DO 2088Compiled 1/86
ABOUT THE PROCTOR & GAMBLE MOVIE "A.D."
1. THEIR CHARACTER OF PAUL IS SICKENING! A.D. completely distorts the truth with lies! Paul looks like a pervert, he has an evil face & his put–on of religiosity is such a sham! The only thing he's really loyal to is Judaism. They really twist the story, they've got Paul already in chains when he visits Aquilla & Priscilla. They're always absolving the Jews. It's a big farce that Proctor & Gamble are trying to prove that they're Christians! This film they chose to promote is the greatest testimony against the very thing they're trying to prove, it's proof they're not Christians! The only thing they're really supporting is Judaism, under the hypocritical guise of supposedly supporting Christianity. They're really making a farce out of Christianity!
2. BOY, WHAT KIND OF CONTORTIONS OF HISTORY CAN THEY THINK OF NEXT? They've got Paul released & Peter on the same boat with him, headed for Spain. He wanted to go to Spain, but he never got there, according to the Scripture. He was never released, he was beheaded. I mean, this whole story is contrary to the Scriptures, it's pitiful!
SUGAR PRICE/U.S. CROOKS!
3. The World market price of sugar has gone down to 3 cents a pound‚ which is only 25% of what it costs to produce it‚ which is 12 cents a pound! But the U.S. government itself places a high tariff on imported sugar that is 10 times the present World price & nearly three times the actual cost‚ which is 30 cents a pound in the U.S.! This means the U.S. Government is buying sugar on the World market at 3 cents a pound & selling it to its people at 30 cents a pound, a thousand per cent profit! Talk about crooked politics! While poor countries that produce sugar are starving‚ the U.S. is charging Americans 10 times as much as it is worth. Think of it! Boy, what crimes the U.S. commits against the poor!
U.S. DRUG CONTROL TACTICS!
4. THE U.S. HAS BEEN TRYING TO SELF-RIGHTEOUSLY, HYPOCRITICALLY CONTROL DRUGS IN OTHER COUNTRIES WHEN THEY NEED A LITTLE SELF-CONTROL about the use of drugs in their own, which is why there is a big market there! They go around tromping on these poor little countries to tell them to stop producing these profitable crops of drugs by which they are making their poor livelihood.
5. SO OF COURSE THESE U.S.-INSPIRED DRUG OFFICIALS & ENFORCERS ARE NOT VERY POPULAR WITH THE POOR! This last bunch of 23 federal agents in Mexico were met by an armed group of the peon growers of the drugs, about 50 of them, & they just mowed down the police! Only two of them survived.
6. WELL, YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW FURIOUS THE GROWERS ARE AT THOSE TAKING AWAY THEIR ONLY LIVELIHOOD! They couldn't care less about the U.S. just drugging itself to death, that's not their problem, their problem is survival!
7. Soccer is really a game of skill instead of a game of kill, like football! It can get pretty rough sometimes when they run into each other, but they don't purposely try to knock each other down like they do in football.
8. How the World has changed in 40 years. It's become Hell just in 40 years!
STEALING VALUABLE ART MASTERPIECES!
9. DO YOU KNOW HOW THEY MAKE THE MOST MONEY OFF THOSE VALUABLE RARE PAINTINGS THAT THEY STEAL?—Not by selling the paintings themselves, but having stolen them‚ they sell forgeries of them secretly to rich people. These rich want to honour famous painters‚ but of course secretly & cheaply to hide away in their wealth in private art galleries, thinking they've got the real thing when all they've got is a cheap imitation! And the robbers sell scores of those! But they have to have the robbery in order to make it credible & seem like they are selling them the real thing!
10. (MARIA: SO THE RICH PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK THEY'RE BUYING A STOLEN PAINTING!)—Yes! But instead of that they're just buying copies. (Maria: But the rich people can't show them then.)—Only to their intimate friends or family. You know how they have those curtains they draw aside, private showings. It happens all the time.
11. ALMOST EVERY MAJOR ART THEFT WINDS UP WITH A WHOLE SLEW OF SALES & COPIES! (Maria: Do they have to have the originals in order to make the copies too?) Yes, they make perfect copies with all the signs & evidence of it being the original, or these rich people wouldn't buy them.
12. The more they talk about disarmament, the more they arm!
13. Man keeps building these tall towers & they're all going to fall!
14. I don't like people whose mouths are in a perpetual scowl! I figure there must be something wrong with them.
HEROES & VILLAINS!
15. THE GOOD GUYS THEY HAVE IN THE MOVIES NOWADAYS THEY CORRUPT & THE BAD GUYS THEY REHABILITATE! You haven't seen a bad guy in any one of these really get what he deserves, not one! They never go to jail except temporarily, & they get off the hook & get right back into it again!—Even if they did commit murder or cheating or are liars or deceived or caused a lot of trouble! In the good old-fashioned dramas the villain got his just deserts & the heroes were exonerated. But now they're always socking it to the good guys & making heroes out of the bad guys! Standards sure have changed! It's just the Devil's own plot‚ I think‚ to debase the noble heroes & exalt the villains.
SMELLING YOUR FOOD!
16. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SMELL YOUR FOOD FIRST, not only to see if it is bad, but to see if it is good, because that helps to get your digestive juices flowing! If you smell it, then it makes you hungry to eat it, & that helps your digestion. Aah! Delicious!
17. INFORM YOUR STOMACH BEFORE YOU EAT & THEN CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT YOU REALLY LIKE THAT SMELL & you really are going to like that food & you really want to eat it, because if your stomach really desires it, your digestion will be much better.
PORK & BEANS!
18. I always loved the pork & beans better than anything they had at the picnic! I would eat bowl after bowl of that stuff, it was so delicious! Mostly it never had any pork in it except pork fat. That's all it had, pork fat for flavouring. I don't think I ever struck a piece of pork meat because pork & beans was one of the cheapest things you could buy & it was really a filler, especially after all that gas started working!
A LOST GENERATION!
19. Even the newspaper is commenting that this is a lost generation, that they'll be about 85% useless upon graduation from high school!