May 23, 2003
7/86 —The New Heaven's Children!—Chapter 6!
1. WELL, PRAISE THE LORD, CHILDREN! GOD BLESS YOU! HERE'S GRANDPA AGAIN‚ DESCRIBING TO YOU THE BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL MILLENNIUM‚ THIS TIME FROM GOD'S OWN WORD, THE BIBLE!—His Own vivid, thrilling Words, together with a few of my own explanatory clarifying comments in parentheses to help you understand it, so you will know what to expect!
2. THESE PREDICTIONS ABOUT THE MILLENNIUM are arranged in no particular specific chronological nor Biblical order‚ but were just generally gleaned from the Scriptures by myself over a period of many years of Bible study. Now they are to be fulfilled literally in the Millennium itself!—And I certainly could not picture it any better than in God's Own Words! So here's what the Lord has to say about it! Praise the Lord! God bless you! I hope they will thrill your heart with the marvellous prospects before us!:
3. TO HIM THAT OVERCOMETH WILL I GRANT TO SIT WITH ME IN MY THRONE, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne. And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the Earth! (The picture of us sitting upon thrones as rulers of the Kingdom of God on Earth is frequently given throughout the Scriptures. And as for sitting together with the Lord in His throne, this simply means that we will share the power of the Lord with Him in His reign on Earth.)
4. THEREFORE ARE THEY BEFORE THE THRONE OF GOD, AND SERVE HIM DAY AND NIGHT in His temple: and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. (We are not going far away into Space to some unknown Heaven to dwell with the Lord, but He is going to come down to this very same Earth to dwell with us as its Ruler, personally & visibly, during His Millennial Kingdom on Earth!)
5. THEY SHALL HUNGER NO MORE, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes. (The Lord will continue to feed us, as He always has, thank the Lord, & always faithfully providing for our every need!—And we won't get any sunburns any more! We'll be watered by living fountains‚ meaning fountains in motion & movement‚ springing out of the Earth naturally, as well as veritable fountains of the waters of His Word!)
6. (AND IT DOESN'T SAY THAT THERE WON'T BE ANY TEARS‚ because I'm sure many of us will weep when we first arrive there & realise just how much our many mistakes have cost & lost‚ etc. But the Lord will wipe away all these tears & comfort us & encourage us & inspire us for the future‚ so we can forget the past.—Amen!)
7. AND I SAW AN ANGEL COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN, HAVING THE KEY OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the Dragon, that old Serpent, which is the Devil‚ and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the Bottomless Pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him‚ that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled! (That's plain enough! We're not going to be troubled by the Devil & his demons any more during that Thousand-Year Millennial Kingdom of Christ & ourselves on Earth, for they'll be in the Bottomless Pit & not be able to get out!)
8. (BUT YOU SAY, "HOW CAN THERE BE A BOTTOMLESS PIT ANYWHERE?" Well, I've explained this to some before, this pit in the heart of the Earth is mentioned other places in the Scripture also. For the Earth is hollow, you know, & full of fire in some places & if you would fall into that space within the Earth & could survive it, as the Devil will‚ you would fall one direction for a long time until you passed the center of the Earth & the center of gravity, & then you would fall upward, until your momentum carried you far up in the other direction until you finally slowed down & began to fall downward again! You'd be see-sawing back & forth, up & down for a thousand years! I'm sure the Devil is going to get plenty sick of that, but still he doesn't learn his lesson!)
9. AFTER THAT HE MUST BE LOOSED A LITTLE SEASON. (That's when the Lord lets him out at the end of the Millennium & lets him go about the Earth amongst the Millennial survivors, deceiving those who have refused Christ & rejected Him as their Saviour, & who are therefore led again by the Devil in another final rebellion against the Lord & His Kingdom, called the "Battle of Gog & Magog", in which Satan & his forces & even the entire surface of the Earth are burned up completely after the Millennium!)
10. (GOD'S MILLENNIAL SAINTS ARE SAVED & afterward the surface of the Earth is recreated into the beauty of the pure, curseless, gorgeous Garden of Eden, the City of Heaven itself finally descending to the Earth as our eternal Capital—But not yet!)
11. (BUT HERE & NOW:) I SAW THRONES, AND THEY SAT UPON THEM, AND JUDGMENT WAS GIVEN UNTO THEM: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the Word of God, and which had not worshipped the Beast, neither his Image, neither had received his Mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years!
12. (AGAIN WE HAVE THIS PICTURE OF US ON THRONES, JUDGING THE PEOPLE. We could even be there at the Great White Throne Judgement of the Lord a thousand years later as He judges all the unsaved dead out of the Book of Life! We might even be recommending what kind of a judgement we feel each should receive—who should be cast into Hell, or Purgatory & for how long, & who should be spared to live on the New Earth & receive Salvation & healing from the Lord! But that again is after the Millennium, a thousand years from now.)
13. THIS (RAPTURE) IS THE FIRST RESURRECTION! (He calls these resurrections be-fore the Millennium the First Resurrection, meaning of all the saved out of the Christian era. And He says:) Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years!
14. BUT THE REST OF THE DEAD LIVED NOT AGAIN UNTIL THE THOUSAND YEARS WERE FINISHED. (Here again the Millennium separates the First Resurrection, the resurrection of the Christians who are raptured at the Second Coming of Christ, from the resurrection of all the rest of the dead after the Millennium.)—REVELATION 3:21. 5:10. 7:15-17. 20:1-6.
15. (IN THE OLDEN DAYS, THE PROPHET BAALAM HAD SAID:) I shall see Him, but not now: I shall behold Him‚ but not nigh: There shall come a star out of Jacob, and a sceptre shall rise out of Israel...He that shall have dominion‚ and shall destroy him that remaineth of the city.—NUMBERS 24:17, 19. (This is usually considered a prophecy concerning the coming of Jesus, Who was born as a tiny babe in Israel, but will have great power & dominion over all the Earth during the Millennium, & will destroy His enemies of the city. Here again a reference which could mean the great city of Babylon, or Confusion, which He later says will rule over the Earth as the Kingdom of Satan, before it is destroyed!)
16. (NOW THE LATTER IS SPOKEN TO KING DAVID OF OLD‚ but is also symbolic of Jesus, the Son of David, as well as later Davids like you & me‚ Christ's children:) He shall build an house for My name‚ and I will stablish the throne of his Kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be My son. If he commit iniquity‚ I will chasten him with the rod of Men, and with the stripes of the children of Men; (Now this could hardly be speaking of Christ here, but of David of old & even later Davids of today.)
17. BUT MY MERCY SHALL NOT DEPART AWAY FROM HIM, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee. And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established forever. The God of Israel said, the Rock of Israel spake to me, He that ruleth over men must be just, ruling in the fear of God. (Which again shows that we & dear old King David are going to be ruling the Kingdom of God in the Millennium, & even forever after!)
18. AND HE SHALL BE AS THE LIGHT OF THE MORNING, WHEN THE SUN RISETH‚ even a morning without clouds; as the tender grass springing out of the Earth by clear shining after rain.—2 SAMUEL 7:13-16. 23:3-4. (During the Millennium, the Earth will be much the same as it now is with the same sun, clouds, grass & rain, etc.—But with the Devil & his demons & curses removed, even better than the Garden of Eden! In these next verses I always liked to thrill in applying them not only to old King David & Jesus, but ourselves as well, as it is true of all of us!:)
19. THE THRONE OF DAVID SHALL BE ESTABLISHED BEFORE THE LORD FOR EVER! He shall build Me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever. (This house of which he speaks, of course, is not merely the old temple, but the spiritual house of God made of the living stones—souls we have won to His Kingdom!)
20. I WILL BE HIS FATHER‚ AND HE SHALL BE MY SON: and I will not take My mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: But I will settle him in Mine house and in My kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore!—1 KINGS 2:45, 1 CHRONICLES 17:12-14. (Here again He could only be speaking of King David & us because we are the ones who are always needing His mercy. Even Job said:)
21. FOR I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVETH, AND THAT HE SHALL STAND AT THE LATTER DAY UPON THE EARTH!—JOB 19:25. (This sure brings the Kingdom of God right down to Earth, so that those who claim it will merely be a Heavenly Kingdom far off in the sky somewhere don't know what they're talking about, & certainly don't know the Scriptures! It's going to be right here on Earth—the Earth more-or-less as it is to day, but without the Devil & his demons & his kingdom & most of his people & his curses! And here is a prophecy which was fulfilled at the end of the last age in the Battle of Armageddon, & will be fulfilled again at the end of the Millennium:)
22. WHY DO THE HEATHEN RAGE, AND THE PEOPLE IMAGINE A VAIN THING? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against His anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall He speak unto them in His wrath, and vex them in His sore displeasure!—PSALM 2:1-5. (And here again is another picture of His Earthly rule & reign:)
23. YET HAVE I SET MY KING UPON MY HOLY HILL OF ZION. I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art My Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of Me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the Earth for thy possession! Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel!
24. BE WISE NOW THEREFORE, O YE KINGS: be instructed, ye judges of the Earth. Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling! Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and ye perish from the way‚ when His wrath is kindled but a little! Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him.—PSALM 2:6-12. (Here again is a picture of the forceful, compulsory rule of the King of kings, Jesus, on the Millennial Earth over the survivors of Armageddon who are not yet saved‚ & some will even be in rebellion against Him! Not every one of these survivors in the Millennium are going to appreciate His love & mercy‚ but they are going to be given their chance, even though some will rebel against Him. Now here is a prophecy which could be for the end of the Millennium:)
25. THE LORD IS KING FOR EVER AND EVER: The heathen are perished out of His land. All the ends of the World shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before Thee. For the Kingdom is the Lord's: and He is the Governor among the nations. Thy throne‚ O God‚ is for ever and ever: the sceptre of Thy Kingdom is a right sceptre.—PSALM 10:16. 22:27–28. 45:6. (Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus!—Amen?)
26. FOR GOD IS THE KING OF ALL THE EARTH: sing ye praises with understanding. God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of His holiness. Say unto God, How terrible art Thou in Thy works! Through the greatness of Thy power shall Thine enemies submit themselves unto Thee. All the Earth shall worship Thee, and shall sing unto Thee; they shall sing to Thy name. Selah.
27. O LET THE NATIONS BE GLAD AND SING FOR JOY: for Thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon Earth. Selah. Let the people praise Thee, O God; let all the people praise Thee! Then shall the Earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God‚ shall bless us. God shall bless us; and all the ends of the Earth shall fear Him! (This is certainly a beautiful picture of the Millennium!)
28. THOU HAST ASCENDED ON HIGH, THOU HAST LED CAPTIVITY CAPTIVE: Thou hast received gifts for Men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the Lord God might dwell among them. (We were once rebellious, but the Lord saved us. There will be even some of the rebellious saved in the Millennium!)
29. GIVE THE KING THY JUDGMENTS, O GOD, AND THY RIGHTEOUSNESS UNTO THE KING'S SON! He shall judge Thy people with righteousness, and Thy poor with judgment. The mountains (Governments) shall bring peace to the people, and the little hills, by righteousness. He shall judge the poor of the people, He shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the Oppressor!—PSALM 47:7–8. 66:3-4. 67:4-7. 68:18. 72:1-4. (Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! At last the poor are going to be saved from their oppressors, & shall even rule over them!)
30. THEY SHALL FEAR THEE AS LONG AS THE SUN AND MOON ENDURE, throughout all generations! (There's your proof again that the Sun & the Moon are going to endure forever, as long as the Earth!) He shall come down like rain upon the mown grass: as showers that water the Earth. In His days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the Moon endureth! (There it is again!) He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the Earth! (There again we have the seas still here during the Millennium & not abolished as they are in the New Earth that follows.)
31. THEY THAT DWELL IN THE WILDERNESS SHALL BOW BEFORE HIM; AND HIS ENEMIES SHALL LICK THE DUST! The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts. Yea, all kings shall fall down before Him: all nations shall serve Him! (Here we have the Lord ruling over the still existing nations of the World, or over those of them that have survived, although their powers have been destroyed, their lives continue (Dan.7:12) of those who survive the Battle of Armageddon. Otherwise we would have no one to rule over during the Millennium!)
32. FOR HE SHALL DELIVER THE NEEDY when he crieth; the poor also, and him that hath no helper. He shall spare the poor and needy, and shall save the souls of the needy. (Again, the Lord always seems to be on the side of the poor & trying to help them.) He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in His sight. And He shall live, and to Him shall be given of the gold of Sheba: prayer also shall be made for Him continually; and daily shall He be praised! (A big part of our activity in the Millennium is just praising the Lord!)
33. THERE SHALL BE AN HANDFUL OF CORN IN THE EARTH UPON THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS; THE FRUIT THEREOF SHALL SHAKE LIKE LEBANON! And they of the City shall flourish like grass of the Earth!—PSALM 72:5-16. (As you know, under former normal conditions, a handful of corn—not even a handful—would grow very well on the top of a mountain! But He says here that during the Millennium, the fruit of even a handful of corn, even on the top of a mountain, will grow to be mighty like the giant trees of Lebanon, the great Cedars of Lebanon, like the Sequoia Gigantea & the Sequoia Sempervirens of California, those giant fir trees there which have lived for thousands of years! We're going to have cornstalks as big as trees! Wow! I want to see that! "And they of the City", He says, that means of course the City of God, our Holy City, New Jerusalem, Space City, "shall flourish!")
34. HIS NAME SHALL ENDURE FOR EVER: His name shall be continued as long as the Sun: (Here again is a reference to the existence of the Sun forever!) And men shall be blessed in Him: All nations shall call Him blessed! Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, Who only doeth wondrous things! And blessed be His glorious Name for ever: and let the whole Earth be filled with His glory; Amen, and Amen! (As you can see, praises & blessings are going to be requirements of the Millennium & for everybody—not only us, but everybody!)
35. ALL THE HORNS OF THE WICKED ALSO WILL I CUT OFF; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted. (This means like the horns of animals, symbols of power. He's going to cut off the power of the wicked, but exalt ours.)
36. THOU DIDST CAUSE JUDGMENT TO BE HEARD FROM HEAVEN; the Earth feared, and was still‚ When God arose to judgment‚ to save all the meek of the Earth! Selah. (Hallelujah! Thank You Lord!) Surely the wrath of Man shall praise Thee: the remainder of wrath shalt Thou restrain.—PSALM 72:17-19. 75:10. 76:8–10. (Before this, He allowed Man's wrath to run riot, but now He is going to restrain the wrath of Man.)
37. ARISE, O GOD, JUDGE THE EARTH: FOR THOU SHALT INHERIT ALL NATIONS! Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other. Truth shall spring out of the Earth; and righteousness shall look down from Heaven. (The populations of the Earth are going to be liter-ally surrounded by righteousness & peace & truth!)
38. YEA, THE LORD SHALL GIVE THAT WHICH IS GOOD; AND OUR LAND SHALL YIELD HER INCREASE. All nations whom Thou hast made shall come and worship before Thee‚ O Lord; and shall glorify Thy Name! (The farms are going to grow crops without bugs & without blights & without curses & everything is going to be good!—No more pests, no more weeds‚ no more thorns, & everybody is going to worship the Lord & praise Him!)
39. THY SEED WILL I ESTABLISH FOR EVER, AND BUILD UP THY THRONE TO ALL GENERATIONS! Selah. Then Thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people.—PSALM 82:8. 85:10–12. 86:9. 89:4‚19. (Here again is a reference to you & me—those chosen from amongst the people themselves—not only just Jesus, the Son of God. Jesus was not chosen out of the people, but we certainly were, thank the Lord!)
40. I HAVE FOUND DAVID MY SERVANT; with My holy oil have I anointed him: With whom My hand shall be established: Mine arm also shall strengthen him! The Enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the Son of Wickedness afflict him. And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. But My faithfulness and My mercy shall be with him: and in My name shall his horn be exalted! (These are also Scriptures which we can take to heart for ourselves.)
41. I WILL SET HIS HAND ALSO IN THE SEA, AND HIS RIGHT HAND IN THE RIVERS. (You see, they'll still be here!) He shall cry unto Me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my Salvation! Also I will make Him My Firstborn‚ higher than the kings of the Earth! (Here again is Jesus.) My mercy will I keep for Him for evermore, and My covenant shall stand fast with Him. His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and His throne as the days of Heaven!
42. ONCE HAVE I SWORN BY MY HOLINESS THAT I WILL NOT LIE UNTO DAVID! His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the Sun before Me! It shall be established for ever as the Moon, and as a faithful witness in Heaven! Selah.—PSALM 89:20-37. (You can apply that to old King David or Jesus if you want to, but I like to keep it for myself! God bless you!)
43. SING UNTO THE LORD, BLESS HIS NAME; SHEW FORTH HIS SALVATION FROM DAY TO DAY! Declare His glory among the heathen, His wonders among all people! (You see, witnessing is going to be a great part of our activities during the Millennium.) For the Lord is great, and greatly to be praised: He is to be feared above all gods! For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the Lord made the Heavens! Honour and majesty are before Him: strength and beauty are in His sanctuary. O sing unto the Lord a new song; for He hath done marvellous things: His right hand, and His holy arm, hath gotten Him the victory! (Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! Amen!)
44. THE LORD HATH MADE KNOWN HIS SALVATION: His righteousness hath He openly shewed in the sight of the heathen! He hath remembered His mercy and His truth toward the house of Israel: all the ends of the Earth have seen the Salvation of our God! (At last they will all know of Him & His Salvation, thank the Lord!)
45. MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE UNTO THE LORD, ALL THE EARTH: MAKE A LOUD NOISE, AND REJOICE, AND SING PRAISE! Sing unto the Lord with the harp; with the harp, and the voice of a psalm. With trumpets and sound of cornet make a joyful noise before the Lord, the King! Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof; the World‚ and they that dwell therein. Let the floods clap their hands: let the hills be joyful together before the Lord.—PSALM 96:2-6; 98:1-9a. (Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus! His people are a noisy people! We make a lot of noise, just praising the Lord‚ amen? The Millennium will be a great time of praise!—Are you practicing praise for it now?)