DO 2203 9/86
1. THE THING THAT CAME TO ME WAS THAT HE WAS THE GOD–APPOINTED KING OF JAPAN! Obviously God put him there to try to restore Japan. It shows that the Lord loves the Japanese people. He was the saviour of Japan. He displayed the character & nature of God, fierce in war against his enemies, but forgiving & merciful to them in victory. He was a benign dictator.
2. HE IMMEDIATELY ASKED FOR 2‚000 CHRISTIAN MISSIONARIES‚ a thousand of the Catholics & a thousand from the Protestants. Do you know who immediately sent nearly their 1,000 missionaries?—The Catholics! Meanwhile, the Protestants squabbled & argued over who should go & what proportion each denomination should have, & it dragged on for years until they lost the opportunity. That's when Fred did his best to send hundreds of missionaries! He sent 300 missionaries. Fred alone sent 300 missionaries of the 1,000 to Japan! Think of that!
3. MACARTHUR WAS TOO GOOD A MAN TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! It would have really been stooping to the garbage of the U.S.A. & all its politics & corruption! Thank God the Lord saved him from that! He deserved it, but they didn't deserve him!
4. HE WAS A REAL IDEALIST, A SAINT, A GREAT KING! MacArthur was a military genius & he knew that trying to stop the Communists & conquer Korea was almost an impossibility, it would mean the sacrifice of thousands of troops, which it did. And what actually happened is the Americans found it impossible to drive the Communists out of Korea. All they managed to do was to fight back to the same border where the Communists had invaded & still barely hang on to South Korea. They just managed to keep South Korea, that's all, which they already had.
5. ONE OF THE MISTAKES THAT WAS MADE WAS THAT PRESIDENT TRUMAN DIDN'T LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT THEY WERE GOING TO FIGHT COMMUNISM WHEREVER! It was a secret decision, so the North Koreans invaded without knowing that the U.S. was really going to put up a fight.—Otherwise they might never have done it, might never have invaded.—Just like Hitler didn't believe that England would come to the assistance of Poland in WW2. The U.S. didn't make it clear that they would really fight.
6. THEY HANDED MACARTHUR AN IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION & HE TURNED IT INTO A VICTORY! MacArthur saw the potential in Asia, but the U.S. had always had a fixation on Europe. MacArthur wanted to fight it to a win-&–conquer China, but they wouldn't let him & they wanted a limited war‚ just a containment.—Just like Patton wanted to fight his way on to Moscow & stop Communism forever, but they wouldn't let him.
7. MACARTHUR WANTED TO GO RIGHT ON PAST KOREA RIGHT ON INTO CHINA INTO BEIJING & CONQUER MAO, BUT THEY WOULDN'T LET HIM! There was a famous river, the Yalu River, & they refused to let him bomb beyond that river. (Maria: But with the millions of Chinese, he couldn't have possibly done it, could he?) That we'll never know, I guess. (Maria: Because that's why they wouldn't let him, they said it would risk another World War. Of course, the Lord might have done something phenomenal to help him win.) With his faith‚ I'll bet he could have!
8. AT THAT TIME KOREA WAS VIRTUALLY A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY. The U.S. itself made Communist China. They were afraid to attack China for fear they'd bring Russia into the war on China's side.
9. MACARTHUR WAS A GOD–FEARING MAN, I REALLY BELIEVE HE WAS TRYING TO DO RIGHT! Thank God he never got into politics & corrupted by the U.S. politicians!
10. TRUMAN WAS ONE OF THE LITTLEST MEN THAT EVER GOT INTO THE PRESIDENCY! He was a common man, digusting, I never liked him!
11. MACARTHUR CLAIMED THAT IF THEY HAD GONE AHEAD & LET HIM INTO CHINA, if his own government had let him go ahead, if Truman in other words hadn't tied his hands & refused to allow him to send his planes over the Yalu River to bomb the Chinese bases, he could have won the war!
12. IT WAS A VERY BIG THING IN THOSE DAYS, I CAN REMEMBER IT WELL, HOW THAT TRUMAN WAS AT SWORDS' POINTS WITH MACARTHUR! MacArthur kept asking for permission to bomb the Chinese bases across the Yalu River so he could stop their invasion, but Truman wouldn't let him. In other words, Truman wouldn't let him win! He couldn't possibly win if he couldn't attack the enemy, but the enemy was attacking them! In other words, he was commanded to fight a defensive war by Truman, & you can't win that kind of a war. He was used to fighting wars his own way, not Truman's way.
13. JUST THINK! THEY WOULDN'T EVEN LET HIM BOMB THE BRIDGES ACROSS WHICH THE CHINESE WERE INVADING NORTH KOREA where all these Allied soldiers were! In other words‚ Truman literally paved the way for the Chinese invasion by not allowing them to bomb the bridges, in fact‚ nothing within five miles of the Yalu River, which gave the Chinese every advantage to safely get across the river & amass huge troops in North Korea & to fight the Americans & the South Koreans.
14. THEY FINALLY GAVE IN & LET THEM BOMB THE BRIDGES, BUT ONLY ON THE KOREAN SIDE. Washington wouldn't allow them to attack the Chinese at all while the Chinese were attacking them! I mean‚ it was like commanding you to fight a war with your hands tied! Don't attack your enemies but just let your enemy attack you! Up to that time MacArthur had won every war, but he lost his war with Washington. Washington was afraid that Russia would join China in a World War against the Allies.
15. TRUMAN HAD ONE OF THE FOULEST DIRTIEST MOUTHS YOU EVER WOULD WANT TO HEAR! He could hardly speak a word without uttering curses & foul words! He was an evil man! You know, he is the guy that ordered the atomic bombs to be dropped on Japan. (Maria: And because MacArthur loved the Lord & belonged to Him, Truman must have fought him even worse, the Devil in him made him really fight MacArthur!) Oh, absolutely! I believe Truman was demon-possessed! He was a foul, evil man, & obviously he was devil-possessed because he fought God's man‚ MacArthur! So, it's a sad story, very sad story.
16. TRUMAN WAS INDECISIVE. It was Truman's fault all the way through because he kept being so indecisive with his off-again-on-again-attitude.
17. RUSSIA, SEEING ITS ADVANTAGE, WOULD HAVE PROBABLY COME IN TO HELP CHINA. That was the last time that the U.S. was the only one that had the A-bomb, the last chance the U.S. ever had to lick the Communists.
18. PATTON WANTED TO GO ON TO MOSCOW & OVERCOME THE COMMUNISTS & said he could while the U.S. was winning the war in Europe. He wanted to stop Communism forever. MacArthur wanted to march on to Peking & stop Chinese Communism for good, but in both cases the politicians of Washington interfered & insisted that they not.
19. TRUMAN IS FACING HIS IN HELL RIGHT NOW, I'M SURE! MacArthur's dismissal by Truman was probably one of the dirtiest tricks ever played by a U.S. President on a loyal‚ faithful, courageous military leader! When Truman did this to MacArthur he lost the presidency‚ because America voted against him! They were furious at his dismissal of MacArthur!
20. I DON'T EVER REMEMBER HEARING A WORD AMONGST AMERICANS IN WHICH THEY WEREN'T JUST FURIOUS WITH TRUMAN FOR FIRING MACARTHUR, no matter what he had done, because he did it so ignominiously & insultingly! It was horrible! I mean nearly every American who wasn't right next to Truman as a politician, or some of these yellow-bellied European allies in the U.N., resented & were infuriated by Truman's action in firing MacArthur!—The commentators, the American people, the newspapers, everybody! So when he came home the American people gave him a royal hero's welcome!
21. LIKE I SAID, THE WORLD CRUCIFIES ITS SAVIOURS! I wonder why the Lord let him be removed as the conquering General & the American hero by the President of the United States?—Because if he had remained in command he would have insisted on going ahead & winning the war with Communism‚ like Patton‚ & this was not God's plan, it was not according to God's Will for the future.
22. IN OTHER WORDS, HE WAS TOO GOOD FOR AMERICA & TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD! He would have saved them from the judgements of Communism that God was preparing them for. It was not God's Will that America win, get it? It was not God's Will that Europe win, but it was God's Will that Communism triumph to punish the Earth for its sins & its wickedness & bring on the Antichrist & the Tribulation!
23. MACARTHUR WAS RIGHT IN HIS IDEALS & IN HIS PLAN FOR VICTORY OVER COMMUNISM! And like Patton, he probably would have won, but that was not God's way & God's Will. God has destined America & the wicked, tyrannical, oppressive rich North to lose to the poor Communists! They wouldn't let him save America because God wasn't planning to save America.
24. WELL, DEAR MACARTHUR, HE KNOWS THE TRUTH NOW, THANK THE LORD! He must have been quite surprised when the Lord told him why He wouldn't let him win the war & conquer the Communists! (Maria: He must have felt a great sense of failure‚ he must have wondered why in the World it happened!)
25. IMAGINE HIS SURPRISE WHEN HE GOT TO HEAVEN & WAS INFORMED BY THE LORD THAT THE AMERICANS DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN THE WAR!—That He deserved to win it‚ but the nation didn't deserve to win it & the World didn't deserve to win it!—That they deserve Communism & they deserve conquest & they deserve judgement, they deserve to suffer!—That America is no longer a righteous Christian nation which deserves to survive! He was a righteous Christian hero who personally deserved to win, but not his country & not his President & not the politicians, not the people. So I guess he really must have been surprised! But he understands now!
26. (MARIA: AND HE'S NOT GOING TO LOSE THE NEXT ONE!) No‚ I'm sure he is probably going to be one of the most outstanding generals‚ if not the most outstanding general besides the Lord Himself, to come down & help win the Battle of Armageddon! He was a military genius & this is one war the Lord is going to let him win!—Ha! TTL!
27. THINK OF WHAT A HELP HE'LL BE IN HELPING GET THE MILLENNIUM ORGANISED! (Maria: What he did in Japan is just like a little sample of what we'll have to do in the Millennium to restore & reconstruct.) He also reconquered the Philippines & saved it. He helped with reconstruction in the Philippines & then went on to restore Japan.
28. SO HE HAS ALREADY HAD THE EXPERIENCE OF BEING THE AMERICAN EMPEROR OF TWO GREAT NATIONS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH & ruled them with an iron hand, but a merciful, considerate, loving, beneficient dictatorship. So he has now had a lot of experience in restoring nations from war, war-torn nations from devastation.—Restoring them & building them back up to where they survived. So he is going to have a lot of chance to do that in the early part of the Millennium after the Battle of Armageddon. (Maria: He can help not only in the war but in the reconstruction, right?) Oh yes!
29. RECONSTRUCTION IS GOING TO BE THE BIGGEST JOB OF ALL! I believe the War is going to be easily won because we will be supermen & super women with supernatural powers. I don't think the War is going to take long, just going around obliterating & slaughtering the enemy, the Antichrist's Beast forces. It will take a little while‚ but I don't think that is going to take long. It's the reconstruction, the rehabilitation & re-education that is going to really take a thousand years! But we are going to have the power to do it & a lot of help, & military geniuses like him are going to be able to help organise & reconstruct, & architectural geniuses like Buckminster Fuller are going to be able to help rebuild! God has got lots of jobs in store for those who have gone on before!
30. I SAID BACK THEN WHEN THEY DISMISSED HIM, "AMERICA DOESN'T DESERVE MACARTHUR! THEY DESERVE TO BE DEFEATED!" Those were the days when my little family were involved with the Soul Clinic & Valley Farms & becoming revolutionary Christians ourselves. I greatly admired MacArthur & deeply respected him, & I, along with nearly every other American, was furious at the way Truman treated him! Truman absolutely sealed & signed his own death warrant when he went against MacArthur. No President ever acted so insultingly & so despicably! He's gone down in history with contempt as one of the worst Presidents the U.S. ever had! (Maria: For unleashing the bombs & treating MacArthur that way.)—Yes. I was all pro–MacArthur.
31. MACARTHUR SHOULD HAVE HAD THE NOMINATION AT THAT REPUBLICAN CONVENTION, the trouble was he was too honest with the people & he told them the facts & they didn't want to hear that. Eisenhower told them what they wanted to hear. He said, "I promise I'll get you out of the war during the first year of my presidency!"—And that's what they wanted to hear. MacArthur promised them, "I'll win you the war!"—But they didn't want that. The American people had given up. They weren't interested in licking Communism, all they were concerned about was themselves, not the World, not defeating Communism. They were no longer Christian enough to have any Christian principles to be opposed to Communism. So Eisenhower knew what they wanted.
32. AND LIKE THE FELLOW SAID, "MACARTHUR WAS A MAN OF YESTERDAY & BELONGED TO YESTERDAY!"—In other words, the old-fashioned, staunch Christian day of Christian principles & faith & determination to win the World for Christianity! But God knew that the World didn't deserve it & neither did the U.S.A., least of all the U.S.A.!
33. AND THE U.S. HAS NEVER WON A WAR SINCE THEN! It has lost every war since then! (Maria: Since they threw MacArthur out?)—Yes! They lost the Korean War, they lost the Vietnamese War, & now they're losing the war with Communism. They don't deserve it! They're no longer a righteous nation which deserves the blessing of God. They've become so wicked & so iniquitous & so oppressive, so tyrannical, so abusive of the poor that they cannot deserve anything but the cursing of God & defeat, judgement! So that's what they're getting!
34. WELL, HE'LL HAVE HIS CHANCE IN THE FUTURE, & HARRY TRUMAN IS GETTING HIS HELL NOW! (Maria: MacArthur will be vindicated then.) I'm sure he is being vindicated right now & having his Heaven right now, as well as a lot of the boys that fought with him! Now they know‚ thank the Lord! Now they look forward to the coming victory that will truly liberate the World from both Capitalism & Communism, the U.S. & Russia! Thank You Lord! So God bless MacArthur!
35. HE MAKES A GREAT KING, A TERRIFIC KING! He was born to be a king & was every inch a king all his life! And he went down in defeat to the U.S.A. still a king & died like a king & I'm sure he's living in Heaven like a king! I'm sure he'll be one of the greatest kings in Heaven! (Maria: Now he's helping this king!) Well, this king hardly deserves anybody that important, but I wouldn't be surprised! (Maria: Yes‚ I think we can use his help. I think he's just perfect for what we need, don't you?) Well, he's a greater king than I am, but at least we are doing a pretty important job, so I wouldn't be surprised that the Lord is letting him help us. (Maria: Yes, he's had lots of the kind of experience that we need.)
36. AMEN, PRAISE THE LORD! LONG LIVE THE KING! LONG LIVE KING MACARTHUR!—One of the greatest Christian heros! (Maria: Long live King David! I'm sure MacArthur is honoured to be helping us!) Well, all I can say is thank the Lord! (Maria: Amen! Thank You Lord!) Amen!—C'mon, Mac!—Help us win this Battle for Souls!—GBY! WLY!—Tx!