1. THE HORRIBLE INSOLENCE‚ THAT SHE WOULD HAVE THE NERVE TO SEND US A VIDEO LIKE SHE DID OF HER [WITH] YASUKO! I mean, almost every time I thought of Keda after that, the only picture I could get was of her just like a pig, just rutting in the flesh! It was so carnal, it was so disgusting, it was just absolute debauchery! I'm pretty carnal but it was too much for me!—How she'd have the nerve to make it for us & send it to us? Maybe she thought it would make a good impression on you.—That you'd want that or something. (Maria: Oh dear!)
2. LESBIANISM IS LIKE LIQUOR OR GAMBLING OR DOPE! The gambler can't be trusted to even get near the tables‚ the alcoholic can't be trusted with one taste & the drug addict can't be trusted with one shot! She's got to be totally & utterly delivered & separated from that kind of behaviour & activity, completely! No more women!—Period! (Maria: Don't you think that's the crux of the matter‚ if she's told in no uncertain terms what the problem is, & then it's up to her whether she's willing or not?) Absolutely! We're going to have to totally forbid it, ban it & exorcise it‚ & she's not to promote that anymore at all, indulge in it anymore at all! She's to fight it & conquer it & get the victory! (Maria: But the thing is to get her to be willing, you know.) She's got a lot of pride. (Maria: Well‚ we haven't really dealt with her lesbianism right out flat. That's what we're planning to do.)
3. THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO DO! She's still arrogant & defiant about that. She thinks she's been justified in it & that I've defended it, but that's the finish! It hasn't borne good fruit, obviously. (Maria: Oh, she told Faithy—it's good because she really talks to Faithy about things that are important. She told Faithy that the two times when she wholeheartedly went to bed with a man, the times when she was yielded to the Lord completely 100% with her will & really desired to do the Lord's will & wanted to make them happy & everything. The one time was...) When she got pregnant! (Maria: Yes, when she got pregnant with Shem's child. And the other time, immediately afterwards, we called her & asked her to visit.
4. THE LORD IS TRYING TO MAKE A WOMAN OUT OF HER, BUT SHE JUST ABSOLUTELY REJECTED IT‚ SHE DOESN'T WANT IT. She prides herself in being a man & being what she is, & that's got to get knocked out of her & we're not going to tolerate it anymore! That's the end, finito, no more, no more! And she's got to come to the point where she's going to have a testimony to give the World on it, the whole World, & how wrong she was on it & what evil fruit it bore & what a bad effect it had on her & her spiritual life & others. She's going to have to have some kind of victorious glorious testimony that she was miraculously delivered or she's not going to be of any use any more at all.—I wouldn't want to give her the time of day, much less any responsibility in the Family.
5. WE HAVE TOLERATED HER ACTING LIKE A MAN‚ BEING ONE OF THE MEN. WE HAVE JUST SORT OF LET IT GO, LET HER BE AN EXCEPTION. BUT WE CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE! SHE'S GOING TO HAVE TO BE DELIVERED OR ELSE! Oh Lord, help us! She's going to have to get the victory, that's all! No more mannishness!—Just like you can't even let an alcoholic or gambler or drug addict near his temptation any more. We're going to have to forbid it. I'd say she shouldn't even be allowed to dance with [women] anymore or sleep with [women]. That's almost giving her a temptation that's more than she can bear. It's her weakness. She thinks it's her strength but it's her weakness & it's a terrible spiritual weakness! It really let the Devil in! (Maria: I got the verse before that "old things are passed away, behold all things are become new" (2Co.5:17), & I told her that, that all things have to become new in her life. Everything has to completely change.)
6. I WONDER WHAT HER PARENTS DID THAT BROUGHT THAT ON? IT'S A CURSE! It's an absolute curse & it's being exposed now, as it's contrary to Nature as a genuine curse! It's certainly caused us enough trouble & caused her a lot of trouble too! See, she hasn't been willing to admit it or even realise it or even see it. It's an entire psychological spiritual wrench to have to look at it as an evil thing & not tolerate it anymore instead of vindicating herself or feeling vindicated & feeling that those Letters vindicated her. So it's just going to have to be World knowledge. This whole thing is going to come out! It's not going to be able to be hidden in the closet. We can't have this sort of thing happen & not let this cat out of the bag.
7. LOOK HOW EMAN FINALLY GOT THE VICTORY WHEN HE WAS FINALLY REALLY EXPOSED TO THE WHOLE WORLD! I don't think he really realised how bad it was until he read about himself in the GN! And some of those other people too had to be exposed, like Ho & Esther & a whole raft of people, Caleb & Lydia, etc. Some of them took it & some of them didn't.—Caleb, Lydia & Josh, don't forget Josh. Rachel was so proud she couldn't take it. She never did yield. She had a somewhat similar mannish spirit, domineering spirit‚ arrogant, insolent!—Deborah too. Deborah almost had the spirit of a man. She was defiant of her father, arrogant!
8. I'LL TELL YOU, YOU CAN'T YIELD TO THAT SPIRIT, THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT! YOU CAN'T FEED IT & MINISTER TO IT & ENCOURAGE IT OR IT JUST GOES WILD! It's gone hogwild in Keda & she's either got to be cured or else‚ so that it comes to the point that she realises it's evil & it's demonic, it's devilish, it's fiendish, it's hellish & it's not right & it cannot be tolerated! It has to be rebuked & cast out & gotten rid of once and for all, or we just can't use her anymore! I can't even stand to have her around while she still has that spirit!
9. SHE'S GOING TO HAVE TO ASK THE LORD FOR A MEEK & QUIET SPIRIT‚ THE HUMBLE SPIRIT OF A WOMAN‚ THE WEAKER VESSEL. That's the very thing she abhors, & she prides herself on being so strong, stronger than women. This is the end of the line for that spirit, she's got to be delivered, that's all, or she'll be of no more use to us or the Lord, & the World is going to have to know it, sooner or later.
10. (MARIA: YOU GOT THE OTHER NIGHT, "THESE ARE SPOTS IN YOUR FEASTS," do you remember that verse? Well, it happens to be in Jude.) Jude‚ I was thinking it was Jude. (Maria: It's one of the worst blasts at the wicked of practically anywhere in the whole Bible! Verse 8-10: "Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, & speak evil of dignities. Yet Michael the archangel‚ when
11. (MARIA: "WOE UNTO THEM! FOR THEY HAVE GONE IN THE WAY OF CAIN, & RAN GREEDILY AFTER THE ERROR OF BALAAM FOR REWARD, & PERISHED IN THE GAINSAYING OF CORE!" What does all that mean?) Bible examples! (Maria: "These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear." Jude 11-12) Exactly, she feeds herself on the [women] without fear! (Maria: "Clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; raging waves of the sea‚ foaming out their own shame." Jude 12-13) Where is her fruit? Where are the souls she's won? Where are the outstanding disciples & leaders she's gained?—Personal fruit. Where are they? (Maria: I don't know.) Is Yasuko one of them? (Maria: No‚ I don't think she won Yasuko.)
12. (MARIA: IT ALSO SAYS, "TO WHOM IS RESERVED THE BLACKNESS OF DARKNESS FOREVER." BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THERE'S NOT HOPE FOR KEDA. You hate to give some people these Scriptures...) If there's no change, if she's not delivered, if she doesn't get the victory then that's the picture of her fate. (Maria: Because that's the picture of the fate of the Devil, right?) Exactly! (Maria: And if the Devil's in her, that's what's going to happen. Doesn't it say that about the Devil somewhere?—"To whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever.") You couldn't hardly be given a greater condemnation than that! She's got to be shown how bad it is, that that's the Scripture that I got, that that's how evil it is, how bad it is! (Maria: You want to hear the rest of the chapter?)
13. WHEN I WAS FIRST ASKED THAT QUESTION BY HER & SHUA, WHEN SHE WROTE TO ME IN LONDON ABOUT IT, I KNEW VIRTUALLY NOTHING ABOUT LESBIANISM‚ never had any personal contact with a lesbian. I know I abhorred Sodomites but I never really had any experience with lesbians & I was trying to be charitable‚ trying to be as merciful as possible & look on the bright side. But now that I've had personal contact & seen it with my own eyes, it's abhorrent! Intolerable!
14. (MARIA: "AND OTHERS SAVE WITH FEAR, PULLING THEM OUT OF THE FIRE; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh." Jude 23) It shows that there's hope for some. (Maria: Yes, that was encouraging. And it says, "Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling & to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy." But in-between that & what I read you there's more: "These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts, & their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage‚ mockers in the Last Time who should walk after their own ungodly lusts." Jude 16,18)
15. THIS IS A PICTURE OF HER, SHE NEEDS TO SEE HERSELF AS SHE REALLY IS, HOW SHE LOOKS TO THE LORD, & NOT SO PROUD & GLORIOUS AS SHE'S APPEARED BEFORE THE PEOPLE! (Maria: And the next verse says, "These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit" [Jude 19]. See‚ it's all about carnality, really.) It's a horror story! But thank God for that little bit of encouragement at the end, that you're supposed to make a difference, that there's some who are able to be saved. Well, that's the Scripture I got for her & she's going to have to face it.
16. ALL THIS TIME SHE'S EXCUSED HERSELF & DEFENDED HERSELF & EXONERATED HERSELF & JUSTIFIED HERSELF THAT IT WAS ALL RIGHT‚ IN FACT EVEN PRIDED HERSELF IN IT! Now she's got to see it as it really is, & there it is right there in Jude!—That's God's picture of it! Lord help us, in Jesus' name! Have mercy! Thank God for that one little ray of hope in that passage‚ "others save with fear." (Maria: Yes, your whole talk last night was about, "If you have to go in there & save her through fear or threatening or beat it out of her by fear, so she'd be afraid not to do the right thing.")
17. AND MAY THE LORD FORGIVE ME FOR EVER DEFENDING LESBIANISM WHEN I REALLY KNEW LITTLE OR NOTHING ABOUT IT! (Maria: No, but back there you really made it clear that it was a perversion & needed to be delivered.) I mean, where it is real love & affection of any two people for each other, that's a different story. But this carnal, disgusting, rotten, lust of the flesh that she has, totally only for women, that's not of the Lord, & totally only for the flesh!
18. LORD HELP US, SAVE OUR CHILDREN, LORD! Save us & save our children. I think this is the biggest problem we've ever come up against regarding personnel. (Maria: Well, the Lord said this would be the day of miracles.—Like "where sin doth abound‚ grace doth much more abound" (Rom.5:20). Of course we're going to come up with worse problems now‚ just like that verse you got, "Because the Enemy knows his time is short" (Rev.12:12). So of course the problems are going to get worse or greater, you know.) I'm so sorry you have to go through this, Honey, but it's the fight that makes you strong.
19. I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING ABOUT HER THAT I JUST COULDN'T STAND, IN THE SPIRIT, I JUST COULDN'T STAND! (Maria: Well, now we know.) She's just got to abandon her lesbianism & her lesbian nature entirely & that's it, period! She's got to be delivered of that whole horror! May God forgive us for having tolerated it for so long! I didn't really realise how bad it was until I had to live with her! Every time before that when she stayed with us, I couldn't stand it! I couldn't stand to be around her‚ I couldn't stand to have her around! (Maria: Yes.) You know that. I tried in every way to excuse her & forgive her & overlook it‚ but the Spirit wouldn't overlook it! The Spirit in me was repulsed & revulsed by that horrible thing! I just couldn't stand it.
20. AND REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME?—Well, not the first time—in Madrid there were lots of other people & we didn't really know her or get acquainted really. But the first time I ever really lived that close to her, ate at the same table with her was in Sri Lanka, & I just abhorred it, I just dreaded it every night I had to go to the table with her, every meal! Whhhheeewww, boy!
21. I THINK SHE COULD BE A VERY CHARMING PLEASANT PERSONALITY, A WONDERFUL CHARACTER, IF SHE'D GET RID OF THAT! But I think that's the thing the Lord has just abhorred in her, & He's not going to tolerate it any longer! Now that we've uncovered it & discovered it, He's not going to put up with it anymore! The days of our ignorance He winked at, but now He's going to have to call us to repentance! (Acts 17:30). We share the guilt, we tolerated it, we put up with it, although I must admit it was certainly difficult for me, as you know. I abhorred it every time I had to get near her or she stayed with us or lived with us or ate with us!
22. "SPOTS AT OUR FEASTS."—WHAT A SCRIPTURE TO GET! Isn't that amazing how the Lord gives you sometimes just one verse or one phrase out of a passage, then that's the key that unlocks the door to the whole passage, & thereby He directs you to that particular passage! But the whole thing fits her to a tee, except we're trusting she's one of the "others" that we're going to be able to save with fear‚ & not the worst kind for whom there is no hope.
23. I'M SURE THERE IS HOPE FOR HER. SHE KNOWS & LOVES THE LORD, THAT'S OBVIOUS. And apparently she has the Holy Spirit, I hope, & she surely must love the Lord. She seems to. (Maria: Amen.) And she's stuck with His work through thick & thin for all these years, although it may have been a battle. But she's had a battle with this thing for all her life, & she finally just resigned herself to it & gave in to it apparently, & just accepted it as something that was unchangeable & tolerable. But it's not, "nothing is impossible with the Lord" & "all things are possible to him that believeth" (Lk.1:37; Mk.9:23). So I'm counting on that verse there that gives us a ray of hope, "Others save with fear" (Jude 23).
24. SO LET'S HOPE WE CAN SAVE HER FOR THE LORD'S WORK. I BELIEVE THAT THE LORD IS ABLE & I BELIEVE WE CAN. But she has to be confronted with the facts & with the truth of how horrible it is & how abhorrent it is to God & how revolting & repulsive, it just plain stinks as far as He's concerned, & I have just always had that personal feeling every time she's been around! I've tried to get the victory over it & tried to be charitable & loving & sweet & kind & forgiving & overlook it, but I just haven't been able to shake it, but now I realise that God doesn't want me to shake it. He wants us to shake her, shake her up & get rid of it! "The days of that ignorance God winked at, but now He's calling all of us to repent. We've got to all repent for having tolerated it & put up with it & even encouraged it. So we're all guilty. (Maria: Yes.)
25. FOR WE'RE COMING TO A PERIOD WHERE WE'RE GOING TO NEED MORE POWER & GREATER PURIFICATION. The Lord doesn't want anything to interfere with it, because He's not going to be able to tolerate a thing that the Devil can put his finger on or that the Devil can use‚ no little loopholes or cracks in the armour or holes in the dike. He wants to make a clean sweep so we can be ready for what's coming. And you can't have that kind of power unless the Lord's in complete control, no little devils on the inside, much less any great Satans! To make saints He's got to get rid of the Satans.
26. SO IT'S JUST GOT TO GO, THAT'S ALL! IT'S FINISHED! NO MORE OUTRIGHT LESBIANISM & ITS WICKED‚ LUSTFUL‚ DEMONIC, PURELY CARNAL, PURELY FLESHLY FORM! Natural love & affection, that's another thing. But that lustful, wicked, disgusting, carnal, fleshly‚ ugly kind of Satanic lesbianism is done for in our ranks! We will not tolerate it any more, that's all! She'll either have to get rid of it or else! She's prided herself in it‚ now she's going to have to be ashamed of it & ask for deliverance & fight it & know that it's evil, wicked, horrible, filthy, everything it says in that Book of Jude! It's that bad & she's got to face that fact & know that that is the Scripture I got in the Spirit for her, that that's her problem! So we're hoping that she's amongst the "others" that we can "save with fear"!
27. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT SHE'S TOTALLY GONE OR LOST. I BELIEVE THERE'S HOPE FOR HER‚ OR THE LORD WOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT HER HERE. But apparently the Lord brought her here to deliver her. (Maria: Amen! Yes‚ she couldn't have gotten delivered anywhere else, that's for sure!) Nobody else dared to stand up against her to challenge her or challenge that horrible thing in her, because they thought that as long as we tolerated it & excused it that they should also, & it must be all right—but no more! That's the end, that's the last! She's got to confess that it's wicked & evil & the kind she's got, whatever it is, is Satanic, & that the Devil himself in person is using it & she's got to get rid of it‚ that's all! She's got to confess it, be willing to have it exposed & be delivered from it.
28. WELL, SHE WANTED A TALK, THERE'S ANOTHER ONE FOR HER! How many talks have we had on the subject lately?—Several nights‚ some days. She certainly has generated a lot of talks, but I don't think it's the kind of talks she's going to like until she's delivered, until she faces the facts & the truth honestly & wants to be delivered. In fact, I think the Devil is really fighting it, because in her he had a really powerful tool, he had really gotten near the top! But when he came here in her thinking maybe he was going to get at the top, well he did, but it's going to mean his defeat!
29. SHE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WOMEN ANYMORE SEXUALLY WHATSOEVER! (Maria: Well, then should she have to be with the men instead?) If she wants sex, yes! I think she ought to do a little fasting for right now for a few days until she's delivered. She doesn't need any sex & she doesn't even need food that bad, as big & strong & husky as she is. She needs deliverance more than anything else. She needs to fast & pray for deliverance. "This kind goeth not out but by fasting & prayer." Satan himself has been using her.
30. I THOUGHT THAT WAS AN ENCOURAGING VERSE I GOT FOR HER‚ THAT ONE FOR PETER. Look how powerful Peter was but what a bad spirit he had! He lied & denied the Lord! (Maria: Yes.) But the Lord said, "Satan hath asked that he might sift thee, but I have prayed for thee that thy faith fail not." I think that's encouraging. The Lord's praying for her.
31. LORD HELP US IN JESUS' NAME! GIVE HER THE GUTS TO FACE IT! She has to deny & rebuke & ask for deliverance from her whole way of life, the thing that she has made out of herself all her life & the way she's lived all her life, the thing she's lived for. She's either going to have a tremendous victory or it would certainly be a terrible defeat!
32. BUT THAT'S GOING TO BE THE NEXT STEP‚ YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH KEDA ON THAT, THAT IT'S FINISHED, DONE, NO MORE! NO MORE OF THAT MANNISHNESS & MASCULINITY. WE'RE GOING TO CONDEMN IT, CURSE IT & ASK GOD TO DELIVER HER OF IT, BECAUSE IT'S EVIL, OF THE DEVIL & it will bring nothing but ill, & it certainly has not had good fruit! We're going to hope & pray for deliverance, because that's the only way that this problem is going to be solved. Otherwise, it could bring disaster! It apparently has already been hindering the work, & it sure has hindered the work here with all the time we've had to spend on talking about it & praying about it & dealing with her about it. If she wants a talk, she's getting plenty of them that she doesn't know about & I don't think she's going to like hearing them when she hears them, any more than she liked the one the other night. It looks like she's going to like these even less!
33. BUT IT'S GOTTA BE, THAT'S ALL! YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO FACE IT & FACE HER DOWN WITH IT! She's got to confess it & see it, gotta admit it & she's got to really want to be delivered or she'll be no more use to us or the Lord, either one. So God help us to root it out!
34. (MARIA: SHE SAID WHEN SHE WAS 14 OR 15‚ UP TO THAT TIME SHE WAS A FAIRLY NORMAL GIRL. She lived on a farm & she helped her father on electronics but both her sister & her brother did too‚ & they used to make wrought iron doors & tables & chairs & things. She also said she played drums, so she was a little masculine but she was pretty normal in her life. She had girlfriends & some relationships with some boys, pretty normal, but a little bit masculine. But she said when she was about 14 or 15 she had a major change in her life, she really started reaching out & searching for more meaning. So she would often go & get books on psychic philosophy & really tried to study them, started to study them.) That's the doctrine of devils!
35. (MARIA: THEN SHE READ THIS BOOK CALLED COMPULSION ABOUT THIS TIME. ) THAT THING IS ABSOLUTELY DEMONIC, THAT BOOK! I heard about that book before, that exonerated murder & exonerated any kind of evil or crime as long as you are motivated by compulsion! In other words, it wasn't your fault. It was an overpowering passion, a crime of passion, & it was seeking to try to help criminals & excuse them, that they just did it under the compulsion of the moment. All it did was just open the door wide for total demon possession, any kind of demonic acts! My God, what a book to have read! How horrible! (Maria: See, it was the crime that was perpetrated by a couple of Jewish teenagers who had been studying Nietzsche.) Leopold & Loeb, world famous! (Maria: They had been studying Nietzsche, & so she got several of his books & started to study them.)
36. MY GOD! UGH! HOW HORRIBLE! SHE JUST LEFT OPEN THE DOOR TO THE FLOOD OF THE DOCTRINES OF DEVILS & THE DEVILS THEMSELVES‚ NO WONDER! (Maria: And then she joined a Buddhist Society & a Theosophical Society.) Theosophy is another doctrine of devils‚ it's literal demonism in that it is all about devils & demons & evil spirits! (Maria: This went on for several years! She'd go to these meetings & read a lot of books along these lines. She was very very smart, you know, for her age. She was just a young middle-teenager but she was very smart.) Imagine getting into that kind of stuff at that young age! (Maria: And so then she continued on in reading Freud, Jung, existentialism & all the other garbage, she said.) Um‚ how horrible!
37. BOY, SHE REALLY NEEDS A [CLEANSING]! SHE'S GOING TO REALLY HAVE TO ASK THE LORD TO JUST ABSOLUTELY CLEANSE HER MIND OF ALL THAT FILTH! It's absolutely demonic! She's going to have to be rewired! (Maria: Well then she says "around these later years of my high school scene‚ things started to become clearer‚ too, that I wasn't exactly the same as all the other girls." But probably the Lord could have kept that in check if she hadn't gotten into all that philosophy. She was slightly masculine but that's normal with a lot of girls. But with all this demonism...) It just opened the floodgate of that horror! She just laid herself wide open to that demonic possession apparently, obsession or whatever you want to call it. (Maria: Which it is‚ you know. It's not just a little lesbianism thing, girl & girl, but it's rebellion, & that's what those guys promoted, right?) Oh, of course! (Maria: They were all rebelling against God basically.) All that kind of philosophy was absolutely demonic, devilish, fiendish, Satanic, the worst thing she could have possibly gotten into!
38. WELL, PRAISE GOD! HE GETS HIS GREATEST VICTORIES OUT OF SOME OF THE WORST DEFEATS, & if she gets a victory, let me tell you‚ it's going to be one monumental‚ colossal, gigantic, stupendous victory over that kind of thing! We sort of laughed at it & winked at it & tolerated it at first because we really didn't know it. (Maria: That's right.) But now the Lord has exposed it. What a tiny little thing for God to use! The Devil just took one step too far, just got out of line with one little crack which opened the door to show what was underneath, this seemingly innocent little remark. Boy, I'll tell you though, it really teed me off, it sparked my fuse & I blew up! Afterwards I wondered, "How could I have been so incensed & so offended & so absolutely furious at her saying such a thing?" But now I begin to realise, as we begin to uncover the whole problem & the whole horrible ugly picture underneath, that it was just scratching the surface! She just scratched me! God help us!
39. WELL PRAISE THE LORD, IF SHE CAN GET THE VICTORY OVER THAT & YOU ALL CAN HELP HER GET THE VICTORY OVER THAT, IF WE CAN HELP HER GET THE VICTORY OVER IT, IT WILL BE A TREMENDOUS VICTORY! It will have repercussions around the World & she can be made into a powerful force for the Lord instead of for evil. But I think that little compromise on that particular issue & that characteristic of hers has helped to defeat her ministry. (Maria: Yes.) And apparently it has threatened ours. So it's gotta go! And I believe it can. And I believe the Lord apparently allowed her here for this purpose, because I certainly didn't want her here, as you know. (Maria: Amen.)
40. IT'S ALWAYS GIVEN ME A TERRIBLE FEELING TO HAVE HER AROUND OR BE AROUND HER! She's always disgusted me, really. But I thought maybe it was something wrong with me, a personality clash or that I didn't like masculine women or something I just naturally disliked. And I've tried to be lenient & tolerant & merciful & forgiving & tried to keep sweet. (Maria: Yes.) But the Devil just stepped a little too far that night & exposed himself & I knew it wasn't the Lord. Just think how the Devil likes to be so self-righteous! He just went a little too far, pretending to be so righteous, & it was a little too far & it just infuriated the Spirit of the Lord! And that began the exposure, & I began to realise then that I was right all along‚ that God didn't like that spirit in her & that attitude & our compromise with it.
41. WE COMPROMISED WITH IT, WE LET HER GET AWAY WITH IT, WE SUPPORTED HER FOR YEARS, EXONERATED HER, EXCUSED HER, COVERED UP FOR HER‚ EVEN DEFENDED HER! (Maria: Yes.) So we're to blame as well. So it's going to be another revolution. I mean, we have got to face it, confess it & tell the whole World, or we're not going to get rid of it, it'll crop up somewhere else.
42. LOOK WHAT IT DID TO SHUA! POOR SHUA! THE LAST I HEARD SHE WAS OFFICIALLY MARRIED TO A LESBIAN & LIVING WITH LESBIANS & SODOMITES IN SAN FRANCISCO, THE WORST HELLHOLE OF SODOMY IN THE WORLD! (Maria: And evidently Keda's the one who turned her on to it.) Yes. She apparently caught the spirit from her. Well‚ Shua must have had something wrong with her or the Devil couldn't have gotten a foothold like that & gotten in. (Maria: Yes‚ that's right‚ that's right.) I always did feel there was something a little weird about Shua. She was very very fleshly, for one thing‚ & apparently that ministered to her lusts & fleshly spirit. Oh Lord help us!
43. WHO AM I TO TALK? LOOK HOW CARNAL I AM, BUT AT LEAST MORE OR LESS NORMALLY! (Maria: Well, you use it to the Lord's glory.) I'm sure there are plenty of people who are going to say, "Look who's talking! He's as sexy as they come & blah blah!" Well, at least it's been normal & the way God made it. I haven't had any lust for men, in fact even the idea is just abhorrent, disgusting & sickening! It makes me want to puke!
44. AND SHE'S GOT TO HAVE THAT SAME FEELING FOR THAT LESBIANISM! She's got to be as sickened of lesbianism as I am of sodomy, because I can see now that this form of lesbianism is absolutely Satanic! It's not of God, not of the Lord, not of normal mere affectionate love. It's absolutely a demonic lustful fiendish craving of flesh! That Book of Jude just pins it right down & she's got to be faced with it! (Maria: Well, she'll probably say, for example, she really does love me & love... I mean it's not completely without any love or affection. The demonic part is there but there is some good mixed in!) It's the intemperancy, immoderation! The Devil can take even normal things & make you go to excess. Any kind of overdoing or even too much sex or overeating or overdrinking, all those things are not right. They're all intemperance & immoderation. (Maria: Yes.)
45. BUT IT STARTS OUT WITH THAT SORT OF THING, SEE? IN HER CASE IT CARRIED OVER TO THE ABSOLUTE TOTAL HORRIBLE EXTREME WHERE IT JUST TOOK HER OVER completely & got totally out of control, to where it controlled her & she was controlled by those lustful satanic desires! (Maria: And probably by spirits that she had opened the door for through all this demonic reading & demonic study!) Through her own evil lusts along with reading all this kind of junk‚ shit that condoned it & encouraged it & even led her into worse, the horrors & doctrines of devils! Those guys who wrote that stuff were all fiends!
46. THAT LEOPOLD/LOEB CRIME WAS CALLED THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY, WHERE THESE TWO RICH JEWISH BOYS TORTURED THIS OTHER BOY TO DEATH JUST FOR FUN‚ JUST FOR SPORT!—DEMONIC! FIENDISH! DEVILISH! HORRIBLE! So those guys like Nietzsche & all them or these other writers of that book Compulsion, they apparently are defending that. (Maria: Who, the writers?) Yes, apparently they must have defended it, tried to excuse it. (Maria: They decided they wanted to commit the perfect crime, meaning that the motive was crime, & the novel made quite a lot of reference to Nietzsche.) Horrible! They did it in their parents' huge mansion in Chicago, these two teenage boys tortured this other boy to death just for sport. Demonic!
47. THAT BOOK COMPULSION WAS VERY FAMOUS BECAUSE IT WAS EXCUSING EVERY KIND OF CRIME, the most vile & most horrible crimes were being excused under the excuse of compulsion‚ which means nothing less than demonic possession! You know kids wouldn't do things like that unless they were demon-possessed. Whew! God help us!
48. Keep everybody away from her as much as you can‚ because that Devil is going to want to go someplace else if he can't have her, so don't forget that. So you'd better pray him out of here completely & pretty soon, because he knows his time is short!
49. I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE SHE'S GOING TO HAVE TO READ THESE TEXTS. She wanted talks, maybe she's going to have to read them. (Maria: I was thinking the same thing. It'll sink in better if she reads it herself, because when you're under pressure & listening to someone tell you face to face, it's harder to retain.) I'd hate to be the poor girls who have to transcribe all this!
50. (MARIA: SHE WAS VERY VERY SMART & ALWAYS POPULAR & ALWAYS THE HEAD OF SOMETHING THAT GAVE HER A LOT OF RESPONSIBILITY. SHE WAS ALWAYS A LEADER. She was the House Captain of her entire school, whatever that is, that's sort of British. Her parents sent her to Sunday School at an early age. She had a call to serve the Lord when she saw the "Inn of the Sixth Happiness" & some other movie. She really saw the call of the Lord on her life, to be a missionary or something.) Well, the Lord had His hand on her, thank the Lord!
51. SHE'S A BRAND SNATCHED FROM THE BURNING‚ HATING EVEN THE GARMENT SPOTTED BY THE FLESH, & YOU'VE GOT TO TRY TO HELP SAVE HER! (Zech.3:2; Jude 23). Look at what a powerful force she's already been for the Lord, so look how powerfully the Devil has attacked her with this thing to try to defeat her! (Maria: She's a natural leader, she always has been from the time she was young.) What a powerhouse she could be for the Lord if she's delivered! She's already been a real power for the Lord all these years with that handicap, a real handicap! Look what she could be without it! She's going to take off! I mean, she'll really take off if she gets delivered! (Maria: Yes!) She's going to be a Heaven Girl for sure! I believe it. (Maria: Yes, amen! Look at all the faith she's had!)
52. I BELIEVE THAT'S WHY THE LORD BROUGHT HER HERE‚ TO GET HER DELIVERED FROM THIS HANDICAP! IT'S A REAL HANDICAP‚ SHE'S A CRIPPLE & IT'S CRIPPLED HER MINISTRY! (Maria: It's caused her to think she's so strong in the flesh‚ you know. If she's willing to let go of that & just be like anybody else, just be weak & normal, then look how the Lord can shine through her & work through her!) The Lord's trying to show her that, He's really trying to show it to her right now. (Maria: She can just look at me & see‚ if she admires me, look at me & see how weak & nothing I am & how little I know & what little I can do, &see how the Lord can work, you know?) It's just the Lord!
53. WHEN YOU'RE WEAK THEN YOU'RE STRONG, FOR HIS STRENGTH IS MADE PERFECT IN YOUR WEAKNESS! (2Co.12:9). Her very strength in the flesh has been a handicap to her spirit & her spiritual strength. (Maria: That's right. She always prided herself on her physical strength.) I guess that's why the Lord let me grow up such a physical weakling in many ways, although apparently I was stronger than I realised. The Lord gave me a good, sound body, & even though I looked skinny & weak, in some ways I really wasn't, at least not in the strength of the Lord.
54. I FEEL RELIEVED ALREADY AS I THINK WE'RE GOING TO GET THE VICTORY, now that we've got the problem pinned down & the Lord has spoken & exposed it. But now you've got to face her with it & she's got to acknowledge it & want to be delivered & fight that thing from here on out & confess it to the World & all her former associates & cronies & everyone else, that she's a changed person & has become the Lord's woman instead of the Devil's man!—And the Enemy has no longer any foothold in her!
55. LORD FORGIVE US FOR EVER HAVING TOLERATED IT! I was always kind of leery of it‚ somewhat puzzled about it & doubtful, & I'll tell you, whenever she got close, I was really doubtful! I had a terrible feeling around her that it was something unclean like I feel around sodomites! I think it's a form of sodomy, that kind of thing. (Maria: You know, they call it "gay," I mean she calls it "gay.") "Gay," a nice little name they've cooked up for something that is horrible! (Maria: Yes, but she even calls lesbianism "gay," when normally today, sodomy is "gay," you know, but she calls them both "gay.") Well, now I know, & from now on I call'm both sodomy!
56. I'M GOING TO HAVE TO APOLOGISE TO THE WORLD FOR HAVING EVER DEFENDED IT WHEN I REALLY WASN'T SURE WHAT IT WAS! But the Scriptures not being specific on the subject regarding women, I just had to take sort of a position of neutralism & tolerance when I should have blasted it‚ but that's my ignorance & my failure‚ my mistake. At least I'm willing to face them & confess them & come out & turn around the other way.
57. I'VE CONFESSED MY MISTAKES TO THE WORLD BEFORE, & SOME PRETTY GROSS ONES! I once was a lover & a great supporter & defender of [Israel], but the Lord sure had to turn me around & I had to confess to the whole World! [HomeARC note: See also "The Un-Cursed Children of Ham," ML #2928.] So I certainly can confess that I was wrong in this affair & I'm not going to tolerate it anymore! I've seen it firsthand & I don't like it! I've felt it firsthand & I don't like it. I hate it with everything that's in me! It's a feeling I've always had when I'm around her, but I've tried to resist it & rebuke it, thinking it was just my own distaste for masculine women. But it was more serious than that‚ that's for sure! The Lord couldn't stand to have her around me. He knew how serious it was.
58. IT'S AMAZING HOW HE'S BEEN ABLE TO USE HER IN SPITE OF IT MOST OF THE TIME‚ BUT JUST THINK HOW HE COULD HAVE USED HER WITHOUT IT!—Without her being a mental & spiritual & physical cripple! What she thought was her strength & what she prided herself on & gloried in was really her weakness & her shame, & there again, the Book of Jude fits the picture. Didn't it say they glory in their shame?
59. LORD HELP US & DELIVER US IN JESUS' NAME! PLEASE DELIVER POOR KEDA FROM THIS HORRIBLE AFFLICTION! It's an affliction! She's got to look on it as a disease or affliction, a real curse‚ a disability, a handicap! She's a cripple & her work & life & ministry are being crippled by it!—And we're being hindered by it. Even right now, we've got all our important work & your important work, & yet we're here spending hours & hours dealing with the subject! But apparently the Lord figures it's worth it, because if He can pull her through—& I'm sure He can—she can be a real powerhouse for the Lord & much much more useful & powerful than ever before! TTL!
60. I THINK THAT'S ENCOURAGING NOW THAT WE'VE GOTTEN TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM. We couldn't very well solve it without knowing what it was. I mean‚ you can't heal the disease unless you diagnose it. I think this is going to really do it, to really call a spade a spade, as black as it is, & for her to have to face it. We've got to face our mistake of tolerating it for years. We've got to come out & confess openly it is of the Devil, there's nothing good about it.
61. SEE, THE DEVIL CAN USE THAT THING, SO IT'S BETTER TO BE LEERY OF IT. One thing can lead to another.—Just like sex is of the Lord & created by the Lord, but you'd better watch your step & not let the Devil creep in & use it for the Devil! (Maria: Right.)
62. (MARIA: ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I THINK CARLOS TRANSLATOR HAD A REAL VICTORY OVER THAT SODOMY THAT HAD A HOLD ON HIM ALL HIS LIFE.) Ever since they really rebuked it out by name, right? (Maria: Yes, for five months now. He's had battles, but it looks like‚ from what Faithy & Juan both said, he's really standing strong.) When he finally recognised who it was. (Maria: And you gave him encouragement to face it, that he could get the victory, you know, cast it out! It was a tremendous battle for him‚ really tremendous! It's sort of like her! He'd had that problem all his life!) Yes, it was an exposure & he had to confess it before everybody. (Maria: I think we published it in the Specials Book. He was being controlled by a powerful Black female spirit that threw him forcibly to the floor & caused him to foam at the mouth & to let out a loud female scream as they named it & commanded it to leave. When he confessed it & exposed it & rebuked it, he got delivered. If he can get the victory over that, she can surely get the victory over her problem! Because his was just as deeply ingrained & had just as much of a hold on him.)
63. I THINK WITH HER IT HAS JUST REALLY WORN HER OUT, BEEN A DRAG ON HER! Let's face it, it's an affliction. She's been a cripple, but she's borne it all this time & tolerated it & put up with it & it's been wearing her out, wearing her down. At least we fasted & prayed this morning & last night. (Maria: Amen.) And I think we got the answer. In fact, I know we've got the answer, TTL!
64. ONCE YOU'VE GOT THE ANSWER YOU'RE ON THE WAY TO DELIVERANCE & THE LORD HAS PEGGED THE PROBLEM! (Maria: Amen!) Thank the Lord! Where there's life there's hope, & she has life & she has the Lord's life, but she's just been crippled by this thing & afflicted.—Thank the Lord it came out! We've all been just trying to cover up for her & excuse it & tolerate it & vindicate it & justify it, but we should have hated it & gotten rid of it a long time ago!
65. (MARIA: WELL, SINCE SHE'S BEEN HERE I MUST SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN REALLY HARPING ON THAT TO HER, THAT I DIDN'T LIKE THAT MANLY SPIRIT & THAT YOU DIDN'T & WE WANTED HER TO CHANGE & BECOME MORE WOMANLY. But we haven't dealt with the spiritual, but at least I've been talking to her about it.) In the natural. (Maria: Yes, just the outward appearance. But she's been good to try to...) We were on the right track, we just had to sort of go by easy stages. Maybe she couldn't have stood it all at once. (Maria: Now she can see that people don't love her any less when she's more womanly, in fact we even like her more! So maybe that was why the Lord didn't let it come up right at the beginning, because she's been progressing, like you said, by little easy stages to show her that we like her this way! She's nicer to be with & she can still be happy & be loved that way.) Well, she's really going to have to fight it!
66. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THAT WHOLE WOMEN'S LIB MOVEMENT IS LED BY A BUNCH OF LESBIANS, MANNISH MASCULINE WOMEN WHO WANT TO BE RECOGNISED AS MEN! The Devil really likes to be recognised & have his work glorified! She's just got to recognise that the whole thing is of the Devil & not of the Lord & she cannot tolerate it! She's got to fight it & desperately want to be delivered completely‚ just completely! No more! There's a Scripture, something about that, it has the words "no more" in it. (Maria: "Your sins will be remembered against you no more?") That's a good encouraging one but that's not the one. The verse I'm thinking about is something about not tolerating it‚ walking no more after the ungodly lust of the flesh. Maybe it's in Peter. Well, we certainly had a night of it, you poor thing! I'm sorry for you. You're certainly a faithful steward of the Word!
67. YOU OUGHT TO THANK THE LORD FOR THE REVELATIONS YOU DO GET! (Maria: Amen!) The Lord really leads you. (Maria: Oh look, I think this is the verse you were trying to find—1Peter 4:2: "That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.") OK, there it is, that's the one. (Maria: 1Peter 4:2-5.) That is the one that came to mind. The words aren't "no more," they're "no longer." Well, it's the same thing.
68. (MARIA: "FOR THE TIME PAST OF OUR LIFE may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness‚ lusts‚ excess of wine, revellings‚ banquetings‚ & abominable idolatries: Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you: Who shall give account to Him that is ready to judge the quick & the dead.") (1Pe.4:2-5) Now, there's the passage!
69. (MARIA: OH, HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER VERY SIMILAR TO JUDE! Look, the whole thing is almost a verbatim quote, it's 2nd Peter Chapter 2, "But chiefly them that walk after the flesh & the lust of uncleanness & despise government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.") How about that! (Maria: "Whereas angels, which are greater in power & might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.") It's almost like he's quoting Jude! (Maria: "But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken & destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not." It's similar.) For goodness sake, I would have thought you were reading Jude! (Maria: "And shall utterly perish in their own corruption; & shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are & blemishes."—Isn't that funny! I didn't find this before!) (2Pe.2:10-13) How about that!
70. (MARIA: "SPOTS THEY ARE & BLEMISHES, SPORTING THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OWN DECEIVINGS WHILE THEY FEAST WITH YOU; having eyes full of adultery, & that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: Which have forsaken the right way, & are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor...") Are you sure you're not reading Jude? (Maria: No‚ I'm reading 2nd Peter 2!) Why it fits that almost word for word! (Maria: Yes, pretty much! It sounds like they're quoting. It's not exactly word for word‚ it sounds like he's quoting him or something.) They're so similar! (Maria: Oh yes, very close!)
71. (MARIA: "...WHO LOVED THE WAGES OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS; BUT WAS REBUKED FOR HIS INIQUITY: The dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet. These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: For of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the World through the knowledge of the Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, & overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning." And then it goes on, "For it had been better for them not to have known the way‚" etc. (2Pe.2:15-21). I got that verse for her, "Stand fast in the liberty wherewith Christ has set you free & be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage") (Gal.5:1).
72. IT'S AMAZING THOSE TWO PASSAGES ARE SO SIMILAR! (Maria: How about that! And even the first part that I didn't read you, the first part of this chapter is like Jude, too. "And turning the cities of Sodom & Gomorrah into ashes‚ condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly.") (2Pe.2:6). (Maria: Her father, she said, seemed like quite a good guy & took care of them, but when he would get drunk...) Her father probably got demon-possessed! A lot of people are good guys except when they get drunk! (Maria: So maybe that caused her attitude towards men‚ you know? That'll do it a lot of times, right? She heard them fight & argue & he'd throw things.) Oh yes!
73. AT LEAST NOW WE KNOW, & THE LORD ANSWERED HER PROBLEM‚ EVEN IF IT DID COST US PART OF A NIGHT'S SLEEP! Rooting out can be a painful job, it's not a very easy job. Sometimes it tears some of the earth with it, like tearing out part of the flesh in which it grows. If you've ever rooted up a plant you know what I mean—it's like a plant‚ pulling it out by the roots!