—MOMay 25, 1972NO.163—LTA
P.O. Box 31, London WC2E, England or GPO 3141, San Juan, Puerto Rico 00936
"SO JEREMIAH ABODE IN THE COURT OF THE PRISON until the day that Jerusalem was taken: and he was there when Jerusalem was taken."
"IN THE NINTH YEAR ... CAME THE KING OF BABYLON AND ALL HIS ARMY AGAINST JERUSALEM‚ and they besieged it. And in the eleventh year ... the city was broken up and all the princes of the King of Babylon came in. ... And the Chaldeans burned the King's house and the houses of the people with fire and brake down the walls of Jerusalem."
"THEN NEBUZARADEN THE CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD CARRIED AWAY CAPTIVE INTO BABYLON THE REMNANT OF THE PEOPLE that remained in the city and those that fell away, that fell to him, but ... left of the poor of the people which had nothing in the land of Judah and gave them vineyards and fields at the same time."
"NOW NEBUCHADNEZZAR KING OF BABYLON GAVE CHARGE CONCERNING JEREMIAH. .., SAYING, "TAKE HIM AND LOOK WELL TO HIM AND DO HIM NO HARM, but do unto him even as he shall say unto thee.' So Nebuzaraden the captain of the guard ... sent and took Jeremiah out of the court of the prison and committed him unto Gedaliah (the Governor) ... that he should carry him home: So he dwelt among the people."
"AND THE CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD TOOK JEREMIAH and said unto him, The Lord thy God hath pronounced this evil upon this place. Now the Lord hath brought it and done according as He hath said: Because ye (the people) have sinned against the Lord and have not obeyed His voice, therefore this thing is come upon you."
"AND NOW BEHOLD, I LOOSE THEE (JEREMIAH) FROM THE CHAINS WHICH WERE UPON THINE HAND. If it seem good unto thee to come with me into Babylon, come‚ and I will look well unto thee. ... Behold, all the land is before thee: whither it seemeth good and convenient for thee to go, thither go. (Or) Go back to Gedaliah whom the King of Babylon hath made Governor over the cities of Judah and dwell with him among the people: Or go wheresoever it seemeth convenient unto thee to go."
"SO THE CAPTAIN OF THE GUARD (THE GENERAL OF THE BABYLONIAN ARMY) GAVE HIM (JEREMIAH) VICTUALS (FOOD AND SUPPLIES) AND A REWARD (FINANCIAL HELP) AND LET HIM GO. Then went Jeremiah unto Gedaliah (the Governor appointed by the Babylonians) and dwelt with him among the people that were left in the land." "Now when all the captains which were in the fields (having fled from the city) even they and their men, heard that the King of Babylon had made Gedaliah ... Governor in the land and had committed unto him men women and children of the poor of the land that were not carried away captive, then they came to Gedaliah, they and their men. And Gedaliah (the Governor) ... sware unto them and to their men‚ saying, "FEAR NOT TO SERVE THE CHALDEANS (THEIR CONQUERORS): DWELL IN THE LAND AND SERVE THE KING OF BABYLON, AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU."
"Gather ye wine and summer fruits and oil and put them in your vessels and dwell in your cities that ye have taken. 'Likewise when all the Jews ... that were in all the countries heard that the king of Babylon had left a remnant in Judah ... even all the Jews returned out of all the places whither they were driven and came to the land of Judah ... and gathered wine and summer fruits very much. ... THEN ALL THE PEOPLE FROM THE LEAST EVEN UNTO THE GREATEST, SAID UNTO JEREMIAH THE PROPHET, '... PRAY FOR US ... THAT THE LORD THY GOD MAY SHOW US THE WAY.’"—Jer.38–42.
1. THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE CAME TO ME AS AN ANSWER FROM THE LORD when I was seeking the meaning of a very strange dream I had just recently, and with it came the answer as to why I should have had the dream at this particular time. It is like a sequel and the encouraging happy ending to the recent series of revelations: "Flee as a bird", "The Great Escape", "The Emergency", and "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin", regarding our present evacuation from the U.S. in the face of its impending doom!
2. EACH OF THESE SEEMS TO BE IN CLEAR CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, and the following dream and these Scriptures seem to be of the events to follow the downfall of the U.S. after our escape. This latest dream seemed so far fetched and strange that I was almost ashamed to tell it, until the Lord gave me these Scriptures to verify it. I was tempted to call it "Dreams of Grandeur," it seemed so incredible, until I asked the Lord for the interpretation and He gave me these Scriptures of events centering around Jeremiah 40‚ about what happened to Jeremiah and his people after the fall of his Nation.
3. WHEN, AS I WAS PRAYING FOR THE INTERPRETATION, THESE SCRIPTURES BEGAN TO COME TO ME‚ I picked up the Bible and asked the Lord if this were true to let me open the Bible directly at the Book of Jeremiah, as a sign, as He had when we first received the Message of Jeremiah back in 1962. The Lord is faithful: I not only opened the Bible at the Book of Jeremiah, miraculously enough, but to the exact chapter—chapter 40! But thinking that the story was earlier in the Book, I searched the preceding chapters for it until I finally had to come back to this Chapter 40 for it! What a miracle! The Lord is so wonderful! So I know this is the answer and the meaning of the dream!
4. THE AMAZING AND FASCINATING STORY YOU HAVE JUST READ IN THESE SCRIPTURES which we have pieced together for you from Chapters 38 to 42 to give you a continuous, clear, concise picture of exactly what happened to the Prophet and his followers after the fall of his Nation and its conquest by its enemies, is apparently a picture, like a parable, of what is to happen to us after the fall of America and the Communist takeover!
5. THIS MAY COME AS A SHOCK TO SOME OF YOU, BUT I CAN ONLY TELL YOU WHAT THE LORD HAS GIVEN ME, and we must accept it as his encouragement regarding future events‚ shocking as it may be!—And when I was asking the lord why He gave it to us at this particular time, the answer came clearly that it was to encourage all of us, not only those who are able to flee the country‚ but even those who cannot or will not, and to show you that all of your work there has not been in vain, and all is not lost simply because of this temporary limitation of our labour in America! There is coming a very interesting and amazingly bright future!
6. THIS ALSO REMINDS ME OF ANOTHER TIME WHEN GOD WARNED HIS OWN children—the Early Christians—to flee from their country and the city of Jerusalem, across the Jordan and into the wilderness in the year 70 A.D. A certain prophet of the Lord had warned them of impending disaster, and that if they would flee the country and the city, across the river and into the wilderness until it was over, they would be spared.
7. MEANWHILE, A FALSE PROPHET OF THE JEWS told the Jews who had not turned to Christ but had clung to their ritualistic temple worship if they would flee into their temple and resist the oncoming armies of the enemy—the Romans—they would be spared by God in the surroundings of their sacred temple.
8. AS SOME OF YOU MAY RECALL FROM HISTORY, THAT WAS THE CATASTROPHIC AND CLIMACTIC YEAR OF WHICH CHRIST HAD WARNED THEM in Luke 21, in which He said, "When ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies‚ then know that the desolation thereof is nigh! Then let them which are in Judea flee to the mountains. ... For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled. ... For there shall be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people. And they shall fall by the edge of the sword and shall be led away captive into all nations."
9. SURE ENOUGH‚ JUST LIKE HE SAID‚ EXACTLY 40 YEARS AFTER they crucified Him, the armies of Emperor Vespasian marched into Israel under General Titus and crushed the rebellion of the Jews, destroyed Jerusalem, burned the temple, with thousands of Jews inside it, who had fled there for refuge on the words of their false prophet, and were burned alive, while a million Jews were slaughtered and 100,000 of them crucified on the hills surrounding Jerusalem! —As they had said‚ "His blood be upon us and our children!"—And it has ever since!
10. BUT THE CHRISTIANS WHO HAD FLED ACROSS THE WATER and into the wilderness at the warning of their true prophet of the Lord, were saved from this horrible holocaust of devastation and annihilation, and were able to return afterward to view the awful remains of the vengeance of God on their enemies, including the temple, which had been literally torn apart and not one stone left standing upon another, just as Jesus had prophesied! (Mt.24:1,2) (THE PRESENT-DAY WAILING WALL‚ INCIDENTALLY, WAS NOT AN ACTUAL PART OF THE ANCIENT TEMPLE ITSELF‚ as so often falsely claimed today, but was actually only a retaining wall for the earthen enclosure upon which the temple stood. This Wailing Wall has been used by the Devil as attempted proof that Jesus' prophecy was not fulfilled! Don't let them kid you! Even its stones and its pillars were carted away by the Crusaders to build some of the big Catholic churches in the area, believe or not! )
11. So you see, this is not the first time God has followed this PATTERN OF WARNING HIS PEOPLE TO GET OUT WHILE HE JUDGED THEIR ENEMIES AND THEN LETTING THEM RETURN TO HELP PICK UP THE PIECES! in Jeremiah's case, the enemy destroyed the city, slaughtered and made prisoners of those who remained in it, and those who had joined the ranks of the enemy: but left the poor of the land and even gave them property so they could survive!
12. THEY RELEASED JEREMIAH AND TREATED HIM ROYALLY, giving him everything he needed‚ and told him he could live under the Governor's protection—a Governor appointed by the conquerors—and continued to dwell with his people.
13. WHEN THE REFUGEES WHO HAD FLED INTO THE FIELDS‚ Wildernesses, and other countries, heard that Jeremiah was being treated like a king, and that the new Government was favouring his people, many of them returned and rejoined those who were left in the land to continue to serve their conquerors in peace, safety‚ and prosperity‚ and to continue to follow their true Prophet, Jeremiah, who had predicted all these things by the Word of the Lord!
14. DO YOU GET THE PICTURE? DO YOU UNDERSTAND GOD'S PLAN FOR US? I remember now that God showed us this outcome for the Prophet and his people when He first gave us the Message of Jeremiah ten years ago‚ and, as you recall‚ this is also what happened to David and his people after they fled their country so God could judge their enemies!—They returned!
15. SO NOW I THINK MAYBE THE LORD HAS HELPED ME TO BUILD UP YOUR FAITH ENOUGH through His interpretation and these Scriptures so that you may be able to believe the dream which inspired them! I hope so, for I am sure it was for your encouragement and to know that the future is as bright as the promises and revelations of God! PTL!
16. BECAUSE I HAD SUCH A HARD TIME BELIEVING IT MYSELF, as it seemed so ridiculous I resisted telling about it afterward, and therefore the Lord let me lose a good deal of it, but at least this much of it I do recall clearly and it should be enough to shock you and shake you up and make you realize that God can do as He pleases!
17. THERE WAS MORE THAT WENT BEFORE, but the Lord let me at least remember this much so I could pass it on to you: A small group of us, including the intimate members of the Royal Family, were gathered around me as we walked slowly along this beautiful outdoor terrace paved with natural stones and lined with the tables and chairs of a very fine restaurant, like one of those sidewalk cafes, only very swanky and not on a sidewalk‚ but opening onto this paved and tabled terrace, from which a green lawn sloped down to a curved golden beach edging the beautiful blue sea.
18. It reminded me of some place like San Francisco or La Jolla, Coronado, or Miami Beach, or even the Riviera, and it was as though we were being WINED AND DINED ROYALLY AS SOME KIND OF GUESTS OF HONOR. And I was thinking, "Wow! The Revolution wasn't often like this!" Ho was fluttering about busily, as usual‚ like he was officially in charge of us, and said we must hurry if we were going to get to the opera on time, and he dashed off ahead of us.
19. AFTER DINNER, WE STROLLED SLOWLY, as though I were rather old and a little weak, through this beautiful garden, like a park, to this huge open air amphitheatre which reminded me of the Fleischacker Greek Theatre in Golden Gate Park, with tier after tier of marble seats surrounding a huge stage covered with a canopy supported by Greek columns. We were ushered in with great respect and given good seats in a box together. The combination ballet-opera was one of those Government propaganda productions like those shown Nitler when he visited Peking and was depicting the glorious triumph of the conquerors of the world, which I took to be the forces of Communism.
20. THERE SEEMED TO BE RUSSIANS AND CHINESE EVERYWHERE, both in and out of uniform, and the ballet-opera appeared to be a combination of both these and many other nationalities, like mankind was now at last one under one World Government. Everywhere there were police, (most of whom looked like Russians) guards and checkpoints, through which we sailed with ease at a mere word and flashing of credentials by our guide‚ who was a handsome blonde young man, good looking enough to remind me of a certain movie star who used to appear in a TV spy series, a man who seemed to speak any language that was necessary, and who seemed to cause all the guards to treat us with great respect.
21. AFTER THE SHOW, WE TRIED TO FIND HO, and I and my little cortege of Mom, Maria, Aaron, and others, ambled off through the park–like woods chasing after the ever-busy and elusive Hosea, who seemed to be working in some kind of official capacity for the Government with young people, or some kind of youth organization. We didn't find Ho, but we did stumble on an odd-looking container partly buried in the dirt as though it had been hidden there in the woods, and upon opening it, we found it was packed with many bundles of thousands of U.S. Government bonds, securities, treasury notes, etc.—Millions of dollars' worth! But we only laughed at their now total worthlessness and threw them back down and walked slowly on toward our hotel.
22. OUR HOTEL was something else! It was one of those real fancy ones, very new and modern, and we had a large suite of rooms for my little royal court on the top floor, like a penthouse—nothing like the fifth rate fleabags we usually stay in while travelling around the world, with bed-and-breakfast for a dollar or two!—But Man!—This was like the royal suite at the Statler Hilton or the Waldorf Astoria, and we were being treated just as royally!
23. STILL LOOKING FOR HO, who was running around in one of those little minicars, we all went down to the basement garage and called for a car, thinking if we drove around we might run into him. I'll never forget how surprised I was when this big long black limousine chauffeured by this husky Russian looking fellow in uniform rolled up in front of us out of the bowels of the garage, and with our handsome guide sitting in front by the chauffeur's side! As he politely opened the door for us, he said with a slight bow, "Your car, Sir!"
24. "MY CAR?"—I QUESTIONED, AS I STARTED TO PROTEST, but Aaron told me to be quiet and get in, as the chauffeur replied‚ "Yes, Sir! Your car Sir! The former owners won't be needing it any more!—He said with a light chuckle, and we could all imagine what had happened to them under such a regime!
25. ANYHOW, WE CLIMBED IN, IN WONDERMENT, with me sitting in the back seat with Mom on one side and Maria on the other, and Aaron up front with our chauffeur and guide, and the rest of you, about four of you‚ on the jump seats between‚ and we glided smoothly away! I'LL NEVER FORGET HOW I SAT THERE LIKE AN OLD KING‚ with my hands folded on the top of my cane before me, as we curved through the beautiful hills above the sea: "Wow! Now this is the way a King ought to be treated!" But at the same time, I had this feeling of relief and thanksgiving that everything was being furnished by the Government and I wasn't the one responsible for our living like this. And some of you who had chauffeured me yourselves on occasion will be amused at this familiar incident: I thought the chauffeur was driving too fast around the curves, as he skidded off onto the gravel shoulder once, so I told him to please slow down, which he did immediately and obediently, while our guide was describing the scenery.
26. I REMEMBER WE HAD TO STOP AT SOME ROADBLOCK CHECKPOINTS where the guards waved us through with a snappy salute, and a mere nod from our guide and a flash of his card or badge, as he seemed well known to them. Everyone treated us with the utmost respect, like royal guests of honour to be given every courtesy and our every need supplied!
27. IT WAS AS THOUGH WE WERE COOPERATING WITH THE EXISTING REGIME‚ and almost like collaborators, except that we were treated more like honoured guests of the regime, and not actually part of it. If that's the way they treated Jeremiah after the fall of Jerusalem, he never had it so good! I was almost ashamed of living in such luxury, and glad I wasn't responsible for it! But at the same time. I had this funny guilty feeling that THE LORD WOULD HAVE BEEN A LOT BETTER TO US, EVEN BEFORE THIS, IF WE'D HAD THE FAITH FOR IT, AND WE HAD TAKEN BETTER CARE OF HIS SERVANT, instead of trying to live so penuriously and hazardously in order to pinch pennies‚ as we had in the past! It's not fit for a King! But lately you kids have been so good to me, I've almost been reluctant to accept it! You and the Lord are better to me than I am to myself!
28. SO APPARENTLY, ALTHOUGH WE'RE GOING THROUGH SOME PRETTY TRYING DAYS NOW, and even more trials and tribulations in the near future, the Lord is going to bring us through victoriously and with honours! We've had numerous indications of this in previous revelations, as well, so cheer up! Things could be worse!—And they probably will be! But there are brighter days ahead, as well!
29. EVIDENTLY‚ ACCORDING TO ALL THIS, AFTER OUR PRESENT EVACUATION OF MANY OF US FROM THE NATION, GOD IS GOING TO BRING HIS JUDGEMENTS UPON AMERICA as described in previous warnings. But during all this‚ He's going to spare us, the poor and the Prophets, both the refugees who flee and those who remain in the land, and bring us through this trying time in great victory, after which He's going to restore "vineyards and fields" and give us whole cities to dwell in, both for those who remain in the land and the returning refugees, some of whom will return from whence they have been scattered around the world to help restore the New Nation in the land!
30. SO, AS WE'VE SAID BEFORE, THE LORD IS TRYING TO ENCOURAGE YOU who have worked so hard in America, but had to leave your work behind and flee to other lands‚ that your labour was not in vain and all is not lost, but only for a time‚ to be restored again many-fold in a glorious future. THE PROPERTIES YOU'VE HAD TO VACATE WILL BE RESTORED unto you again as you reoccupy the Kingdom, and not only what you once possessed, but all of it and more, including those upon which you worked so hard plus others upon which you bestowed no labour! Much more will be given you, even whole villages and towns that you will take for yours and rule over, at least until the days of Great Tribulation and perhaps even to the Coming of the Lord, in Spite of persecution!
31. AS SHOWN US IN THE "NEW NATION PROPHECY" ("Personal Answers 64"), God Himself will defend us during the Last Days with mighty signs and wonders and even monsters and plagues that will be on our side to afflict our enemies in our defence so that neither the Judgements of God nor our enemies can touch those that have the Seal of God in their foreheads. The famous Two witnesses in sackcloth, of Revelation 11‚ will surely be some of us‚ and the Church in the Wilderness of Revelation 12 will be dwelling in many of these refuges which we already have and the many more which God is going to give us! So don't feel that your work on them has been wasted: You'll either be able to remain in them or see them again on your return. The Lord has definitely said that we will be in that select 144,000 who really follow Him closely all the time and right up to the very End and His Coming!
32. DON'T DESPAIR, BELOVED, that some of you are having to leave much work behind you thinking you may never see it again! You may see it sooner than you think! As soon as God can get us out of America, it shouldn't take Him long to chastise that wicked Nation and her evil people, while He spares you to pick up the pieces. America has meted out death and destruction and horrible suffering to countless thousands of the pitiful poor, not only in Vietnam, but around the world, and even to her own—the youth, the hippies, and the protesters who have received vicious persecution, harassment, brutality, violent suppression and even death at the hands of the most brutal and violent nation on the face of the Earth today! God will judge them accordingly!
33. MEANWHILE, WE WILL HAVE EVANGELISED THE WORLD and accomplished the task which God has set before us. So "be not weary in well doing, for in due season ye shall reap, if ye faint not!" God bless and keep us all!