May 23, 2003
—The Divine Right of Kings! —The New Heaven's Children!-Chapter 10!
1. AND THE GLORY OF THE LORD SHALL BE REVEALED, AND ALL FLESH SHALL SEE IT TOGETHER: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it. Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, and His arm shall rule for Him: behold‚ His reward is with Him, and His work before Him. He shall feed His flock like a shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young. Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness. (—A beautiful promise of the Millennium, but not only for the Millennium, but can even be claimed right now!)
2. BEHOLD, ALL THEY THAT WERE INCENSED AGAINST THEE SHALL BE ASHAMED AND CONFOUNDED: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish! Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee‚ Fear not; I will help thee.—ISAIAH 40:5,10-11; 41:10–13. (What a beautiful promise against our enemies, most of whom were all defeated before the Millennium! But there will be others during the Millennium, sad to say.—The rebels who don't like our rule.)
3. BEHOLD‚ I WILL MAKE THEE A NEW SHARP THRESHING INSTRUMENT HAVING TEETH: thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small, and shalt make the hills as chaff! Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away, and the whirlwind shall scatter them: and thou shalt rejoice in the Lord‚ and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel. (Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! We are already doing that spiritually, but it will be literally fulfilled in the Millennium, thank God!)
4. WHEN THE POOR AND NEEDY SEEK WATER, AND THERE IS NONE, AND THEIR TONGUE FAILETH FOR THIRST, I THE LORD WILL HEAR THEM, I THE GOD OF ISRAEL WILL NOT FORSAKE THEM. I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys: I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water. I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree‚ and the pine‚ and the box tree together: That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together‚ that the hand of the Lord hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.—ISAIAH 41:15-20. (This is going to be one of the major ecological & geographic revamps during the Millennium, when God wipes out the deserts & make them blossom like the rose!)
5. KINGS SHALL SEE AND ARISE, PRINCES ALSO SHALL WORSHIP, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and He shall choose thee. (In other words‚ the nations shall fall down before us & serve the Lord.) Thus saith the Lord, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people‚ to establish the Earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. (There will be no prisoners in the Millennium, no jails & nothing hidden!)
6. THEY SHALL FEED IN THE WAYS, AND THEIR PASTURES SHALL BE IN ALL HIGH PLACES. They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor Sun smite them: for He that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall He guide them. (Everyone will be provided for in the Millennium‚ & there will be no poor, for all shall have all their needs supplied by their own faithful labourings & the Lord.)
7. AND I WILL MAKE ALL MY MOUNTAINS A WAY, AND MY HIGHWAYS SHALL BE EXALTED. Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim (China). (He seems to be speaking here of the regathering of the Jews to Israel during the Millennium, even from as far away as China, the land of Sinim. And if there's any place the Jews will want to go during that Heavenly period‚ it will be back to their homeland, Israel—at least to pay a visit.)
8. SING, O HEAVENS; AND BE JOYFUL, O EARTH; and break forth into singing‚ O mountains: for the Lord hath comforted His people, and will have mercy upon His afflicted. Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee. (—In other words, out of thee, away from thee. Most have already been destroyed before the Millennium.)
9. LIFT UP THINE EYES ROUND ABOUT, AND BEHOLD: ALL THESE GATHER THEMSELVES TOGETHER, AND COME TO THEE. As I live, saith the Lord, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth. For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.—ISAIAH 49:7b-13,17-19. (Here again it sounds like He's talking about Israel during the Millennium.)
10. THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD, BEHOLD, I WILL LIFT UP MINE HAND TO THE GENTILES, AND SET UP MY STANDARD TO THE PEOPLE: and they shall bring thy sons in their arms, and thy daughters shall be carried upon their shoulders. And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: They shall bow down to thee with their face toward the Earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for Me. (This could be applied either to the saved Jews of Israel during the Millennium, or to all of us—all of the truly spiritual people of God.)
11. INCLINE YOUR EAR, AND COME UNTO ME: HEAR, AND YOUR SOUL SHALL LIVE; AND I WILL MAKE AN EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH YOU‚ EVEN THE SURE MERCIES OF DAVID! Behold‚ I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people. Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the Lord thy God‚ and for the Holy One of Israel; for He hath glorified thee! (Hallelujah! Thank You Lord! I think we can take that personally!)
12. SEEK YE THE LORD WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND, CALL YE UPON HIM WHILE HE IS NEAR: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and He will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.—ISAIAH 49:22–23. 55:3-7. (Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! That applies not only to the people who will turn to Him during the Millennium, but even us today, thank the Lord!)
13. SO SHALL MY WORD BE THAT GOETH FORTH OUT OF MY MOUTH: IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Lord for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off!—ISAIAH 55:11-13. (Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Thank You Jesus! Amen, amen! This is a picture of us as we go out witnessing & winning souls for the Lord, even today!—But even more so during the Millennium, thank You Lord! Now here is one that is certainly about the reconstruction period at the beginning of the Millennium:)
14. AND THEY SHALL BUILD THE OLD WASTES, THEY SHALL RAISE UP THE FORMER DESOLATIONS, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. (Notice this does not apply to the new desolations, but to the old cities that had lain in ruins for years because of former wars.)
15. AND STRANGERS SHALL STAND AND FEED YOUR FLOCKS, AND THE SONS OF THE ALIEN SHALL BE YOUR PLOWMEN AND YOUR VINEDRESSERS. (You see, we Saints will be the bosses & the Earth-men shall be our servants.) But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves! (Amen!) ISAIAH 61:4-6.
16. FOR AS THE EARTH BRINGETH FORTH HER BUD, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and
praise to spring forth before all the nations! And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name! Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord‚ and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God!
17. THOU SHALT NO MORE BE TERMED FORSAKEN; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah‚ and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married!
18. FOR AS A YOUNG MAN MARRIETH A VIRGIN, SO SHALL THY SONS MARRY THEE: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.—ISAIAH 61:11. 62:2-5. (Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! —Amen? Sounds like sex in Heaven! So also is the marriage of us‚ the Bride‚ to our Bridegroom Jesus, thank the Lord! For in the Millennium we shall be His Royal Family, & praised & honoured by all nations!)
19. BUT BE YE GLAD AND REJOICE FOR EVER in that which I create: for, behold, I
create Jerusalem a rejoicing, (—That's our New Jerusalem, of course, the Heavenly City) and her people a joy! And I will rejoice in Jerusalem‚ and joy in My people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying. There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed! (Here is another indication of how the Lord is going to wipe away all our tears, though we may start out with a few tears when we first get to Heaven. Also it indicates that people are going to live again much longer, the natural Earthlings. If they only live a hundred years they'll be considered a mere child‚ but the sinners or/are the rebels, will be accursed no matter how long they live!)
20. AND THEY SHALL BUILD HOUSES, AND INHABIT THEM; AND THEY SHALL PLANT VINEYARDS, AND EAT THE FRUIT OF THEM. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant‚ and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of My people, and Mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands! They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them. (Here's another indication that the Millennial society of the Earthlings will be an agrarian farming society, & that the Lord will bless them for their labours.)
21. AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT BEFORE THEY CALL, I WILL ANSWER; AND WHILE THEY ARE YET SPEAKING, I WILL HEAR! The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain, saith the Lord. For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come‚ that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see My glory!—ISAIAH 65:18-25. 66:18. (Praise the Lord! That first part about the Lord answering prayer you can claim now, of course. But the rest is obviously Millennial, for the only way that the wolf & the lamb would lie down together today would be for the lamb to be inside the wolf!—And you don't believe lions could eat straw?—Well, just wait! And if there are any serpents, they're just going to eat dust & not our chicken eggs! Nothing shall hurt nor destroy in all His holy Kingdom! Praise God!)
22. (AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE LORD IS GOING TO ALLOW VISITORS from all nations to come & see our glorious City—at least from the outside! Although He does say that their kings will be allowed to bring their glory & honour into it.—Maybe after they get saved?:)
23. AT THAT TIME THEY SHALL CALL JERUSALEM THE THRONE OF THE LORD; AND ALL THE NATIONS SHALL BE GATHERED UNTO IT, (Notice it says "unto it", but not "into it") to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart. Behold‚ the days come, saith the Lord‚ that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgement and justice in the Earth. (Is this King, Who is a descendant of David, is this King Jesus, or is it us?—Sounds like Jesus!)
24. AFTER THOSE DAYS, SAITH THE LORD‚ I WILL PUT MY LAW IN THEIR INWARD PARTS, AND WRITE IT IN THEIR HEARTS; and will be their God‚ and they shall be My people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know Me‚ from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more. (Certainly He has put His Law in our inward parts & written it in our hearts—His Law of Love! But the Earthlings will all know the Lord, or about Him, but they will need to acknowledge Him, receive Him as their Saviour & learn to serve Him.)
25. FOR THUS SAITH THE LORD; DAVID SHALL NEVER WANT A MAN TO SIT UPON THE THRONE OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL!—JEREMIAH 3:17; 23:5; 31:33–34; 33:17. (Meaning shall never lack for a man to sit upon the throne of Israel. Certainly Christ is not going to spend His time merely being King of Israel, but of the whole Earth! So who will be David's King of Israel?—Not me!)
26. THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD; REMOVE THE DIADEM, AND TAKE OFF THE CROWN: THIS SHALL NOT BE THE SAME: EXALT HIM THAT IS LOW, and abase him that is high! I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him!—EZEKIEL 21:26,27.
27. (THERE WILL STILL BE NATIONS HERE IN THE MILLENNIUM, & KINGS OF THESE NATIONS!—No more democracies & self-made or man-made rulers, but God-appointed kings, with the divine right of kings & kings by divine right & the will of God, who will rule by the authority of the Lord!—And we will be those kings! Hallelujah! He has said so! During this period we will be made "kings & priests unto God!" We shall be the rulers of the Millennium! Thank You Jesus!—And God-worshipping Monarchies will be the only form of governments!)—Are you ready for your coronation?