DO 2086 1/86
1. PTL! GBY ALL! HOW ARE YOU? It seems like a long time since I've seen you all together. But I need your prayers right now, my heart is acting up a little & I just thought it would be good to have you all lay hands on me, & if you have any oil we could anoint me with oil. The Scripture says, "Is any among thee sick?" Well‚ there are lots of Scriptures on healing & we usually just lay hands on the sick, that's what it says in one Scripture. (Mk.16:18) But in another one it says, "Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, anointing him with oil, & the prayer of faith shall save the sick & the Lord shall raise him up. And if they've committed sins, they shall be forgiven them." (Jam.5:14-16)—And I've got lots of those to be forgiven for. PTL!
2. SO I JUST WANTED YOU TO LAY HANDS ON ME & PRAY FOR ME THAT THE LORD WILL DELIVER ME IF YOU NEED ME A LITTLE LONGER. I've lived a long & fruitful life, a full life, & most people would be happy to have gotten this far. I said‚ "Well, I've had enough. I've done about all one man can do." But I guess no matter when I die there are always going to be a few things that are still undone, & no matter when the Lord comes there will always be a few things that you didn't get done. Of course, when He comes‚ you won't have to get them done. PTL! But unless I'm going to last as long as you do, there are probably a few things I'll still be working on when I go. But there are a few things I would like to finish, including you. PTL! We're not quite finished yet, you know! In fact, it looks like we're going to be in the finishing process for quite a few aeons to come, but not in this same sphere. So I just wish you could anoint me‚ Mama, & the rest of you can just gather around.
PRAYER & VERSES FOR DAD!
3. (MARIA: THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORD, LORD, THAT GIVES US THE FAITH THAT WE CAN COME BOLDLY BEFORE THE THRONE OF GRACE SEEKING HELP, Lord, in time of need, & that Your Spirit Herself will make intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered, in Jesus' name! (Heb.4:16; Rom.8:26) So we ask You, Lord‚ in the name of Jesus, Your precious name, Lord, by which we have the authority to approach God Himself, that You'll touch & You'll strengthen right now & You'll do a real supernatural, miraculous work in the heart, in the body, Lord‚ right now‚ in the life of Thy Servant‚ Lord. Completely take this problem away, Lord! We ask that You'll strengthen him, You'll uplift him, You'll raise him up, Lord, You'll give him what he needs‚ Lord, & You'll take this thing away that's bothering him right now & You'll strengthen His heart. You said as we wait on the Lord You will strengthen our hearts, Lord, a real promise for right now, Lord, that he needs right now. (Psa.27:14)
4. (SO AS WE PUT THIS OIL ON HIM & ANOINT HIM WITH OIL ACCORDING TO THY WORD, Lord, You said that if we lay hands on the sick they shall be healed & we can anoint this one with oil in the name of the Lord & the prayer of faith shall save the sick & the Lord shall raise him up. In Jesus' name. TYL! Thank You for Your promises‚ Lord, that we can claim. You've never failed & we know You can't deny Yourself & You're going to do it in accordance with Thy Word, Lord, in Jesus' name. TYL! TYJ! Hallelujah!) (Mk.16:18; Jam.5:14-15; 2Tim.2:13)
5. DAD: AMEN, LORD, YOU PROMISED! YOU SAID, "THESE SIGNS SHALL FOLLOW THEM WHICH BELIEVE, THEY SHALL LAY HANDS ON THE SICK & THEY SHALL RECOVER." We recover, Lord, we don't always do it instantly, but You always come through & You've never failed. You said, "Is there any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church & let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord & the prayer of faith shall save the sick & the Lord shall raise him up. And if they have committed sins, they shall be forgiven them." And Lord, You know I've committed lots of those‚ so we ask You to forgive & deliver, in Jesus' name, & help me, Lord, in Jesus' name to do better in the future, Lord, in Jesus' name! TYL! Amen! TYJ! PTL! Hallelujah! (Mk.16:18; Jam.5:14-16)
6. (MARIA: DID ANYONE GET ANYTHING FROM THE LORD?) (John: I got the verse, "If we confess our sins, He is faithful & just to forgive us our sins & to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.") (Fam: I got, "This poor man cried & the Lord heard him & delivered him from all his troubles." And "Jesus Christ maketh thee whole.") (Fam: "I have been young, & now am old, yet have I never seen the righteous forsaken"—just that part, "I have never seen the righteous forsaken".) Thank you, that was a good one. (1Jn.1:9; Psa.34:6; Acts 9:34a; Psa.37:25)
7. IN RELATION TO JOHN'S VERSE‚ I GUESS AS SOME OF YOU KNOW, SOMETIMES I DRINK TOO MUCH, which I shouldn't, & it abuses my body so that the Lord's gotta help me be delivered & not drink so much‚ in Jesus' name. Amen. TYL! Amen! Anybody else have anything? (Faithy: I got, "Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today & forever.") (Heb.13:8)
8. PTL! HALLELUJAH! AT LEAST I'M STILL ALIVE & I GOT THIS FAR! PTL! I've been hoping & praying I could at least make it to my birthday next month. PTL! Hallelujah! TYJ! Lord, we fulfilled Thy Word & called for the elders of the church. They're all elders here in a way, Lord, & they've laid hands on us, Lord, & anointed us with oil & now You have to do the rest of it‚ Lord. We know they're prayers of faith‚ & it says then that‚ Lord, You will raise him up! TYJ! "And the Lord shall raise him up!" Hallelujah! That's Your promise, Your part of the bargain, Lord, Your part of the contract, TYJ! PTL! So my life is in Thy hands, Lord‚ we're in Thy hands & You're the One that has to do the miracle, what we can't do, in Jesus' name. PTL! Hallelujah! TYL! Amen! Hallelujah! TYJ! PTL! You can go ahead with anything the Lord gave you.
9. (FAM: I GOT THE VERSE, "BEHOLD, I AM THE LORD, THE GOD OF ALL FLESH, IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME?") Hallelujah! TYL! (David: I got the verse, "Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears, behold‚ I will heal thee!" And "Wait on the Lord, be of good courage & He shall strengthen thy heart.") (Fam: I got, "The heart of the king is in the hand of the Lord & He shall heal it.") (Fam: "Praise the Lord, for great is Thy faithfulness, Thy forgiveness is unto everlasting & to everlasting & I will heal thee. For I have not failed in all of the promises that I have sworn unto My servant David.") Hallelujah! TYL! (Fam: "I will not leave you comfortless, I will come to you.") PTL! TYL! (2Ki.20:5b; Psa.27:14; Pro.21:1; Josh.23:14b; Jn.14:18)
10. (FAM: "FEAR THOU NOT, FOR I AM WITH THEE, BE NOT DISMAYED, FOR I AM THY GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN THEE, yea, I will help thee‚ yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.") PTL! TYJ! Amen! (Fam: "The king shall joy in Thy strength, O Lord, & in Thy Salvation how greatly shall he rejoice. Thou hast given him his heart's desire & hast not withholden the request of his lips.") Hallelujah! TYJ! PYL! TYL! (Fam: "He that hath begun a good work in you shall perform it until the day of Jesus Christ" & also, "He will perfect that which concerneth thee.") Amen! Hallelujah! TYL! Keep me a little while longer for their sakes, Lord‚ in Jesus' name. PTL! TYJ! (Isa.41:10; Psa.21:1-2; Phil.1:6; Psa.138:8)
11. (DAVIDA: I GOT, "WAIT ON THE LORD, BE OF GOOD COURAGE & HE SHALL STRENGTHEN THINE HEART.") Amen! PTL! TYJ! Amen, amen! I think it's better already! TYJ! Anything else? (Peter: "Confess your faults one to another, pray for one another‚ & you shall be healed.") Amen, TYL! (Faithy: "When the Enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.") Amen, Lord! TYJ! (Fam: "It is He that giveth salvation unto kings, who delivereth His servant David from the hurtful sword.") Amen, TYL! TYJ! (Psa.27:14; Jam.5:16; Isa.59:19b; Psa.144:10)
12. AT LEAST TWO OR THREE OF YOU GAVE ME THAT VERSE ABOUT CONFESSING MY FAULTS, & I BELIEVE I HAVE. I just need you to stand with me for a complete deliverance. It's the first time I've had this problem with my heart for years. TTL! I'm not exactly thanking Him for the problem, but I'm thanking Him for how He's answering! TYJ! Hallelujah! Amen, Jesus‚ precious Jesus! Amen! TYJ! Amen, anything else? Today you're ministering to me. Usually I come to minister, not be ministered unto‚ but today I'm asking for your ministration. So PTL! Anyone else?
13. (FAM: I'D GOTTEN THAT VERSE EARLIER, "HUMBLE YOURSELF IN THE SIGHT OF THE LORD & HE SHALL LIFT YOU UP", & "This poor man cried & the Lord heard him & delivered him from all his troubles" & "With God all things are possible".) Amen! Hallelujah! (Jam.4:10; Psa.34:6; Mat.19:26)
14. WELL, IT'S HUMBLING TO COME ASK FOR PRAYER. I DON'T USUALLY BOTHER YOU WITH MY TROUBLES & ILLS. In fact‚ I even sometimes hide them from Mama just because I don't want her to be worried & bothering people all the time, asking for prayer for this & asking for that. I figure the Lord knows. But sometimes He wants us to share things so we can share our faith & share the need & learn the lessons. So I'm sure that's why He says many times in the Word that you're to get together & to share these things‚ so then when the Lord answers you'll know what it was & you'll know that He did answer. If you don't even know there's a need & you don't pray for these needs & confess such needs, then how's anybody going to know you were healed unless they know you were sick? PTL?
15. SO YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOU'RE SICK BEFORE YOU CAN GET HEALED, & OTHERS HAVE TO KNOW YOU'RE SICK SO THEY CAN PRAY FOR YOU, & so that then they'll know you were healed. PTL! So I'm sharing that with you today & I'm sure the Lord is answering prayer. Amen, Lord, anything else? Anyone else?
16. (FAM: I GOT THE VERSES IN REVELATION 3 WHERE IT SAYS, "HE THAT OPENETH & NO MAN SHUTTETH, & SHUTTETH & NO MAN OPENETH."—That He has set before you an open door.) (Rev.3:7,8) PTL! The same passage where it says I have a little strength.—Sometimes very little, other times I think I'm stronger than some of the rest of you, perhaps too much so sometimes! PTL! Amen?
17. (TECHI: "I HAVE BEEN YOUNG & NOW I AM OLD, YET HAVE I NOT SEEN THE RIGHTEOUS FORSAKEN nor his seed begging bread." And I also got, "Whatsoever ye shall bind on Earth shall be bound in Heaven, & whatsoever ye shall loose on Earth shall be loosed in Heaven.") TYJ! PYL! (Psa.37:25; Mat.18:18)
18. AMEN, THANK YOU JESUS FOR ALL THESE WONDERFUL SCRIPTURES‚ LORD, Thy Word, on which our faith is built & founded. TYJ! PYL! Amen! I don't want to miss anything, so if you haven't spoken or you haven't received anything, ask the Lord for something or give whatever's on your heart. PTL? This is your chance to feed me. PTL!
19. (CHILD: I GOT THE VERSE, "HE SENT HIS WORD & HEALED THEM & DELIVERED THEM FROM ALL THEIR TROUBLES.") Amen! PTL! (Fam: Another verse I forgot before was in a passage where it mentions your name & it says, "The Enemy shall not exact upon him nor the son of wickedness afflict him.") PTL! Hallelujah! TYL! (Fam: Also when we were praying I got the part of the verse, "And these things happened as ensamples unto us." Your sample of coming down & confessing was a good sample to all of us, as well as then to know & see how the Lord's going to really get the victory!) (Psa.107:20; Psa.89:22; 1Cor.10:11)
20. (FAITHY: "THIS IS MY BELOVED IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED.") Hallelujah! TYJ! Well, sometimes He's displeased with me, so I'm glad that He's now pleased! PTL! Amen. (Techi: I just got a little one, "And I will beat down his foes before his face & plague them that hate him. The enemy shall not exact upon him nor the son of wickedness afflict him.") TYJ! TYL! (Fam: I got, "The Lord's ear is not heavy that it cannot hear, neither His arm shortened that it cannot save My servant David.") Amen, TYJ! PTL! TYL! Anyone else? (Mat.3:17; Psa.89:22-23; Isa.59:1)
21. (FAM: I GOT‚ "NOT ONE THING HATH FAILED OF ALL THE GOOD THINGS THAT THE LORD HAS SPOKEN UNTO THEE, all are come to pass, not one thing hath failed thereof.") PTL! TYL! Is that everybody? (Fam: "Great peace have they which love Thy law & nothing shall offend them.") PTL! (Maria: "This is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will He heareth us‚ & if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask‚ we know that we have the petitions that we require of Him.") Amen! PYL! TYJ! Anyone else? (Josh.23:14b; Psa.119:165; 1Jn.5:14-15)
22. (FAM: LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM OF WHAT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. You were with all of us together & all of a sudden your heart started hurting you. We really prayed for you & we rebuked pain & Hell that was really hurting your heart & you were instantly healed & raised up. And you said, "This must have been one of the most embarrassing prayers that I've ever had." But you were really happy about it. And I said to you, "Well, the reason we're praying is because we love you so much & that's why we prayed for you." Then we all sat down & it was really inspiring because we started remembering all the old songs & all the favourite choruses & you were singing them to us, it was really inspiring. Just like now. TYL! That was the whole dream.) PTL! TTL! Well, it's fulfilled. Anyone else?
23. (FAM: I GOT A VERSE WHEN I FIRST HEARD ABOUT YOUR HEART HURTING, THAT "THE HEART OF THE KING IS IN THE HANDS OF THE LORD‚ WHO TURNETH IT WHITHERSOEVER HE WILL.") Amen, PTL! Several of these verses were repeated 2 or 3 times, so the Lord must really want me to get'm! TYL! Hallelujah! (Fam: I got, "If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord Thy God & do that which is right in His sight & give ear to His commandments & keep all of His statutes‚ I will put none of these evil diseases upon you which I have brought upon the Egyptians. For I am the Lord that healeth thee.") (Pro.21:1; Exo.15:26) PTL! Amen! Thank you, Sweetheart. Anyone else? Mary Dear? Have you got a Scripture for Grandpa? Anyone else?
24. (PETER: THE SONG CAME TO ME, "I TAKE THE STAND, I COUNT IT DONE‚ GOD HEALS ME THROUGH HIS PRECIOUS SON. It is His Word, it cannot fail, though all the power of Hell assail. So come what may, the promise mine, He'll hold me through to the end of time.") PTL! Well, if anybody's going to do any singing today you'll have to do it‚ I'm not! But anyhow, you got the words. (Fam: I got the words, "Great are the mercies of your father David, great is the love he has for so many. Great are My mercies for My David because of his love for so many.") TYJ! TYL! PTL! (Dad gets up & sits in his chair:)
TALKING ABOUT DEATH!
25. WELL, BEING CLOSE TO DEATH YOU REALLY DO SOME PRETTY SOBER THINKING, & I was thinking today, "Lord, what could I have done that I haven't done?" And the only rea-sons I could think of for staying, all had to do with you & for your benefit, things that you need & things that I need to finish doing for your sake. One selfish thing I did think of...well, maybe that's selfish too, that I want to help you. That's a desire of my heart to stay long enough so that I can help you. It's not entirely unselfish because that's what I want to do.
26. DEATH IS A VERY SOBERING EXPERIENCE. I went through it once that I remember & came back, thank the Lord, but it certainly sobered me up & persuaded me to do the will of God! So you really take stock & you really think about what is undone, what you need to do & what good reasons have you got for staying on & are they good enough reasons‚ & I think I got quite a few good answers. I think most of them were good reasons, mostly for your sake.
27. BUT OF COURSE AT A TIME LIKE THAT IT'S ALSO A PARTING IN SOME WAYS. We go from this World into that one, the one with which you're now becoming so familiar, thanks to our Stories. I hope that's done you good to comprehend the reality of the real life, the one that's forever! "The things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are unseen are eternal." (2Cor.4:18) Which is why you're to set your affection on the things that are above & not on the things below. (Col.3:2)
28. THERE'S A PARTING, IN A WAY, AT LEAST YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE ME ANY MORE WHEN I GO. But as we pointed out in the Story, I expect to come back & stick around and help you all I can from the other Sphere. And maybe I'll be more help to you then, I don't know, than I am now. Although Paul said he was sticking around for your sakes. He said for him it was better to go, but for your sake he was willing to stay. "For to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord." (Phil.1:21-24; 2Cor.5:8) That's a wonderful thing to think about, amen?
29. WELL‚ I DIDN'T COME DOWN HERE TO PREACH YOU A SERMON, I CAME DOWN HERE TO ASK FOR PRAYER. But I'm just sharing with you a few little lessons that I'm learning. And the day will come, the time will come. It seems like we're never really prepared for it as we should be, there are always things left undone & unfinished, & there are these lovely Family meetings to remember & your personal fellowship & all the good times we've enjoyed together. PTL!
30. WHEN THERE COMES A DEATH IN THE FAMILY THERE ARE SOME THINGS WHICH WE'LL MISS. I'll miss you in a way for awhile, but I expect to be back with you‚ Lord willing. You, I presume, will miss me, but at least I won't be so much trouble any more to some of you & you won't have to have all this specially prepared food & all that stuff any more. That'll save you some trouble. PTL! You've done it with good humour & you sure have been a blessing, you folks that have helped keep me alive.
31. YOU'LL MISS ME IN SOME WAYS, BUT IN SOME WAYS I'LL STILL BE WITH YOU‚ PTL? You'll have the Words & you have the Spirit & you have the Lord, so you've still got everything you need. PTL? And TTL you've got Mama! She'll be a big blessing, I know. I love to read that Story & see how Mama's really come out! Well, you know she can do it, you've seen her do it. You don't have to worry because the Lord is still here & she's here & I'll try to be here. So PTL! And we've still got lots of work to do & lots of people to feed, lots of the Lord's sheep who need your help & feeding, some of you even feeding others physically, & all of us are working together to feed them the Word, to give them the encouragement & the inspiration & the spiritual strength that they need. PTL! So TTL!
32. WHATEVER HAPPENS YOU'LL JUST KEEP RIGHT ON GOING & YOU'LL KEEP RIGHT ON WORKING & THINGS WILL HARDLY BE CHANGED AT ALL! Because it's still the Lord's work & we've still got lots to do & lots of people to help & lots of Word still to get out. I'm so thankful that we have at least prepared some of you for carrying on. So PTL! So there'll hardly be a hitch because you've got everybody here that you need & you've got lots of Word & you've been fed a lot & you have the Lord. PTL?
33. WE HOPE THIS STORY ISN'T MAKING THE LORD SEEM FURTHER AWAY! Some of the people got the idea we have so many Angels & Spirits etc. in the Story it seemed like the Lord was getting a little more distant. Well, we didn't intend to give you that impression by any means. So we notified Apollos to get the Lord in there close & let Him talk to them so you'll know you're still in direct communication with Him, you don't have to go through all these other people. So I guess you notice he threw that in in some of his recent ones. So we're still having direct communication with Him. PTL? And you still are His people & His handmaidens & servants, still doing His work, so I know He'll still take care of you. PTL? I know He'll continue to bless & feed & care for you & make you a blessing‚ so just stay close to the Lord & I know He'll take care of you. PTL?—And He'll help you take care of others. PTL!
34. WELL‚ I DIDN'T INTEND TO COME DOWN HERE & GIVE YOU A LITTLE TALK, BUT I THOUGHT PERHAPS I OUGHT TO GIVE YOU THAT WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT. Whenever, wherever, death comes to us all some day, except I think most of you are probably never going to have to die! Think of that! You'll never grow old, never have to die or go that route! But you're going to take a shortcut when Jesus comes! You don't have to go 6 feet under first & then go, you have less distance to travel. You'll be going straight up right from wherever you are without taking that little short detour! PTL!
35. BUT WHENEVER IT COMES & WHENEVER WE GO TO BE WITH THE LORD, HOWEVER WE GO TO BE WITH THE LORD‚ I'M SURE IT'S GOING TO BE A MARVELLOUS WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE! PTL! Quite a few people have come back & told us about it, lots of people have had the experience. But thank the Lord, virtually all the stories we have heard of the people who the Lord gave another chance, obviously they were people who weren't quite ready to go‚ that had some reason to want to come back & finish something. And the Lord apparently let them. So we've heard only the good experiences. Almost entirely all the stories of the people who have gone & come back have all been good stories, because obviously they were people whom the Lord was giving an opportunity to come back & who had good reason to come back, therefore they must have been good people, the Lord's people, amen? So they were all good stories. And from all of them that we've heard, it was mostly a pleasant experience, thank the Lord!
36. AN OLD SONG CAME TO ME THE OTHER NIGHT: "YE NEED NOT LOOK FOR ME DOWN IN EGYPT LAND‚ FOR I HAVE PITCHED MY TENT FAR UP IN CANAAN LAND!"—Egypt being a type of the World & Canaan a type of the Promised Land or Heaven. That was an old spiritual we used to sing. So whenever I do go, that's where you can expect to find me. And whenever you get There I'll be looking for you, & I'm sure you'll be looking for me. PTL!
37. MY MOTHER USED TO SING AN OLD SONG: "I'LL BE JUST INSIDE THE EASTERN GATE OVER THERE!"—a song about Heaven. I don't know why they picked on the Eastern Gate, why that's any better than any other Gates, but she used to say, "Well, when you get There, look for me, I'll be waiting for you inside the Eastern Gate!" Well, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that's the Gate I came to in the Story, because that's where she said she'd be waiting! PTL!
38. IN FACT, I GOT A LITTLE SOMETHING FROM THE LORD THE OTHER NIGHT THAT SHE'S BEEN A LITTLE BIT HURT BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T BEEN BRINGING HER INTO THE STORY MORE, along with my Father & Grandfather & Dr. Koger & some of those. So I notified Apollos, "You've got to work them in there somewhere because they're a little bit hurt that you sort of neglected them. They want to appear in my Story too!" Well‚ we had them all there greeting me & all that, & then you found out why I didn't particularly want to be in the church corner a little later. But I don't know if my Mother would even want to be there either! I wouldn't be surprised if she'd like our corner better‚ she always did like fairs! PTL! TYJ! Amen! Don't quit praying for me!
39. REMEMBER THAT "DRUGSTORE" DREAM I HAD ABOUT HER? She was right down there with all of us naked hippies & didn't seem to be the least bit worried about it or surprised, she was just like one of us! (See No.266.) PTL! I'm sure she knows better now. I'm sure she's been helping me already in many ways, I often dream about her. She frequently shows up in my dreams, as you've noticed, even in a lot of dreams I haven't told you about which didn't seem to be particularly important, but just like we were living experi–ences & she was there. So PTL!
40. I SURE DON'T WANT TO GET THERE WHILE SHE STILL FEELS HURT THAT I LEFT HER OUT OF THE STORY! So we've gotta inform Apollos to hurry up & put her in there, because my Mother was very sensitive & easily hurt. She was such a loving, compassionate, considerate soul herself that she couldn't stand to have other people hurt her. She was very sensitive, & we say that's pride, but on the other hand, some people are sensitive because they're just very tender hearted & easily hurt. PTL!
41. WE DON'T HAVE TO SIT IN THE DARK HERE, HOW ABOUT TURNING ON THAT LAMP? It just got dark while we were sitting here! TYL! This is almost my favourite time of day besides sunrise‚ sunset. They used to call it the gloaming & they had songs about it, & twilight, dusk. There are a lot of names for it. It used to appear a great deal in poetry etc., a beautiful time of day. And you're beautiful, God bless you all, I love you! Wonderful! (Maria: So are you!) PTL!
42. ANYWAY, THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS! And since I won't be here to give you this little talk after I'm dead‚ I thought I'd better give it to you now! So I just thought I'd tell you what it's going to be like. I think you already are getting it in the Story & that's what we're trying to do, help you see what it's going to be like, as nearly as we can conceive of, so that you'll be encouraged & inspired to know that things are going to keep on going, even without me.
43. YOU MAY THINK IT'S SOMETHING YOU CAN'T GET OVER, BUT YOU WILL, WITH THE LORD, & by & by you'll probably get to where you hardly ever miss me any more. (Maria: We'll always have you close to us through your Letters & Words!) So don't worry about it! Just keep holding on to the Lord‚ hang onto Jesus & onto His Word & take good care of Mama & Peter & yourselves, because you belong to Him! We used to sing an old song, "Take good care of yourself, you belong to me!"—And you do! You belong to me too, you're part of my Family. And it's going to be a great day when you get There & fill up all that empty housing that's waiting for you! PTL? Amen! TYJ! PTL!
44. I FEEL MUCH BETTER! IF YOU'D HAVE TOLD ME I WAS GOING TO SIT HERE & TALK TO YOU, I'D HAVE TOLD YOU YOU'RE CRAZY, but the Lord really has touched me! But keep praying, I could still be better yet. PTL? But as you can see from the Story, you'll carry right on, & the World will carry on—it certainly does carry on, that's for sure—& God's work will carry on, you'll carry it on, & the Lord will be just as real as ever. He'll be just the same‚ maybe even closer in a way, & feel closer. Because once I'm out of the way, then you'll have to deal with the Lord & you won't have me to go through any more! Get the point? You won't be able to look to me once I'm gone‚ so you're going to have to look to the Lord, praise the Lord?
45. AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE LOOKING TO MAMA, OF COURSE. (Maria: I'm going to be looking to you. You're going to be right there, I hope.) Isn't she beautiful? God bless her! Honey, you're wonderful!—And she's going to be even more wonderful when that time comes, because I'm sure that my mantle will fall on her & she'll continue to lead & guide & counsel you right on through until you all join me. PTL!