DFO 1509 21/3/81
1. WE'RE NOW STUDYING THE SECOND EPISTLE OF PAUL THE APOSTLE TO THE THESSALONIANS, BEGINNING WITH THE 2ND VERSE: "Grace unto you, & peace, from God our Father & the Lord Jesus Christ. We are bound to thank God always for you‚ brethren, as it is meet‚ because that your faith groweth exceedingly, & the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth; so that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience & faith in all your persecutions & tribulations that ye endure: Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgement of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the Kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
2. "SEEING IT IS A RIGHTEOUS THING WITH GOD TO RECOMPENSE TRIBULATION TO THEM THAT TROUBLE YOU; & to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from Heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God‚ & that obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, & from the glory of His power; when He shall come to be glorified in His Saints, & to be admired in all them that believe because our testimony among you was believed in that day.
3. "WHEREFORE ALSO WE PRAY ALWAYS FOR YOU, THAT OUR GOD WOULD COUNT YOU WORTHY OF THIS CALLING‚ & fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness, & the work of faith with power: That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, & ye in Him, according to the grace of our God & the Lord Jesus Christ." What day is the Apostle Paul talking about here as he talks to you & me & to the believers of his day, & to us this very day? What day is he talking about?
4. WELL, HE THANKS GOD FOR YOUR FAITH & YOUR FAITHFULNESS, & he glories in your faithfulness & your faith in spite of persecution & tribulations, & he says that since you have been persecuted & troubled & tribulated by the World, that it's a righteous thing with God to recompense & to give tribulation to them that trouble you. And so he says:
5. "AND TO YOU WHO ARE TROUBLED REST WITH US, WHEN THE LORD JESUS SHALL BE REVEALED FROM HEAVEN with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God‚ & that obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, & from the glory of His power; when He shall come to be glorified in His Saints, & to be admired in all them that believe in that day!"
6. WHAT DAY IS HE TALKING ABOUT? What day is the Apostle Paul writing to the Thessalonicans about?—These people of Thessalonica. Thessalonica if you want to call it that, or Salonika as it's called in modern Greece today. There are a lot of believers up there in Salonika, which was recently almost destroyed by an earthquake‚ probably because they hadn't obeyed. They had so much light & so much Word & so much Scripture, the Apostle Paul was even talking to them specifically!—You people there in Greece, in Salonika, where you had that recent, terrible, horrible Earthquake that destroyed the center of town & many buildings.
7. IT'S MARVELLOUS TO ME HOW THE LORD SEEMS TO PICK OUT THE RIGHT BUILDINGS TO DESTROY! I noticed some buildings are totally devastated & utterly collapsed, & other buildings standing right beside them are perfectly unshaken & whole. Why do you suppose that happens? God knows. His judgements are very selective! Even in an earthquake that measures 6 to 7 on the Richter scale, one building will be totally collapsed & another standing right beside it will be in perfect shape, not a thing happened to it!
8. GOD KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING IN THESE GREAT DISASTERS! God knows what He's doing in these awful catastrophes. He knows whose buildings to destroy & whose buildings to preserve. He knows who to judge & to destroy & to kill, & who to keep, & whom He wants to preserve & not harm at all. So it's an amazing thing to me!
9. I'VE SEEN IT AFTER MANY A GREAT SO-CALLED NATURAL CATASTROPHE OR DISASTER. Many times in Florida & in Southern United States, Texas & so on, I've gone about after a great hurricane or a great whirlwind or a great tornado or a great natural disaster of that particular area & I've been amazed! For example, in some trailer parks, some trailers were completely overturned & totally smashed & destroyed, whereas other trailers were standing right beside them & were not even touched!
10. WHEN THE SHERIFF OF THE COUNTY CAME THROUGH OUR TRAILER CAMP‚ SHARON COLONY, ON KEY LARGO, FLORIDA—having passed through many other trailer parks & camps on the Florida Keys after that great Hurricane of 1960—he looked at our trailers, every one of them upright, not one of them even lopsided, not one of them even overturned, not one smashed! He looked with awe, knowing we were Christians, knowing we were people of God & he said‚ "It's a miracle of God! It's a miracle of God!"
11. HE WAS AWED BY THE POWER & THE FAITHFULNESS OF THE LORD TO PRESERVE US! Whereas right across the highway on the other side in another trailer park only a few yards away, just a few meters, trailers were overturned, completely smashed, destroyed! Whereas we were hardly even touched, hardly harmed!
12. MY LARGEST TRAILER, A 35-FOOT BEAUTIFUL LUXURY TRAILER AT THAT TIME which we bought for a bargain, actually, & the Lord had given us the privilege of having, only developed a little water leak, during the driving hard rain which travels horizontally during a hurricane in 100-150 mph winds! The wind had blown the rain in through the cracks. It had not even broken a window, but the wind-driven rain had entered around the window & under one particular window & had caused leakage of water there & discolouration, warping of the wood & the plywood & the floor & so on.
13. SO HAVING PAID OUT GOOD MONEY FOR INSURANCE WITH A COMPANY IN DETROIT‚ I took pictures of the damage. I mean, we hadn't even broken a window! But I took pictures of the damage & I filed a complaint, I filed a claim. The company was actually driven completely out of business because of the number of complaints & claims for damages in that terrible hurricane‚ & the State of Michigan had to take the company over & settle the claims many months later.
14. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, LET'S SEE, ALMOST EIGHT TO NINE YEARS LATER WHEN WE WERE IN HUNTINGTON BEACH, CALIFORNIA & just starting the Light Club to reach the hippies to start our Family that we have today, suddenly out of the blue‚ just when we needed money the most desperately‚ just when we needed it the most, I got a check from the State of Michigan who had become the receivers for that particular insurance company, & I received my claim of $350 from the State of Michigan! Nine years later! Just when I needed it the most! God knows what He's doing, amen?
15. BOY, I'LL TELL YOU, THAT $350 WAS LIKE A MOUNTAIN OF MONEY IN THOSE DAYS when we were really eating hand-to-mouth, so to speak, & really existing on almost nothing, procuring, or provisioning I should say, & living on sandwiches that were left over from sandwich runs, Kentucky Fried Chicken & whatever we could beg from the System! God knows what to do!
16. WE HAD ALMOST NO DAMAGE WHATSOEVER EXCEPT THAT LITTLE BIT OF WATER DAMAGE to this particular trailer, which had warped the woodwork on the side of the wall & the floor, & I took pictures of it & filed a claim. Let's see‚ that was about '61 & we didn't get the check until about '68 or '69 I think it was, eight years later as I recall!—Just when we needed it the most! PTL! The Lord knew in the meantime we didn't have to have it, but when we began to have the Family in Huntington Beach‚ California, in 1968–9, eight years later we got the check!
17. I'LL NEVER FORGET WITH WHAT JOY I DEPOSITED THAT CHECK IN OUR MEAGER PITIFUL LITTLE BANK ACCOUNT—a bank, by the way, which later went bust! I think it was called the Bank of San Diego or California or something, owned by the Mafia, & some guy ran off with all the money.—But thank God, not until after we took all our money out & went to Europe! Ha! We beat the Mafia on that one!
18. SO PAUL WAS THANKING THE LORD FOR THE FAITHFULNESS OF HIS DISCIPLES & HIS SAINTS, HIS FAMILY, THE LORD'S FAMILY OF LOVE! He says, "Don't worry, those people who are giving you a lot of trouble right now, the Lord's going to tribulate them & give them a lot of trouble too!" When? "When He shall come!" 10th verse of that first chapter: "When He shall come to be glorified in His Saints, & to be admired in all them that believe in that day!"—What day? Well‚ now let's drop down to the 2nd chapter.
19. HE SAYS, "NOW WE BESEECH YOU, BRETHREN, BY THE COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, & BY OUR GATHERING TOGETHER UNTO HIM, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled‚ neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand." What day? Here he calls it the day of Christ. In the preceding chapter he calls it the day when God will wreak vengeance on our enemies & trouble them that tribulate us.
20. HE TALKS ABOUT THE DAY WHEN JESUS WILL WREAK VENGEANCE ON OUR ENEMIES!—The day when God will trouble them who have already tribulated us in the Great Tribulation! We've had Great Tribulation, then Jesus comes to give them a lot of trouble, a lot worse than the Tribulation ever was! That day. What day? 10th verse of the 1st chapter: "When He shall come!" Plain as day‚ right? Can't you see it? Can't you read it, Class? Does it say that or not?
21. HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE DAY WHEN JESUS WILL COME AGAIN! The day when Jesus will come back again! The day when Jesus will come to be glorified in His Saints. In that day! So he says in the second chapter, 1st verse: "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." What day? The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ! Right?
22. "AND BY OUR GATHERING TOGETHER UNTO HIM." What day? What happens at His coming? What happens? Come on‚ Class! Our gathering together unto Him, what's it called? What's the nice theological term we use for it? It's a sex term!—The Rapture! The exodus!—Yes‚ exodus, that's for sure!—Ecstasy!
23. THE EXODUS OF THE CHURCH, OF THE BRIDE, FROM THIS HORRIBLE WORLD that has persecuted her & tribulated her with Great Tribulation, whom God is now going to trouble because of the way they treated His Bride. The day when Jesus comes & He raptures His Saints, He takes His Bride out of this World in an ecstasy which He likens to the sex orgasm of sexual intercourse‚ because it's a Bridegroom claiming His Bride.
24. GOD'S NOT ASHAMED OF SEX! He's not ashamed to talk about sex! He's not ashamed to be sexual, because He created it! He made sex! He made you! He made your sex! He made your sexual organs & all the nerves that feel good in sex. And He made them as an illustration of the ecstasy, the agony when it feels so good it hurts, the orgasm of His sexually spiritual union with His Bride in the day of her Rapture!
25. WHAT DOES THIS WORD RAPTURE MEAN? She becomes enrapt! She becomes thrilled, excited, enraptured with the presence of her Bridegroom & His coming to claim His Bride in what amounts to an experience of union like unto the sexual union of the Bridegroom with his Bride.—A sexual orgasm called the Rapture! That's what it's commonly called by theologians, & right here we have it: That day! What day is He talking about? That day!—The day of Jesus' coming to claim His Bride! The day of the Rapture of His Saints!—The day of the second coming of the Lord!
26. SO PAUL GOES ON & SAYS‚ "NOW WE BESEECH YOU, BRETHREN, BY THE COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST." What day is he talking about? The day of what? The day of the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ & the Rapture of the Saints, right? "And by our gathering together unto Him." What's that called in theology?—The Rapture! God bless our dear little simple students of the Bible who've never been to any kind of a theological cemetery. I don't call'm seminaries, I call'm cemeteries where they bury your faith, & bury you & your service for the Lord!
27. BUT HE IS TALKING ABOUT THE DAY—2ND CHAPTER, 1ST VERSE—OBVIOUSLY THE DAY OF THE COMING OF OUR LORD, & the day of our gathering together unto Him. What is he talking about? The day of what? The day of the coming of the Lord! What coming? Well, we call it commonly the second coming because we consider His first coming the day of His birth in a manger at Christmastime in Bethlehem. We call that the first coming of the Lord.
28. BUT THEN HE COMES BACK TO REDEEM HIS SAINTS, TO CATCH HIS BRIDE OUT OF THE CLUTCHES OF THE ENEMY & to take her into His bosom for the Rapture of a union which is so thrilling & exciting that He likens it unto the ecstasy of a sexual orgasm called the Rapture, followed by a Wedding Supper of the Lamb!
29. "AHA! NOW WAIT A MINUTE, FATHER DAVID, DIDN'T YOU GET THAT A LITTLE BIT TWISTED? Shouldn't they have had a wedding first, legitimately, & a preacher & a government license & the reception & the party first, & then we have the sexual union later? After everything is legitimate & everything is governmentised & legitimatised & everything is the System way?" Well, sorry to disappoint you folks who are a little bit narrow-minded & a little bit bound by System custom & so on. Apparently this marriage was somewhat preceded by a bit of premarital sex!
30. WHEN ADAM WOKE UP AFTER THAT DEEP SLEEP INTO WHICH THE LORD PUT HIM TO TAKE OUT HIS 5TH RIB & MAKE A WOMAN—His crowning creation & the most beautiful of all—there was Adam‚ waking out of sleep, still half asleep, feeling a bit groggy, & he looks & sees Eve for the first time, a woman, a female human, the first that had ever been seen, that had ever been created, the first he'd ever seen!
31. AND GOD HAD GIVEN HIM NERVES, CERTAIN SEXUAL RESPONSES & organs which responded to certain stimuli such as the visual stimuli of a beautiful completely naked woman standing before him! Eve, the most beautiful woman ever made, the most beautiful woman who ever existed, completely stark naked standing right in front of him!
32. WELL, I IMAGINE ACCORDING TO THE NATURAL STIMULI CREATED BY GOD & the nerves created by the Lord & the organs created by the Lord, that it wasn't but a few moments before Eve was not the only one standing!—And not the only thing standing! But I'm sure something else stood very quickly, as well as Adam! And I wouldn't be surprised that the first sex man ever had was standing up! And I'm sure that his first response & his first inclination, his first, what shall I say?—Inspiration‚ impulse or what his first feeling was, was to go right at her, & right at it, & her too standing up!
33. I HAVE A FEELING THAT PROBABLY THE WORLD'S FIRST SEXUAL UNION WAS STANDING! This is something which the Latins like to enjoy, the Spanish & the Portuguese & the Latin Americans, I notice. They seem to have a real yen for sexual union in the upright standing position! I ought to know, I've watched it! I watched dear Maria in some of her encounters with these virile Spanish & Portuguese men, & they like to kiss the woman standing up!
34. THEY SEE HER THERE STANDING STARK NAKED BEFORE THEM, & WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? They stand up too!—And something else stands up! And they grab her & wrap their arms around her & they lift her right off the floor & she wraps her legs around them, & that's it! And I wouldn't be a bit surprised‚ I'm convinced that's the way the first sex occurred as Adam stood up from that sleep & saw Eve standing there. What would you have done? What would I have done! Ha! You know what I would have done! Hallelujah! TYJ!
35. PRAISE GOD FOR SEX, AMEN? He created it! He created you! He created your sexual organs! He created those nerves that bring that ecstatic orgasm of sexual explosion! And that's what He likens His coming to, to reclaim His Bride & to rapture her into His arms, into Heaven! He likens it to a sexual ecstatic orgasm called the Rapture when Jesus takes His Bride into His arms & He catches her up into glory, into Heaven, & He receives her & is wed to her then & there.
36. "OH, NOW, WAIT A MINUTE, DAD! DIDN'T THEY HAVE A LITTLE TIME FOR THE LITTLE BLACK BOOK & the preacher & the little ceremony & the giving away by her father?" Who is her Father?—God! He was there! What was the black Book?—The Word of God!—He was there! What was marriage? A ceremony? A wedding? Marriage is the sexual union of two bodies, male & female, that's marriage! That's genuine marriage. The wedding is a mere ceremony created by man‚ not by God. God didn't start this wedding business.
37. WHEN GOD HAD THE FIRST SEXUAL UNION OF ADAM WITH EVE, I DON'T THINK THERE WAS ANY CEREMONY OF ANY KIND, VERY UNCEREMONIOUS!—No preacher standing there with his little black book. If he had been, he would have been stark naked & that would have been rather shocking, wouldn't it? Because clothes hadn't even been invented yet, think of that! In fact, they didn't even know they were naked! They didn't even know they weren't supposed to be, because they weren't supposed to be!—I mean, they weren't supposed to be clothed, because there was nothing wrong with being naked, because that's the way God made them—naked! "Male & female made He them."
38. AND I'M SURE THAT ADAM, UPON THE FIRST SIGHT OF EVE, & Eve upon the first sight of Adam, he said, "Wilt thou?" And she wilted! I believe it! In fact‚ he may not even have said, "Wilt thou?" She wilted anyway! Not much she could do about it when he grabbed her & stuck that thing into her! She was ready because that's the way God made her! Praise God‚ Girls? Hallelujah, Men? Praise the Lord? Thank God for sex? He made it, He made you, He made the organs, He made the senses, He made the nerves, He made the orgasm, He made the whole thing!
39. MY GOD, DON'T GIVE THE DEVIL CREDIT FOR IT! God damn the Devil for taking credit for it, & for the whole World giving Satan thanks & praise for sex as a result of the Fall! That's a lie of the Devil! It never happened that way! God created them, male & female created He them in the beginning, to have sex from the very beginning! So that the very First Commandment of God was to be fruitful & multiply! Sex was not a result of the Fall, contrary to the teachings of the Church! Sex was not a result of sin, because it was no sin! It was the Lord's, His Creation!
40. AND SO WHEN HE COMES FOR HIS BRIDE‚ WHEN HE COMES FOR HIS CHURCH, HIS BRIDE, AS HER BRIDEGROOM & He catches her up from this horrible Earth & out of the grasp & the grip of her enemies & saves her‚ like young Lochinvar riding upon a horse that picks her up from the midst of the ceremony on the steps of the church & rides away with her, that's the way Jesus is going to come for us!—Take us right out of the grip & the grasp of the Enemy just when he thinks he's got us!
41. JESUS IS GOING TO COME & TAKE US UP TO BE WITH HIM, UNITE US WITH HIM IN THE RAPTURE!—A spiritual ecstasy that is so wonderful it's called the Ecstasy & the Agony, because it feels so good it hurts, like a sexual orgasm! Then He has the Wedding‚ the Marriage of the Lamb following, a big Wedding party. "What do you mean? You mean the wedding & the party follows (ahem) this (ahem) Rapture you call the (ahem) sexual union!!"
42. YES, JESUS CATCHES US UP FROM THIS WORLD INTO THE AIR INTO HIS ARMS, INTO A SPIRITUAL SEXUAL UNION, or a sexy spiritual union, which precedes the ceremony & the party, the wedding reception, the Marriage Supper.—That's the celebration of what's already happened!—The Rapture! Hallelujah! TYJ! The day of His coming!—That's the day of our uniting to the Lamb! That's the day of our union, followed by this Marriage Supper that lasts about 30 days! What a shindig, what a party! Hallelujah! Talk about sex! Whoo! Everybody will be enjoying it & having it there‚ with Jesus & with each other! TTL! Praise God!
43. WELL, I THINK THEY'RE TRYING TO SIGNAL ME THAT THE TIME IS ALMOST UP! No? How long have we got for this sexual union? Well, seven minutes, I can get a lot done in seven minutes! Whoo! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus for seven minutes! We used to sing an old song: "Give me five minutes more, only five minutes more!"—meaning sexually, & he just was asking for another five minutes so that he could get done! Well, the Lord's going to get it done right quick!
44. AND THAT'S WHAT PAUL IS TALKING ABOUT HERE WHEN HE'S TALKING ABOUT THE COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, & our gathering together unto Him. And back in the 10th verse of the first chapter: "When He shall come to be glorified in His saints, & to be admired in all them that believe, in that day!"‚ What day is he talking about? The day of our sexy spiritual union with Him! The day of our Rapture! The orgiastic orgasm spiritually with Jesus when we are Raptured into His very arms to be His Bride‚ wedded & married forever!
45. WELL, THOSE OF YOU WHO ALREADY KNOW JESUS INTIMATELY & HAVE BEEN FILLED WITH HIS SPIRIT, YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THIS FEELS LIKE! It won't be anything new to you! The Rapture & its raptures & its orgiastic pleasures & its spiritual orgasms & its physical sexual spiritual union with Jesus will be nothing new to you, because you have already experienced it in the Lord in His Spirit. You already know what it feels like‚ because you've already had it. You already had Jesus!
46. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? PRE-MARITAL SEX? We've already had union with Jesus‚ intimate communion, intimate fellowship with Him, like Bridegroom with Bride long before this Wedding that comes much later?" Yes! Jesus believes in pre-marital sex! How about that? He believes in union with you right now, marriage in the Spirit right now, receiving Him into your heart right now like the bride receives the organ of the bridegroom! He wants you to receive Him into your most innermost parts right now!—And love Him now!—And be His now!—Possessed by Him now! The Wedding can wait! Praise God?
47. THE OFFICIAL MARRIAGE CAN WAIT TILL HE COMES, BUT HE WANTS YOU NOW! He wants you to receive Him now in your spirit & your flesh now, & have that orgiastic spiritual orgasm of union, spiritual union with Jesus Christ now! He wants some pre-marital sex with you right now! Intimate fellowship, intimate sex! Praise God? Hallelujah? Are you ready?
48. ARE YOU WILLING TO GIVE YOURSELF TO JESUS NOW?—On His bare promise that He will marry you later when He comes back again? Are you willing to belong to Jesus now?—Belong to Him now? Be possessed by Him now? Entered by Him now in a spiritual rapture & orgasm of the Spirit now? Pre-marital sex in the Spirit! I mean, according to the terms of the World—now before the final official Marriage Supper of the Lamb, the Wedding Feast in Heaven when He comes back again.
49. HE WANTS YOU NOW, HE DOESN'T WANT TO WAIT! He loves you now! He desires you now! He wants to possess you now! He wants your love now! He wants to know that you belong to Him now! Are you willing to trust His Word that He'll come back some day & marry you later & have a marriage later‚ a Wedding Feast later, the official ceremony later?
50. ARE YOU WILLING TO BELONG TO JESUS NOW, IN LOVE, IN THE SPIRIT, IN SPIRITUAL PRE-MARITAL SEX NOW?—Trusting His Word that He'll fulfill His obligation to you as His Bride & take you up to be with Him forever & have a Wedding Supper & feast & celebration & a Marriage party lasting 30 days such as was not since the World began!
51. ARE YOU WILLING TO TRUST HIM NOW & GIVE YOURSELF TO HIM NOW, TO YIELD TO HIM NOW, to prove & show your love for Him now by giving your all to Him now?—With His promise He'll come back again some day to redeem you & reclaim you as His Bride & take you up to your Heavenly Home where you can be with Him forever‚ with the official ceremony, the Wedding Supper of the Lamb later? Are you willing?
52. ARE YOU WILLING TO TRUST HIS WORD & HIS PROMISE & TO ENTER INTO SPIRITUAL INTIMATE INTERCOURSE WITH HIM IN THE SPIRIT NOW?—Right now on His faith & promise belong to Him now! Are you willing? That's what He asks & that's what He's talking about.—The day of Christ! The day of His gathering us together to Him, His Bride! The day of our final union with Him! The day of our final marriage. The day of our Wedding Supper of the Lamb with Him! But He is not willing to wait. "My love can't wait," a famous singer sang.
53. "I NEED YOU NOW," JESUS SAYS, "I WANT YOU NOW! I want to enter into you now! I want to possess you now! I want to be enthralled with you in the spiritual sexual ecstasies of now!" Are you willing to let Him in now by faith in His Word that He'll marry you later?—That He'll come back to claim His Bride later & have that Marriage Supper of the Lamb later?—The Wedding Feast later?—The ceremony later? Are you willing now to take Him in now? Then ask Him in right now!
54. SAY‚ "DEAR JESUS, IN JESUS' NAME, COME INTO MY HEART RIGHT NOW! I love You, Jesus! I'm willing to accept You now in a thrilling spiritual union more thrilling & exciting than sex! And I'm willing to believe Your Word that You'll come back & receive me as Your Bride, Your wife, & redeem me & have our Wedding & our Marriage Feast later. But I love You so much, I want You now, Jesus! Come into my heart!" If you mean that, sing it with me:
55. "INTO MY HEART, INTO MY HEART,
COME INTO MY HEART, LORD JESUS!
Come in today, come in to stay‚
Come into my heart, Lord Jesus!"
Hallelujah? Never to leave again, never to go away! To be with us & with you forever! He'll never have to say goodbye again like I have to say now. I love you! Thank you for letting me in to talk to you, & thank you for letting Jesus in!—GBAKY true to Him forever!—In Jesus' name‚ Amen.