET'S PRAY. (Techi: Amen‚ Jesus, please give us a good rest of the day‚ Lord, & keep our wonderful Grandpa, & thank You how Grandpa gave us such a good Bible study & it was so interesting, Lord. Help us to understand all that we heard, Lord, & help us to be able to teach it to others, in Jesus' name, amen.) Amen‚ Lord, as we pray the prayer You taught us to pray about Thy Kingdom: (Pray the Lord's Prayer together.)
7. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO STOP PRAYING THAT PRAYER? (David: When we're in Heaven?) (Techi: When we're in the Millennium!)—Right! (Techi: "Thy Kingdom come"‚ right?) In the Millennium we won't be praying for His Kingdom to come any more because it will already be here‚ right? (Techi: It is still a nice prayer.) Yes, it's a nice prayer, but we won't need it any more. (Techi: Well, I guess we could just skip that part.) Yes, we could just skip that, & we'll be thanking Him & praising Him anyhow.
8. LET'S SEE WHAT CHANGES WE'D HAVE TO MAKE ON THE PRAYER: "Our Father which art in Heaven‚ hallowed be Thy name"...(David: "Thy Kingdom is come, Thy will is done") Right! "On Earth as it is in Heaven". (David: "Give us this day our daily bread".) "You've given us this day our daily bread. You have forgiven us our trespasses, as we've forgiven those who trespassed against us. And You've not led us into temptation, but You've delivered us from evil, for Thine is the Kingdom & the power & the glory for ever & ever!"
9. SO WE WON'T HAVE TO REVISE IT VERY MUCH, JUST BRING IT UP-TO-DATE! It's like the little prayer we pray at night. Have you heard it? Shall we say it for them? (Dad & Children:) "Thank You Jesus for this day & for our home so fair. You've helped us, Lord, to do some good & kept us in Thy care, & blessed our loved ones everywhere!" (David: I don't think anybody has heard that one, we'd better tell them!) Yes, you have to tell them how you pray a prayer at the end of the day, not for the meal, but "Thank You Jesus for this day", & since the day is over, we say, "You've helped us, Lord, to do some good & kept us in Thy care & blessed our loved ones everywhere!"—Amen!
10. (TO DAVID:) COME & KISS ME! Lord, bless & keep him sweet & a blessing, in Jesus' name. I love you! Sorry I worried you about your answers‚ Honey, but I was just trying to drill it into your head. Come here‚ Techi! Thank You Jesus for this girl & for her heart so fair! Help her, Lord, to be so good & be a blessing everywhere!—Amen? In Jesus' name, amen! I love you!
11. THE REASON YOU HAD SUCH A LONG CLASS‚ YOU GUYS ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS! Ha! If you don't want a long class‚ don't ask me questions! Do you know that asking a teacher questions is like saying "sic'm" to a dog! What happens when you say "sic'm" to a dog?—He goes after it! So I gobble up the questions & spit out the answers! The Lord gave you a lot of answers today on a lot of things I don't think the Family has ever heard! I can make this several new Chapters in my Heaven's Story, all because Hart wanted to know about the mountains & islands of the Millennium! Ha! God bless him!—Yes, they'll still be here in the Millennium!—Will you?—Amen!—God bless you! I love you!—Grandpa.