—MO December 4‚ 1970 NO.19—LTA
P.O. Box 31, London WC2E 7LX, England or GPO Box 3141‚ San Juan, Puerto Rico 00936
(While praying we received the following thoughts and prophecy from the Lord:)
1. THIS WHICH IS DESPISED OF MEN SHALL BE GLORIFIED BY THE LORD, and that which is put down by man shall be highly exalted by the Lord. She which is despised and caused to be ashamed shall in due time be highly exalted.
2. WHEREFORE ART THOU THEREFORE ASHAMED OF THE HANDIWORK OF THE LORD? WHEREFORE DOST THOU DESPISE THE HANDMAIDEN OF THE LORD—and why art thou cast down? Why is thy countenance fallen because I have thus lifted up this handmaiden before thee?
3. NOW THEREFORE, LIFT UP THAT WHICH IS CAST DOWN AND STRENGTHEN THE FEEBLE AND ENCOURAGE THAT WHICH IS TURNED OUT OF THE WAY.—And rather let it be healed—for this is the will of God, and no man can stand against it. For the stone which was rejected of the builders is become the head of the corner—and that which was set at naught of them is become the cornerstone. Behold, I have set a stumbling block in Zion! Blessed is he that is not offended in Me. Lift up now therefore, the hands which hang down. Praise ye the Lord for all His works! Give glory to the God of Creation for the life that He has made!
4. FOR WHEREFORE DOST THOU DOUBT, OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH. WHEREFORE SHALL THE VESSEL SAY UNTO THE POTTER, WHY HAST THOU MADE ME THUS—and who art thou, O man, that shall say unto Him. Why hast thou created me? For we are His workmanship, the Creation of His Fingers!
5. THEREFORE, LIFT UP THE HEADS THAT HANG DOWN; STRENGTHEN THE FEEBLE KNEES WHICH KNOCK TOGETHER FOR THE FEAR OF MAN—and open ye the gates that the Lord of Glory may come in!
6. FOR WHO IS HE THAT WOULD QUESTION THE HANDIWORK OF THE LORD? And he that doubteth is damned, and he that feareth is accursed, because he trusteth not in the God of his Salvation!
7. THEREFORE‚ LET HONOUR BE GIVEN UNTO THE MAIDEN OF LOW DEGREE—honour to whom honour—credit to whom credit—favor to whom favor—and let the handmaiden of the Lord loose, and let her go!
8. SO WHO ART THOU TO QUESTION THE HANDIWORK OF THE LORD? (Tongues:) Lest the fury of the Lord rise up in His Face and thou be accursed as was Miriam and struck leprous‚ white as snow‚ and cast out of the camp, behold, for seven days, because she questioned the servant of the Lord.
9. FOR AS MOSES WAS IN THE WILDERNESS WITH THE ETHIOPIAN‚ so art thou with this one whom I have chosen. And who art ye to question the workings of the Lord of hosts?
10. THE LORD IS ANGRY WITH THEE! THEREFORE, REPENT, THOU, lest thou be likewise unto her, for the Lord shall do thus unto thee and more also if thou dost not repent! For thou hast been ashamed of her as they were ashamed of the Ethiopian woman whom Moses married!
11. THEREFORE, RESTORE THOU HER TO THAT POSITION TO WHICH I HAVE APPOINTED HER, AND GIVE HER THE HONOUR WHICH IS HER DUE!—For she shall serve Me in My house as the Queen which I have ordained her for in that time which I have called her to!
12. LEST I COME SUDDENLY UPON THEE IN MY WRATH AND DESTROY THEE WHO WOULD DESPISE THE WORD OF THE LORD! For who art thou to question Me and to whom shall I answer? And who shall know the Mind of the Lord?—And where is His instructor, and that man which would make himself righteous with God?
13. FOR I DO ALL THINGS WELL, AND IN ME IS NO SHADOW OF TURNING—AND EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT GIFT COMETH DOWN FROM ABOVE! So what hast thou that thou hast not received, and who are thou to glory in that which thou has received?
14. WHEREFORE, WHY ART THOU ASHAMED OF THE CREATION OF THE LORD?
15. THEREFORE, RISE UP AND MINISTER‚ and be not ashamed of the son, nor of the father, but do thou glory in the Lord, and wait continually upon Him. For I shall truly highly honour thee as I have promised, and thou shall minister to Me, and the radiance of thy beauty shall appear before all and they which do accuse thee shall be ashamed.—And they which did condemn thee shall kneel at thy feet and ask for water—when thou shalt forgive and pour out unto many.
16. FOR THOU ART MY QUEEN AND THOU SHALT REIGN WITH ME FOREVER!—And thine accusers shall be cast into outer darkness, and there shall be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth!
17. BUT THAT WHICH IS HOLY UNTO ME—MY BRIDE—SHALL ENTER INTO MY CHAMBER, and I Myself will lie with her and honour her before all the handmaidens—that they may all be ashamed which did accuse her!
18. THEREFORE, BELIEVEST THOU THAT I AM ABLE TO DO THIS? Knowest thou the ways of the Lord and that no man teacheth Him, for He doeth that He pleaseth! Therefore, who art thou to question the Holy One of Israel, the Righteous Judge, who shall judge in righteousness?
19. THEREFORE, BE THOU NOT ASHAMED NOR AFRAID OF THEIR FACES, but set thy face as a flint before them‚ to speak all the words that I have given thee, for thou art My handiwork and My creation! Thou art My Workmanship!
20. FOR WHO ART YE TO QUESTION THE WAYS OF THE LORD! If I will that thou tarriest with me until I come, what is that to thee? Follow thou me!
21. FOR THIS POOR LITTLE LAMB‚ WHO HATH BEEN CRIPPLED AND SHORN AND DESPISED, SHALL GROW UP WITHIN MY BOSOM NEAR TO MY HEART with great care and great tenderness, upon whom I shall bestow even the greater care for her sufferings for Me! For in the day of adversity she failed not, and in the day of calamity she fainted not‚ but her faith was in Me, her Saviour, and her hope was in Me, her God, and her Salvation was in the Word I had spoken unto her! (As though there's coming a time when she's going to be so very strong‚ and they're going to rise up and call her blessed!)
22. THEREFORE, WHO ART THOU, O MAN, THAT JUDGEST ANOTHER? BEWARE LEST THOU BE JUDGED OF HIM THAT SHALL JUDGE ALL MEN—for thine iniquity in abhorring that which I have called clean and rejecting that which I have cleansed, and despising that which I have honoured! Repent, thou, quickly lest I come to thee in My Wrath and put down the accusers before her face! For she is Mine and she is married unto Me.
23. LET HER LIFT UP HER HEAD, FOR I MYSELF WILL LIFT HER UP—and she shall be unto Me as the angels of Heaven! This little one shall burn before Me as a candle in a secure place—as a tree which floweth with oil‚ to bear fruit unto Me in due season!
24. O FOOLISH AND SLOW OF HEART TO BELIEVE! How long must I bear with thee— this wicked and perverse generation! He that is ashamed of Me and My Words before this wicked and adulterous generation—of him shall the Father be ashamed!
25. FOR HE THAT RECEIVETH THE SON, RECEIVETH THE FATHER ALSO, but he that receiveth not the son, neither receiveth he the father, neither hath he known Me.
26. IF THEY BE OFFENDED OF ME IN A GREEN TREE, WHAT SHALL THEY DO IN THE DRY?—And if the footmen offend them, what shall they do when the horsemen come?
27. FEAR NOT THEM‚ THEREFORE, WHICH CAN ONLY KILL THE BODY AND AFTER THAT HAVE NO MORE WHICH THEY CAN DO; but rather fear Me which can cast both soul and body into Hell!
28. FEAR THOU NOT, FOR I AM WITH THEE; BE NOT DISMAYED, FOR I AM THY GOD; I will strengthen thee‚ yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness!
29. LOOK THOU, THEREFORE, UNTO ME AND NOT UNTO MEN, AND HEAR THOU MY WORDS AND NOT MAN'S WORDS; for behold, I am with thee and I will help thee. Fear not thou therefore, for this which is despised of man shall be greatly set in store by the Lord!—For He taketh the weak things to confound the mighty, the foolish things to bring to naught the wisdom of the wise!
30. FOR SHE WHICH WAS CUT OFF SHALL BE PLANTED AGAIN, WHEN THE GLORY OF THE LATTER HOUSE SHALL BE GREATER THAN THAT OF THE FORMER! She which was stricken and did sit in ashes shall be glorified in royal raiment and sit upon a throne, and I will be glorified in her.
31. WOMAN‚ WHERE ART THINE ACCUSERS? Therefore, go and sin no more, lest a worse thing befall thee! But rather, fear thou the Lord, and fear not that which man can do unto thee!
32. HEAR, THEREFORE, THE END OF THE WHOLE MATTER! I am weary with thy frettings! Fear God and keep His Commandments! This is the whole duty of man, and beside Me there is no other.
33. THOU ART MINE, AND MINE ART THINE, and in Me shalt thou find thy Salvation!
34. THOU SHALT REST, BEING GATHERED UNTO ME IN DUE SEASON, and this which I have given unto thee shall follow after thee‚ as a glory unto thee and a star in thy crown!
35. SO LET THEM BE ASHAMED, BUT BE THOU NOT ASHAMED, lest I rebuke thee also.
36. BEHOLD, I COME QUICKLY, AND MY REWARD IS WITH ME AND MY FAN IS IN MY HAND. Let every man examine himself according to that which is within him—whether it be of gold and of silver, or of wood, hay or stubble, which shall be burned. Beware lest thou, too‚ be found to be wanting!
37. FOR HE SHALL THOROUGHLY PURGE HIS FLOOR BY THE WIND OF ADVERSITY, AND THERE SHALL BE NONE LEFT STANDING BUT THEY WHICH DO HOPE IN THE LORD THEIR GOD! And she, too‚ shall be gathered unto thee in due season when ye shall sit upon thrones before Me, and thy children about thy feet, as I have shown thee. Behold, they shall love one another, and they shall know that I am thy God!
38. REST NOW, SLEEP ON, AND TAKE THY REST, until that which is come shall come.
39. HE THAT RECEIVETH HIM RECEIVETH ME, and he that receiveth not him receiveth not me!
40. AND THEREBY SHALL YE KNOW WHO ARE MY DISCIPLES, FOR THIS IS THAT WHICH WAS SPOKEN OF IN THE DAY OF PROPHECY! FOR IF THEY RECEIVE NOT HIM, NEITHER WILL THEY RECEIVE HIM THAT SENT THEE, FOR I HAVE SENT HIM, AS I HAVE SENT THEE. For it is written: Behold I have set a stumbling stone in Zion—everyone that believeth in Him shall be saved, but he that stumbleth upon Him shall be confounded!
41. FOR BEHOLD, UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN, UNTO US A SON IS GIVEN; and the government shall be upon his shoulders. Behold, ye shall find a child wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in the manger. But they had no room for them, and they did not receive them!
42. THINK THOU THEREFORE TO PREPARE THE WAY‚ for though the blessing tarry‚ it will come!—PTL!
43. THANK THE LORD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS!—BE NOT FEARFUL, BUT BELIEVING! —Hallelujah! He'll not fail now! Trust Him!—Rev.12. God bless and keep you all and give you wisdom.— Love, Dad.