1. THIS IS AN ODD LITTLE DREAM I HAD in the early morning hours. I don't even know what to call it. I guess you could call it "The Rehabilitation Camp." I & my little family seemed to be in some kind of a detention camp or stockade awaiting some kind of rehabilitation housing‚ & we were finally told that if we could find our own housing we could be released.
2. THE CAMP SEEMED TO BE SOMEWHERE IN FLORIDA in the vicinity of Miami or Fort Lauderdale perhaps, because I remember I went all up & down that part of the Southeast Florida Coast trying to find housing but everything seemed to be jam-packed & full, & I wandered in & out of streets & up & down avenues just looking for signs trying to find if there was any apartment or house or even rooms for rent, but there was nothing! For some reason all housing was packed, as though there perhaps had been some kind of an emergency & there was a real housing shortage—maybe a war?
3. SO I WENT TO THE HEAD OF OUR CAMP where we were being detained temporarily—apparently those who were houseless or homeless were being detained in this resettlement camp of some kind until they found housing. I went to the head of it, who seemed to be rather businesslike, suit-coat–&-tie type of Systemite of course. And I pled with him, I said, "Don't you have a line or any hint or any idea of any kind of housing anywhere that could possibly be open for us?" And he said‚ "Well, there is an actual camp where you just camp out with tents or whatever you've got, down in the Florida Keys, called Palm Grove." I think he actually said "Palm Grove Swamp" because I remember that name so clearly‚ it was either on the Florida Keys or down in the Everglades. And boy‚ those places really are filled with mosquitoes!
4. AND HE SAID, "BUT OH, IT'S TERRIBLE DOWN THERE & it's awfully dirty & not a very nice class of people! I don't think you'd want that at all. It wouldn't be good for you." I said, "Well, we're desperate! I don't care! We're used to camping out. We're old campers. All camping is a little bit dirty, as campers can't be too clean. They can't help it sometimes."—As far as his idea, you know, of camping. Most Systemites who live in luxury & luxurious homes think all camping is rather primitive & what he might call dirty, with wash hanging out on your little lines attached to your campers, & your tent poles & cooking pots & everything around‚ & campfires & all that sort of thing, potties etc. You know, real campin' out is a little bit primitive. But I said, "Oh, I don't care, we don't care, we're desperate to get out of this place. We'd like to get some place to live, & I wish you'd just please sign my papers & give us clearance to go down to that camp in Palm Grove!" I begged him to please let us go.
5. AND I WAS APPARENTLY SO STIRRED UP EMOTIONALLY & PLEADING WITH HIM ABOUT IT THAT I WOKE MYSELF UP! And the dream was still quite clear in my mind & I could still remember it rather vividly, so I thought maybe I should relate it. So if in case of any emergency, if for any reason you are detained in some type of a detention or rehabilitation or resettlement camp‚ a detention camp or confinement camp of some kind, & you need housing & you can leave it if you can find it, then don't be too particular. All of you are supposed to have learned how to camp out by this time.—Take it! You may like it!
6. SO I PRESUME THAT HE GAVE US CLEARANCE & that we took it & we took off & I'm sure we liked it! Florida is a nice place, except the Keys & the Everglades are full of mosquitoes about three months of the summer as it's semi-tropical. Otherwise the rest of the year there it is pretty nice, except for the fact that it is in the United States. And why in the World I should have a dream like that, plus its being in the United States, I don't know, unless this dream is for somebody else. It seems I was young & my family was young again‚ with small children etc.—Or was it you?
7. SO I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT IT MEANS but it was so vivid & so clear & it made such an impression on me that when I woke up immediately like that and I remember the dream real clearly, then I felt like I should perhaps record it for some reason or someone or maybe some future occasion that will be information stored up for future guidance or your guidance.So that was it!—The Detention Camp Dream!" God bless you! And I hope you never land in a detention camp of any kind. But if you don't want to, you'd better leave the United States in particular & the North in general & ger out of those dictatorial. straitjacket‚ Antichrist-slavery, totalitarian, tyranical regimes & flee Southward & Eastward to the lands of the free! PTL! Hallelujah!
8. THE SOUTH IS A LOT FREER THAN THE NORTH, ACTUALLY. The North thinks it is free but it is pretty well deceived. We've found much greater freedom in the South & in the East than we ever found in the North. We have never received the persecution & the restraints & the tight restrictive controls in hardly any countries as severely as we felt them in the United States & some of the countries of the North. So God bless you all! We love you! Y'all come! Come on down South. And go East, young man, go East & grow up with the countries! God bless you & keep you & keep you where God wants you to be or send you there soon! In Jesus' name, amen!
9. P.S. AFTER THINKING & PRAYING ABOUT THE DREAM SOME MORE, IT FINALLY DAWNED ON ME MAYBE THIS IS A WARNING TO YOU GUYS STILL THERE DRAGGING YOUR FEET ABOUT LEAVING!—In any great emergency theyt could round you up & put you away if they thought you might be a problem—like they did all the Hapanese in the U.S. right afrer Pearl Harbour!—And they didn't get out till after the War! Soldiers & police just came suddenly & hauled'm all off to concentration camps just because they were Japanese!—Even though many were second & third generation Americans!
10. THEY'RE APT TO ROUND UP ANYONE THEY THINK IS A THREAT TO THEIR SOCIETY OR THEIR SYSTEM—the cults, hippies, nonconformists, anti-Americans, "Commy sympathizers", "pinks", misfits & us! Some say they've already got the camps ready!—Will they catch you still there?—Leave now before it's too late! God help you, in Jesus' name, amen!