May 26, 2003
1. AQUARIUS IS ONE OF THE 12 ASTROLOGICAL SUN SIGNS. It is the Sign of the Water-Bearer, the one who continually pours out water from a pitcher that never runs dry! Pisces is the sign of the fish, both beautifully symbolised together in this picture. This beautiful woman at the top of the picture is like Aquarius!—She is pouring out such a stream of water that it is covering & flooding the whole World!
2. SHE IS LISTENING TO A HEAVENLY VOICE from the Heavenly realm of the Spirit World, as God Himself whispers His loving Words into her ear! Like a faithful Prophetess‚ she receives & passes His Words on to the World, pouring them out like a stream of Living Water, to refresh & inspire & thrill millions with His Heavenly revelations & truths!
3. THOSE BEAUTIFUL SEXY GIRLS IN THE BOAT ARE SOME OF GOD'S "FISHERS OF MEN"! Long ago, when Jesus walked the Earth, He called to some fishermen, "Follow Me, & I will make you fishers of men!" (Mt.4:19) He was offering them the best, most exciting & rewarding job in the World! Instead of catching a few fish just to make their living, He was saying, "Come on!—Follow Me & catch men for the Kingdom of Heaven!—Win the eternal hearts & souls of men into My Kingdom & they'll be your friends forever!"
4. LIKE THOSE FISHERMEN OF OLD, THESE GIRLS HAVE LAUNCHED OUT INTO THE SEA OF LIFE to reach & "catch" those who are hungry for both their love & God's Love! They have tasted of the refreshing Waters from the Aquarian Prophetess, have believed & received God's Words for today, & are now giving their lives to bring to others the wonderful Love & life & joy & Truth that they have found!
5. THESE BRAVE & DEDICATED "FISHER-WOMEN" ARE NOT JUST STANDING IN A LITTLE BUILDING on the shore, calling to the fish to come up out of the water & into their building to hear religious sermons!—But they've gone out into the sea where the fish are, to show them God's Love!
6. AFTER ALL, JESUS NEVER SAID TO BUILD BIG EXPENSIVE CHURCH BUILDINGS!—Not one time in the entire Bible! He said to go out into the places where the people are, & to search & seek them out, to bring them the Gospel, to bring them His Love! He said, "They'll know you're My disciples by your love!—So get out there & love others into My Father's Kingdom!" (Lk.14:23; Jn.13:35)
7. BESIDES‚ A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE OR EVEN WELCOME in many churches. They sort of feel like a "fish out of water"! Sometimes they feel that they won't be accepted because some of the more "religious" members might look down on them as a "wicked sinner"! So they usually shy away from the churches for fear that they might be rejected.
8. BUT JESUS HAD GREAT LOVE & UNDERSTANDING FOR THE "SINNERS". That's why He went to them—to their parties, into their houses‚ into their streets & their gathering places.—He went wherever He could to show them God's Love! In fact‚ His jealous enemies‚ the leaders of the established religion, condemned & accused Him of being a false prophet for this very reason, because He was a "friend of tax collectors & prostitutes, a companion of drunks & sinners!" (Lk.7:34)
9. BUT HE ANSWERED THEM, "I AM NOT COME TO CALL THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE SO RIGHTEOUS‚ but those who know they're sinners to repentance!" (Mt.9:10-13) He said that He came to preach the Gospel to the poor‚ to heal the sick‚ to mend & comfort the broken-hearted & to set the captives free! (Lk.4:16-21) This was His whole life: Reaching the people who really needed & would appreciate His Love.
10. AND THIS IS WHAT HE WANTS HIS FOLLOWERS TO DO TODAY, & what these gorgeous girls are doing! They've launched out into the deep & are doing their best to reach the hungry "fish" with God's Love! They've even found that the love & beauty, romance & sex that God Himself has created is a wonderful "bait" that hardly any "fish" can refuse! So they are using all of this to show their love & God's Love to others, wooing & winning all they can into His Heavenly Kingdom!
11. IT'S NO GOOD TO SAY TO A MAN WHO'S HUNGRY, "GOD BLESS YOU!"—And walk away & not give him anything to eat when you have food! The only Love of God that others can see is the love that they see in God's people, & if His people don't show them real love that they can see & feel, folks're going to have a hard time believing that Somebody Up There really loves them!
12. MOST PEOPLE WHO ARE LONELY & LOOKING FOR COMPANIONSHIP‚ looking for someone to be with, someone to understand them, to hold their hand, to hear their problems & just to be close to—what they are really looking for is Love!—And if someone would just be concerned enough to go to them & tell them about Jesus & God's Love, then they could be fully satisfied & completely happy forever!—For "God is Love!" (1Jn.4:8)
13. THE GOLDEN HOOK THAT THE BEAUTIFUL MERMAID IS SITTING ON SYMBOLISES THE WORD OF GOD, His wonderful Truth, which puts us on God's Line forever! Once the "fish" are "hooked" on God's Word, they find that it is food for their souls, which strengthens & helps them to grow & change & even become "fishermen" themselves, as they learn to share this new Life & Love with others!
14. —ARE YOU A LONELY LITTLE FISH IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA?—If so, there's a Great Fisherman who loves you so much that He gave His Life to end your loneliness & to give you a life that's worth living & a love that's worth everything! His name is Jesus, & you can personally know Him if you'll simply ask Him to come into your heart by praying this little prayer:
15. "LORD JESUS, I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE THE SON OF GOD & that You died for me. Please forgive me for all my sins. I now open the door of my heart & I ask You, Jesus, to please come in & give me Your free Gift of Eternal Life! Help me to love You & to love others by telling them about You & Your Love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen."
16. GOD BLESS YOU! We hope you have found His Love! We would be happy to show you His Love, answer any questions you may have, & send you more information & beautiful Posters on a variety of subjects if you'll just write us at the address below. We love you!