1. YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY APPRECIATE HEAVEN & WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO BE LIKE! So I think that is one of the most important subjects we have to deal with, is to reveal your Heavenly self to you, & to try to help you understand & show you what you're going to be like. And we've got some good Scriptures on that which we'd like to read to you! PTL?
2. WHAT WILL I BE LIKE? WHAT WILL YOU BE LIKE? WHAT WILL WE BE LIKE IN HEAVEN? Well, first of all, we're going to get those Heavenly bodies first thing when the Resurrection & the Rapture come. We will have a kind of a Heavenly body which is more or less spiritual, sort of like a ghost just as soon as we die. Our spiritual body will somewhat materialise, & all of those who've had after-death experiences & all of the stories in the Bible show that the departed saints already have some kind of bodies which can see & even feel or be felt.
3. I'LL TELL YOU‚ I'VE HAD SOME THRILLING EXPERIENCES WITH DEPARTED SAINTS & DEPARTED SPIRITS which were very very real & very realistic & could be seen & felt & thrilled to!—Including even sex! So don't knock it, enjoy it! You're going to have a spiritual body right away that's really quite a wonder! And when you die, that spiritual body is going to go be in that Heavenly City with the Lord. "For to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord," the Apostle says. (2Co.5:8) He said it was better for him to go‚ but it was better for you that he stay! (Ph.1:23,24)
4. AND THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I'M STICKING AROUND, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU STILL NEED MY HELP, & I can help you right now in the best way by talking to you like this & telling you about these things & what the Bible says & what the Lord has revealed to us, & what He's shown us!—To encourage you & inspire you & thrill you & excite you & make you thankful you're a Christian & that you are saved & love Jesus & have the glorious opportunity of getting other folks saved too & showing them His Love also, & showing them the way to Heaven as well! Praise God! Hallelujah? Amen! That's half the enjoyment! It looks like about half the enjoyment is just having Heaven in our hearts & Heaven in our Homes, feeling Heaven in our bodies in the thrilling love & love-making that we have here & now on Earth in those ecstatic orgasms of the Spirit & the flesh, but also looking forward to Heaven to come. All this & Heaven too! So PTL! Hallelujah! TYJ!
5. I'M LOOKING RIGHT NOW AT SOME PHOTOS I HAVE HERE ON MY DESK OF A NUMBER OF BEAUTIFUL GORGEOUS DELICIOUS HEAVENLY BODIES‚ & I'm not talking about astronomy or the stars! I am talking about God's astronomy & His stars, yes, & they are you & these beautiful pictures that you have sent me! GBY!—You wonderful willing working & playing girls who have sent me your lovely photos & nudie cuties, displaying your gorgeous Heavenly charms & exciting beauties, surely God's gift of Love to all of us men! And I presume that you girls even think about us men that way, that we're God's gift of Love to you‚ God bless you! You certainly seem to think that way about me, & I appreciate it & I thank you for it!
6. THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME, THANK YOU FOR BEING THANKFUL THAT YOU'VE FOUND JESUS, thank you for sending me your lovely photos that I look at every day all day long, that inspire me‚ encourage me & thrill me with your radiant smiles & invitations to love! They sure excite me! That's a promise of Heaven in itself, Heaven here & Heaven now!—If I could only reach you! Some of you I can, thank the Lord, the others of you I have to pay you a spiritual visit in order to enjoy you & you me, & your charms & your love & our love together! Praise God! Hallelujah! But thanks anyhow for those Heavenly photos! Keep'm comin'! I love'm!
7. THAT'S PART OF MY HEAVEN NOW! I'M SURROUNDED BY HEAVENLY HOURIS, HEAVENLY BODIES ON EVERY HAND, THANK THE LORD!—Especially here in the Tropix where they run around naked & I can see it all, enjoy it all, & just seeing it is half the pleasure! Anticipation is 50% of the enjoyment! You're a little sample of Heaven yourselves with those Heavenly bodies & Heavenly love, Heavenly thrills & ecstasies & orgasms, exciting sex & thrilling love! Praise God! Hallelujah! TYJ! We've got a lot of Heaven right here & right now, because you're Heavenly! For some reason or other you think I'm Heavenly! Well, I am in the Lord & He's given me a lot of Heavenly things to tell you about! Now I'm trying to tell you about Heaven itself‚ praise God!
8. WELL, EVEN AS HEAVENLY AS YOU ARE & AS BEAUTIFUL AS YOU ARE NOW & AS EXCITING & THRILLING & WONDERFUL AS OUR LOVE IS TOGETHER NOW, WE'VE GOT ALL THIS & HEAVEN TOO! The Heaven of all Heavens is still coming, & that's going to be better yet! Praise God! We'll have each other & our love & thrills & ecstasies & excitement & even sexual orgasms to enjoy together forever for all Eternity, praise God! You didn't think the Lord was going to create sex for just this World & then abandon it on the other side, did you?—Anything that wonderful, that thrilling, that exciting, that pleasurable, that ecstatic, that wonderful & marvellous? No, sireee!
9. HEAVEN IS HERE TO STAY & SEX IS HERE TO STAY, PRAISE GOD! We'll be able to enjoy many of these so–called fleshly pleasures on the other side, like Jesus did. He ate with the disciples, drank with them‚ could touch them, feel them, they could touch & feel Him, He could love them, visit with them, even cooked for them once or more, fellowshipped with them, so much as we even do now. So just remember that your Heavenly body is going to be an awful lot like it is now, only better. And if you enjoy its pleasures now, think how marvellous they're going to be when your body is supernatural, really super, with more power & more beauty & more grace & greater thrills & more marvellous exciting experiences & love than ever!—All the pleasures of this life & Heaven too, & their continuation on the other side! Heaven is just like an amplification or magnification of all the thrills & joys & pleasures of this life, the Heaven on Earth that we're now enjoying, only it will be even more Heavenly there & forever, praise God!
10. SO WHAT WILL YOU BE LIKE? WELL, YOU'LL BE JUST AS BEAUTIFUL & EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN I CAN SEE YOU IN THESE LOVELY PHOTOS EVEN NOW! What will you be like? What will I be like? Well‚ I certainly hope to be more beautiful! I never considered myself all that good-looking, except my dear girls here & loved ones here always say they think I'm handsome & they think I'm beautiful, & of course that's because they love me. But one of these days I really will be a wow! Hallelujah! In Heaven I'll be at my best‚ thank the Lord! And since man & woman were God's crowning creations, they certainly were intended to be His most beautiful creations, most wonderful, exciting, thrilling & grandest creations of all! Certainly, therefore, if Earthly man & woman are considered beautiful & wonderful even in this life, think how much more so in the next!
11. WELL, IT'S TAKING ME A LONG TIME TO GET AROUND TO THE SUBJECT‚ BUT IT'S A BIG SUBJECT! In fact, I almost gave up even tackling it! I told Maria, "I don't know, it's such a big subject, I'm almost afraid to get into it! It's just almost too big!" It's such a tremendous subject! Talking about Heaven & our Heavenly bodies & our Heavenly lives together in Heaven is just almost too big a subject to tackle! It is so tremendous, it's as big as the Heavenly City or more so! But if you're ever going to get any idea what it's like at all, somebody's going to have to tell you, if the Lord hasn't already shown you & told you.
12. I'VE TOLD YOU A LOT ABOUT IT & I'VE SHOWN YOU AS MUCH AS I COULD. I even tried to have our artists draw pictures of it for you so you could get a little idea what it looks like & tried to thrill you with my descriptions of it & my visits there‚ & God's Word's descriptions of it & the Bible's descriptions of it, all of which are very specific & a very beautiful & wonderful glowing account! The detailed specific descriptions of God's Word could hardly be any more beautiful & thrilling & exciting!
13. SO I'M ALL EXCITED ABOUT HEAVEN, & I HOPE I CAN GET YOU EXCITED TOO! I like to get you excited. I very frequently get you girls excited! And my oh my‚ if just pressing one little button can give you so much excitement & such thrilling ecstasy‚ think of how many buttons there are going to be in Heaven & how much excitement & ecstasy we can enjoy over there! Praise God! Hallelujah! I'm looking forward to thrilling every one of you, making love to every single one of you, loving you all, getting to hold every single one of you in my arms & lovin' you up real good, having ecstatic Heavenly sex with you in Heaven! Praise God! Hallelujah!
14. NO WONDER HEAVEN'S GOT TO BE FOREVER, IT WILL TAKE ME A FEW YEARS JUST TO GET AROUND TO ALL OF YOU! With nearly 40,000 of my children now & at least half of them female, that's about 20,000 of you girls I'm going to have to make love to when we get there! And of course I don't have to wait for the Heavenly City even for that, we can do that in the Millennium! Praise God! No wonder it's going to take a thousand years!—20,000 girls! It's going to take at least 20,000 nights! Not "One Thousand Arabian Nights" or the "Tales of Shaharazad", but your tails or my tales of you & our love together in 20,000 nights or more!—And maybe I'll see a lot of other lovely girl saints up there that I might want to love up & make love to too! Praise God!
15. I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAVEN & SEX IN HEAVEN‚ LOVE IN HEAVEN, MAKING LOVE IN HEAVEN! That's a part of Heaven! That's one of the Heavenly parts of Heaven, just loving you & having you there & loving each other. How wonderful! Just think, we'll always be potent, always be virile‚ never tired, never have to wait to do it again! You can just do it again & again & again as often as you want & never get tired or exhausted or have to quit! PTL! To me, that's one of the most wonderful things about Heaven that I have to look forward to, is making love to you! Praise God!
16. LET'S SEE, HOW MANY NIGHTS WILL THAT TAKE, ANYHOW? 20,000 girls in 20,000 nights, with about three years to each thousand nights. Well, if we could only do it once every night, it would take me about 50 years‚ but since we can make love a lot more than that, just think‚ every time I meet another one of you beautiful girls, we can make love right on the spot, immediately! We won't even need a bed, won't even need anything, just you & each other & our love! So I'll bet I can shorten that to a lot less than 50 years to get around to you all! Maybe we can make it 50 times a day, then we could get through in about one year! Praise God! Get around to all of you! Hallelujah! TYL!
17. WELL, I DIDN'T MEAN TO GET OFF ONTO SEX AGAIN‚ BUT YOU KNOW ME! No matter where I start‚ I always wind up with sex somehow! So that's one of the marvels, wonders & joys & Heavenly ecstasies that I'm looking forward to, is all that lovin' we're going to get up there & all the lovin' we're going to do, & getting a chance to love all you girls that I didn't have a chance to love here except in the spirit. I'm going to love you up there in the Heavenly bodies, your Heavenly bodies! Praise God! Hallelujah! TYJ! Well, I'm sort of getting ahead of my story a little here! Maybe I should read you a few Scriptures now about your Heavenly body, what it's going to be like! And there are several—several descriptions of our Heavenly bodies right here in the Bible.
18. IN 1 CORINTHIANS THE 15TH CHAPTER IS ONE OF THE MOST WONDERFUL DISCUSSIONS OF THE BODY OF THE FUTURE‚ YOUR HEAVENLY BODY. Beginning with the 19th verse the Apostle Paul says: "If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, & become the firstfruits of them that slept." Since Jesus is risen, that's a promise that you're going to be able to rise too. In fact, along with Him there arose all of the Old Testament Saints who came out of the graves & appeared to many in Jerusalem at that very time. They were a part of that first resurrection, the firstfruits along with Jesus. (Mt.27:52,53)
19. VERSE 21: "FOR SINCE BY MAN CAME DEATH, BY MAN CAME ALSO THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD"—BY JESUS. "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at His coming." First they were Christ's, the firstfruits of that first resurrection‚ Christ & the Old Testament Saints, & then all of us who are saved at the time of Christ's Second Coming, so-called. And then we believe, of course, there's going to be another Resurrection or Rapture of the Millennial Saints at the end of the Millennium as well, more Saints to enjoy Heaven with us!
20. SO THERE ARE GOING TO BE A LOT OF RESURRECTION BODIES AROUND, THOSE HEAVENLY BODIES OF YOURS, BECAUSE JESUS ROSE FROM THE DEAD & CONQUERED THE GRAVE FOR ALL OF US! "Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the Kingdom to God, even the Father; when He shall have put down all rule & all authority & power. For He must reign till He hath put all enemies under His feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death." Amen!—Now skipping down to the 35th verse:
21. "BUT SOME MAN WILL SAY, HOW ARE THE DEAD RAISED UP? AND WITH WHAT BODY DO THEY COME? Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not the body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain." He's saying that your new Heavenly body is going to be so much more wonderful than your present heavy suffering physical body, it'll be like the difference between the grain of wheat & the full-grown full-blown stock & head that comes from one grain, or the flower that comes from one tiny seed! That's how much better your new Heavenly body's going to be. "But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased Him, & to every seed his own body." Each one of us will have our own bodies. It will be like the one which is buried, if we die before He comes, but it will be so much more wonderful it will be like the difference between the seed & the flower!
22. VERSE 39: "ALL FLESH IS NOT THE SAME FLESH: BUT THERE IS ONE KIND OF FLESH OF MEN, ANOTHER FLESH OF BEASTS‚ ANOTHER OF FISHES, & ANOTHER OF BIRDS." There are all kinds of different bodies. As there are all kinds of different physical bodies‚ "there are also celestial bodies & bodies terrestrial." There are Heavenly bodies & Earthly bodies. "But the glory of the celestial"—the Heavenly—"is one, & the glory of the terrestrial"—the Earthly body—"is another." In other words, he's saying, as "there is one glory of the sun, & another glory of the moon, & another glory of the stars, & one star differeth from another star in glory, so also is the resurrection of the dead:"
23. THERE WILL BE MANY MANY DIFFERENT HEAVENLY BODIES OF DIFFERENT KINDS, DIFFERENT PEOPLE, DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES, & OF DIFFERENT GLORIES, SHINING GLORIES LIKE THE STARS OF HEAVEN! Some shall shine as the stars, others will be ashamed & in contempt. But "those that shall win many to righteousness shall shine like the stars!" (Da.12:2,3) There'll be a different glory with which each person will shine. Some will shine more than others, depending on how much you did for the Lord, how many souls you won for Jesus. Some of you are really going to shine so brightly, because you have preached the Gospel to so many & won so many to the Lord with His Love!
24. SO HE SAYS, THE BODY WE NOW HAVE IS "SOWN IN CORRUPTION, BUT IT'S RAISED IN INCORRUPTION." (1Co.15:42) This Earthly fleshly body can be buried & decay. It can grow old & die & be buried, decay & go back to the dust from which it came. "But it is raised in incorruption." When it's raised again it will not corrupt any more. It will be Heavenly & immortal & impossible to rot any more like our present flesh. "It is sown in dishonour, it is raised in glory." Today, although there have been great honourable burials & funerals, it's still, in a sense, a dishonour to have to die & be buried‚ this flesh to go back to the dust from which it came. It's a bit humiliating & humbling to realise that that's all we are is dust except for the spirit. But then "it is raised in glory"! Hallelujah!—The glory of the spirit & a new resurrection spiritual body.
25. "IT IS SOWN IN WEAKNESS, IT IS RAISED IN POWER!" Compared to what we're going to be then, we're weak now. These bodies are very weak compared to the powerful supernatural powers we're going to have in our new powerful supernatural body! "It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual" or a supernatural body. "There is a natural body & there is a spiritual body." In a sense, you have both of them right now. Your spiritual body is inhabiting your natural body at the present. And we're going to look like we do now, in a sense, in a way, only more beautiful. Now to the 49th verse:
26. "AS WE HAVE BORNE THE IMAGE OF THE EARTHY, WE SHALL ALSO BEAR THE IMAGE OF THE HEAVENLY." Even as we have looked on Earth‚ we will resemble that same image in Heaven. We will bear the same looks & general appearance—here called image—as we have here on Earth, but much more glorious. So much more glorious that it's almost like the difference between the flower & the seed! Even as the Lord Himself said in the beginning of the Creation, "Let us make man in Our Own Image!" (Ge.1:26) So man today, men & women, look like God, or at least look like Jesus, who has a spiritual human body already resurrected from the dead. And I'm going to read you some verses pretty soon so you're going to know that you're going to look like Him!
27. BUT FIRST OF ALL, 51ST VERSE: "BEHOLD, I SHOW YOU A MYSTERY: WE SHALL NOT ALL SLEEP"—we're not all going to die first—"but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the Last Trump: For the Trumpet shall sound & the dead shall be raised incorruptible‚ & we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, & this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption & this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory! O death, where is thy sting? O grave‚ where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; & the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."—Amen!
28. WHY IS HE TALKING ABOUT ALL THIS BUSINESS ABOUT DYING & BEING RESURRECTED & HEAVENLY BODIES? There's a reason for it! "Therefore, my beloved brethren‚ be ye steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." What is He saying here? Be steadfast‚ unmoveable, work hard for the Lord, because your labours are not in vain. You're going to inherit that marvellous Heavenly body & Heavenly City before long! It's worth working for & saving for & suffering for, & worth being steadfast & unmoveable for, always abounding in the work of the Lord, because we know our labour is not in vain. We are going to be rewarded with that marvellous Heavenly body, even more Heavenly than the ones I can see before me now & those I see around me in your photos. Our labours are not in vain! Hallelujah! We're going to get that reward! As one of our singers sings, "Gonna get that prize, enjoy that Party in the skies, & all that sex in Heaven!" Hallelujah! TYJ! Praise God!
29. WELL, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE LIKE? That's a little idea from the Bible I'm giving you right now of what you're going to be like. And over in Philippians the 3rd Chapter‚ He's talking about our enemies & all the trouble we have with them, 19th Verse: "Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly & whose glory is in their shame, who mind Earthly things." But He says, "For our conversation is in Heaven, from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body‚ that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself."
30. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE LIKE?—YOU'RE GOING TO BE LIKE JESUS! What's your body going to be like? It's going to be like Jesus' resurrected glorious body! "According to the working"—or the power—"whereby He is able to subdue all things unto Himself"—including death! He's got that power to make your body become like His glorious body, even more glorious than you are today in the flesh! By comparison with which, this body of the flesh is even called a vile body. It's hard to live with sometimes, sometimes it stinks, it's hungry‚ it's tired, it's heavy‚ it's sick, it's painful, it suffers, it groans, waiting to be delivered. Praise God, that deliverance is coming when it will be changed to a marvellous glorified body like the Body of Jesus Himself! Praise God?
31. THERE'S ANOTHER GOOD SCRIPTURE TO SHOW YOU'RE GOING TO BE LIKE JESUS OVER IN 1 JOHN 3RD CHAPTER, 2ND VERSE! Well, beginning with the 1st verse, because he's talking about the Love of the Lord for us, & that's why we're going to get these beautiful gorgeous resplendent magnificent glorious Heavenly bodies: "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God!"—Daughters too! "Therefore the World knoweth us not, because it knew Him not." They haven't got any idea of what we're like, much less what we're going to be like. And you've hardly got any idea of what you're going to be like, compared to what you're like now! But I'm trying to give you a little idea‚ some idea of what it's going to be like.
32. AND HE SAYS IN THE SECOND VERSE: "BELOVED, NOW ARE WE THE SONS OF GOD." We're already sons & daughters of God‚ we're already His spiritually, we already have glorified glorious spirits within, saved & happy & Heavenly hearts! We're already sons & daughters of God! "And it doth not yet appear what we shall be"—we don't know exactly what we're going to look like—"but we know that when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is." Hallelujah! Think of that!
33. WE'RE GOING TO BE LIKE JESUS! We're going to look like Jesus did when He rose from the dead. We're going to look like Jesus when He descends from on high in glory in the clouds of Heaven to come catch up His Bride in the Rapture, to come up & love up with Him forever! He's going to come down in glory & we're going to be glorified & rise in glorious resurrected Heavenly raptured bodies just like His when He comes! "For we shall see Him as He is."
34. PRAISE GOD, WE'RE GOING TO SEE JESUS & HE'S GOING TO SEE US & WE'RE GOING TO LOOK ALIKE! That doesn't mean we're all going to look just exactly like Jesus or each other, but it means we're going to have the same kind of bodies, the same kind of body that He has now & has had ever since His resurrection‚ the one in which He went to Heaven in & came back & visited in & still has today. We'll see him as He is & He'll see us as we are! "We shall know even as also we are known," God's Word tells us! (1Cor.13:12)
35. "AND EVERY MAN THAT HATH THIS HOPE IN HIM PURIFIETH HIMSELF EVEN AS HE IS PURE." (1Jn.3:3) So you ought to try to get your body ready even now for its final purification. You ought to be trying to keep it as pure as you can even now‚ purifying it every day—not only washing it on the outside as we do, & especially in the Tropix where it's hot & sweaty, we like to take a dip one or two or three times a day to get clean & wash off so we won't be smelly & stinky & smell our corruption—but also to wash our minds & hearts with the Water of the Word to keep clean inside as well as outside! Praise God!
36. "EVERY ONE WHO HATH THIS HOPE" OUGHT TO BE WORKING ON YOUR PURIFICATION EVEN NOW OF THIS PRESENT BODY, till that day when it will be totally purified & totally shed of the present corruptible flesh & totally redeemed & resurrected & purified & made new, a Heavenly body that'll never corrupt any more, never hunger or thirst or get tired any more or suffer pain or death any more!
37. ALL OF THE PLEASURES OF THIS PRESENT PHYSICAL LIFE CAN BE CONTINUED INTO THE NEXT LIFE AS WELL, since we will have a body which is similar to our physical body, but so much more glorious & wonderful & supernatural that it's even called spiritual, but can actually materialise & eat & drink & be merry, have fun, sex, love & all of the present pleasures of this life extended into the next in an immortal incorruptible all-powerful body that can enjoy them even more there than we do here, & forever without ever suffering pain or sickness or weariness or death, just be absolutely marvellously Heavenly forever! Praise God!
38. NO WONDER OUR HEAVENLY BODIES ARE SO MUCH MORE GLORIOUS EVEN THAN THESE PRESENT ONES! And if you girls can get any more glorious than you already are & look any more Heavenly than you look now, my God, how beautiful can you get? And how wonderful & thrilling & exciting & pleasurable can you be any more than you now are? Well‚ you will be, much more! And if you had fun here‚ just think how much fun we're going to have there! Praise God! TYJ! Heaven is going to be wonderful! All this & Heaven too!
39. IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE THIS, ONLY MORE SO!—Much much much better & much more glorious, much more thrilling, much more exciting, much more ecstatic, much greater thrills, greater orgasms, greater sex, greater love, greater loving, marvellous love-making! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Wonderful wonderful, gorgeous gorgeous! Oh, I just can't even possibly express how wonderful it's going to be, & how wonderful you're going to be‚ & even how amazing I'm going to be! Praise God! Maybe you think I'm already pretty amazing from all the things I tell you, but this is the truth, I'm reading you the Bible! Praise God!
40. AND OF COURSE IN OUR BIBLE PROPHECY SERIES WE'VE ALREADY DEALT WITH THE WONDERFUL RAPTURE, the Coming of the Lord‚ how "the Lord Himself shall descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel!" The Trump of God shall sound & all those which are asleep in Jesus—in other words, those who have died & gone on to be with the Lord—are going to be resurrected first. "Then we which are alive & remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air, & so shall we ever be with the Lord!" (1Thes.4:14–17) That's when we're all going to get our Resurrection Immortal Glorious Heavenly Bodies, is in the Resurrection which comes at the time of Jesus' Second Coming, the Rapture of the Saints!—All the rest of us‚ that is‚ that haven't already been resurrected.
41. WELL, I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU A LITTLE BIT ABOUT WHAT THESE GLORIOUS HEAVENLY BODIES ARE GOING TO BE LIKE. Since it says in both these verses here that I read you & others that we're going to be like Him, see Him as He is, we're going to be like He is‚ then what was Jesus like when He rose from the dead? Well, first of all, He didn't have to roll away that stone to get out of that tomb, He was able to walk right through the stone or the walls of the cave! Our Heavenly bodies will be able to dematerialise, pass from dimension to dimension, walk right through walls & locked doors as He did, appear & disappear at will, & travel with the speed of thought! Our Heavenly bodies are going to be marvellous supernatural miraculous bodies with far greater powers than we now have!
42. SO WHAT HAPPENED WHEN JESUS FIRST ROSE FROM THE DEAD? He didn't roll away the stone to get out of the grave, the earthquake & the angel rolled away the stone so they could get in & see that He was gone! Jesus was already standing out in the Garden waiting for Mary, who came very early in the morning.—One of His dearest loves, Mary Magdalene, an ex–harlot‚ an ex-favourite courtesan of Jerusalem, courting & consorting with some of the principal leaders of Jerusalem, both Roman & Jewish! She had quite a reputation, quite a clientele!
43. SHE WAS QUITE AN FFer, NO DOUBT HOBNOBBING WITH NOT ONLY ROMAN GOVERNORS & RULERS & OFFICERS, BUT ALSO OFFICERS OF THE JEWS & THEIR PRIESTS, & I wouldn't be a bit surprised their High Priest as well as Levites, supposedly religious people. They all were normal natural men with normal desires & fleshly needs, & she met them. That was her job, that was her business, that was her trade, that was her ministry, only she didn't do it at that time for the glory of the Lord. In fact, she was filled with seven devils! She was demon-possessed with greed & covetousness & pride & lust & all the various lusts of this life, the seven deadly sins! But the Lord cast them all out of her‚ cleansed her‚ forgave her, & she became one of His favourite lovers, perhaps even the King's favourite!
44. SHE WAS THE ONE THAT HE WAITED FOR IN THE GARDEN WHERE HE HAD BEEN BURIED! She was the one also who came first & tarried there weeping & sorrowing because she thought they had taken Him away & she had not gotten to see Him. They had come there to embalm the body as they did in those days, because He'd had a very hurried burial after His crucifixion, & it was against the Mosaic Law to do any work on that particular High Sabbath. Therefore the women came early the next morning & were going to embalm Him & wrap Him in spices after the custom of the day. But instead of that, they found Him gone!
45. MARY MAGDALENE TARRIED IN THE GARDEN, WEEPING THAT SHE HAD MISSED HIM & MISSED HIS BODY, WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE HE STOOD BESIDE HER, near her, & said to her, "Woman, why weepest thou?" And she, thinking He was the gardener, said, "For they have taken away My Lord, & I know not where they have laid Him." And suddenly He revealed Himself, "Mary, it is I!" And of course, I'm sure she leaped to her feet & wanted to embrace Him immediately! But He said, "Touch me not, for I have not yet ascended to My Father." (Jn.20:15-17) There was some reason why He was not yet to be touched by human hand, as she was accustomed to touching Him & loving Him & making love to Him, as they had loved in the past in their fleshly bodies‚ as one of His three favourite lovers.
46. THERE WAS MARY & MARTHA & MARY MAGDALENE, ALL OF WHOM WERE VERY CLOSE TO HIM IN HIS LIFE & HIS TRAVELS‚ PHYSICALLY AS WELL AS SPIRITUALLY. It was no sin for the Lord to have sex‚ because sex is no sin! Therefore He was able to enjoy all the pleasures of this life as well as all of its sufferings & temptations, so that He would know what it was like to be a man & be human, & therefore have greater compassion upon us, sympathy for us, concern for us & greater understanding for us as He became our High Priest before the Lord, God in Heaven, His Father.
47. SO HE EXPERIENCED EVERYTHING THAT MAN EXPERIENCES TODAY‚ YET WITHOUT SIN, praise God, & Mary Magdalene was one of His favourites & very close to Him, one of His lovers whom He loved dearly, therefore He waited for her in the Garden till she came & till she saw Him. Wasn't that sweet? Wasn't that wonderful to think how much He loved her? She was considered one of the worst kinds of women of all Jerusalem, but of all those who loved Him, even the Disciples, He gave her the first glimpse of His new resurrected body! He gave her His first Words of comfort & love. He waited to see His favourite lover, Mary Magdalene, in that Garden‚ before He left for Heaven, the Heavenly City‚ to see His Father! Think of that! What love! The Lord loved Mary Magdalene, the harlot, so much, that He waited around for her in the Garden till she came, so that He could tell her hello & goodbye, & told her to go tell His disciples that He was living again & He would meet them in Galilee later when He got back.
48. SO WHAT WAS JESUS LIKE IN HIS NEW HEAVENLY BODY? First of all, He was as loving as ever & still loved His loving lovers as much as ever!—Still loved & loving, & still desiring to love & be loved, praise God!—So will you! You're going to still love your favourite lovers & love to love & love to be loved, just as you do now, only more so. And then He wanted to meet the rest of His lovers & friends, loved ones, so He appeared to them many times during those 40 days after His resurrection—40 days from His resurrection to His ascension, 10 days before the Day of Pentecost. Acts 1:3: "To whom also He showed Himself alive after His passion"—after His passionate loving death for you & me—"by many infallible proofs, being seen of them 40 days, & speaking of the things pertaining to the Kingdom of God." And in another place it tells approximately how many people saw Him during that time—over 500 altogether! (1Cor.15:5-8)
49. ACTS 1:4: "AND BEING ASSEMBLED TOGETHER WITH THEM, COMMANDED THEM THAT THEY SHOULD NOT DEPART FROM JERUSALEM, BUT WAIT FOR THE PROMISE OF THE FATHER"—the Holy Spirit—"which, saith He‚ ye have heard of Me." Acts 1:8: "But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost has come upon you‚ & ye shall be witnesses unto Me." PTL! "And when He had spoken these things, while they beheld, He was taken up; & a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward Heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into Heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into Heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into Heaven." He's going to come back again the same way! So then they returned to Jerusalem from Mount Olivet, from which He ascended to Heaven.
50. HE MET THEM SEVERAL TIMES AFTER HIS RESURRECTION! He once walked right through a locked door into their secret meeting room, & He allowed Doubting Thomas to touch His wounds in His hands & His side to prove that it was He, the same body, only glorified, resurrected, now supernatural, but still bearing the same scars! (Jn.20:26,27) Now whether we'll all still bear our wounds, I don't know. I've got a lot of scars‚ but they don't bother me, & I wouldn't be bothered by them‚ even if they were still in my Heavenly body. Praise God! I don't know whether you girls are self-conscious about your incisions & stretch marks & whatnot, some of you even are now walking around here naked in the Tropix. You're wondering if they mar your beauty.—Not in the least! We love you just as much & you're just as gorgeous to us. So we won't mind if you've got a few scars, because you're going to be so much more beautiful than ever.
51. THE SCARS ARE JUST YOUR IDENTIFICATION, THE PROOF THAT IT'S THE SAME YOU, the same person, the same personality, the same name, although the Lord's going to give you some new names! (Rev.2:17) You're the same one we knew before, & we're going to be able to recognise you as they did Jesus most of the time. You're going to look enough like you do now that we'll be able to recognise you, identify you & know you! Praise God! Hallelujah! TYJ! Amen? "And know even as also we are known!" We'll look enough like we do now as to recognise each other‚ identify each other & know each other. I'm sure glad of that, because I love you & I want to see you & know you again & know you even better! Hallelujah!
52. I WANT TO KNOW YOU LIKE ADAM KNEW EVE! Praise God! "And she conceived & bare him a son" when he knew her! (Ge.4:1) So I want to know every one of you, God bless you! I will want to love every single one of you, & I believe that time is coming! No wonder we need the Millennium & forever, because I'm going to have a lot of you to love & to be loved by! What a wonderful time we're going to have in Heaven! Amen? Praise God! Hallelujah! TYJ!
53. SO WHAT ELSE WAS JESUS LIKE WHEN HE WAS IN HIS RESURRECTION BODY? Well, one time He sat down with them & He ate & He drank with them. And He said, "Touch Me, feel Me! I'm not just a ghost, I'm not just a disembodied spirit, I'm real!" He said‚ "For a spirit hath not flesh & bones as ye see Me have!" (Lk.24:39) Ghosts can in some way materialise in such a way that you know it & feel it, but they don't have the same kind of flesh & bones now we will have. They have a very spiritual body that is much more spiritual now than it's going to be when they get their resurrected bodies. Praise God!
54. SO THE LORD STILL LOOKED LIKE HIMSELF, STILL FELT LIKE HIMSELF, COULD STILL EAT, DRINK, EVEN COOK & LOVE & BE LOVED, & yet dematerialise, disappear, be transported elsewhere where He could materialise & reappear, quickly‚ even perhaps at the speed of thought! On the other hand, on some occasions He could hide His identity & disguise His appearance so that they wouldn't recognise Him until He wanted them to. We can disguise our appearance if we're going to have to see any of our enemies or visit them, spy on them then like they spied on us, & be disguised so they won't even recognise us & know what we're up to! Praise God! And there are still going to be a few of them around, even in the Millennium.
55. SO JESUS WAS STILL HUMAN & STILL HAD A BODY OF FLESH & BONE—HE SAYS SO! Flesh & bone! You notice He doesn't say blood, because "the life of the flesh is in the blood." (Lev.17:11) So it's no longer a carnal body that can corrupt. Corruption comes through blood & the carnal nature of our present physical bodies that are from the dust. But we are going to have a new kind of a spiritual resurrection marvellous eternal glorified body, & yet it's going to be material enough & natural enough & recognisable enough & seeable‚ feelable, enjoyable enough to actually be constructed as we now are of flesh & bones, but eternal flesh & bones, incorruptible, immortal flesh & bones.—Flesh & bones! Think of it! And that kind of marvellous glorified Heavenly flesh is going to be able to enjoy all the pleasures that our flesh now enjoys here & now! Why not?
56. IF HEAVEN'S GOING TO BE HEAVEN, WE'D CERTAINLY HAVE TO HAVE SOME OF THESE HEAVENLY PLEASURES THAT WE NOW ENJOY, & therefore Jesus was able to eat & drink & walk & talk & look just like He had before, & love as well! Praise God! Hallelujah! TYJ! Isn't that wonderful?—So will you! That's what you're going to be like! If you want to know what you're going to be like in Heaven, what your Heavenly body's going to be like, it's going to be like you are now, only much more Heavenly, much more miraculous, supernatural, incorruptible, immortal‚ eternal, beautiful‚ wonderful, thrilling & glorious! I just can't use enough words to describe it! Even the Scripture lacks for sufficient words to completely describe the marvellous Heavenly body that you're going to have.
57. FROM LOOKING AT YOUR PHOTOS RIGHT NOW HERE ON MY DESK, YOU'VE GOT SOME PRETTY HEAVENLY BODIES ALREADY!—Gorgeous, beautiful, Heavenly, thrilling, exciting, ecstatic! So my oh my, think of what you're going to be like when you have your completely Heavenly body that can do all the things you can do now & more, including flying & floating & appearing & disappearing & walking through walls & locked doors & having marvellous supernatural miraculous powers of defense & judgement upon your enemies, protection for your friends, & to be able to help the poor humans that are still living on Earth during the Millennium to learn more about the Lord & love Him & serve Him even as you do.
58. YOU'RE GOING TO BE LIKE THE ANGELS OF GOD, GOD'S WORD SAYS, ONLY EVEN MORE POWERFUL BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO JUDGE ANGELS! (Mt.22:30; 1Co.6:3) Think of that! What more can I say, angels?—You my angels! You're all angels to me now! I often say to my girls here, "How could Heaven be any better? I'm already living in Heaven!"—A Heavenly Home with a Heavenly heart & Heavenly hearts & Heavenly bodies & Heavenly angels & Heavenly Love! It's so wonderful & thrilling & exciting & marvellous & Heavenly & wonderful & pleasurable even now‚ how could Heaven be any better? Well‚ it is! Because we still have a few problems here, enemies & problems of this corruptible flesh, flesh & blood, & its weariness & sickness & pains & aches & its problems. We've got a few trials & tribulations which these bodies now go through, which we'll not have in our Heavenly bodies. So thank the Lord!
59. WE'LL HAVE ALL THE BEST OF THIS & HEAVEN TOO‚ THE BEST OF TWO WORLDS!—HEAVEN NOW & HEAVEN TO COME!—Heaven on Earth that we enjoy now‚ everything that's wonderful & beautiful & Heavenly & thrilling & exciting & ecstatic & loving & marvellous that we enjoy right now, the Heaven on Earth that we all enjoy, the Heaven in our hearts that we already have, Heavenly love we share, all of this & Heaven too, where we will enjoy it & share it even more than ever, in bodies that can enjoy it more than we do now! Think of that! Isn't that marvellous? Isn't that wonderful? That's what Heaven's going to be like!—And that's what you're going to be like!
60. THE MOST MARVELLOUS THING ABOUT HEAVEN IS YOUR HEAVENLY BODY, & I love you & I love that Heavenly body, & I want to love & enjoy it over there as much & more even than I do now, & all those of you I haven't had a chance to love yet! I'm gonna love every one of you! God willing, that's a promise! I want to make love to every single one of you if I can & if I have time & if it's the Lord's will. He may have a few other important jobs for me to do besides just making love all the time, but in my spare time I hope to have a little loving with you.
61. I SURE WOULDN'T WANT TO BE SEPARATED FROM MARIA & ALL THE STAFF & GIRLS THAT I HAVE HERE & KNOW & LOVE, & THE BOYS WHO ARE SUCH A BLESSING & A HELP! All of you that I live with now, I hope to continue to live with there! That's why I designed my funny-looking mansion to hold you all, because I'm already enjoying Heaven right on Earth with you in this Heavenly Home with your Heavenly bodies & Heavenly Love, & I want to continue to enjoy it over there, & I believe the Lord's going to let us continue to enjoy such marvellous Heaven on Earth! Praise God? Amen? Hallelujah! TYJ!
62. WELL, THAT'S MY IDEA OF HEAVEN, & THAT'S GOD'S IDEA, & THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN READING YOU FROM THE BIBLE! So that's what Heaven is going to be like, & most of all it's going to be Heavenly you!—How Heavenly you're going to be in our Heavenly love & lives together! That's what Heaven is like! Praise God! That's the best part of Heaven!—Heavenly you! (To Be Continued in "Heavenly Mansions!")