(Compiled 1/83, by Apollos‚ from: 129: Intro; 1364:73,74; 251:15,19; 960:33,66; 399:2; 773:8,9; 107:48; 64:3)
1. AT THE BEGINNING OF THE REVOLUTION, THE LORD COMMANDED US TO "PUT ALL THESE THINGS IN A BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE."—"Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, & heard it, & a Book of Remembrance was written before Him for them that feared the Lord & that thought upon His Name. And they shall be Mine, saith the Lord of Hosts, in that day when I shall make up My jewels; & I will spare them as a man spareth his own son that serveth him." (Mal.3:16,17.)
2. RECORDS & RECORDERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT & NECESSARY THROUGHOUT HIS WORD, & many times they were commanded to "write all these thing in a book" that they might be remembered. So herein is the thrilling, inspiring account of how God planned this Family & carried me through 64 years of preparation & generations of Godly parents, grandparents & great grandparents to get us as far as we have gotten today in our Worldwide Revolution for Jesus!
3. I WAS BORN FOR THE JOB!—The Lord knew what He was going to do with me before I was ever born! (Jer.1:5.) God made & designed me for the job.—It was born in me & inherited from my Mother & grandfather & my Father & his father & on down the line from both directions! They were all genuine true children of God who fought the fight, the good fight, & who kept the faith & went on to a great crown of life.—And for which reason you today are also CHRISTIANS & the children of God!
4. "A GOOD MAN LEAVETH AN INHERITANCE TO HIS CHILDREN'S CHILDREN." (Pr.13:22.) And what better inheritance & heritage could anyone have than a good Christian father &/or mother, serving the Lord to the best of their ability, & setting a powerful example to their children along with the teaching of His Word & the training in His service! This is the kind of heritage I received from my parents, thank God!—And which I can now share & pass on to you, my children in the Lord, PTL!—So that you can proclaim, along with David the Psalmist & myself: "Thou, O God, hast heard my vows: Thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear Thy Name." (Ps.61:5.) Hallelujah! "The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage!" (Ps.16:6.) PTL!
5. "ONLY THE LORD HAD A DELIGHT IN THY FATHERS TO LOVE THEM, & HE CHOSE THEIR SEED AFTER THEM. Even you above all people, as it is this day!" (Deut.10:15.)—So, "Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father‚ & he will shew thee; thy elders & they will tell thee!" (Deut.32:7.)
6. WE TODAY, THE LAST PEOPLE OF GOD, HIS WITNESSES TO THIS LAST GENERATION. ARE THE FULFILMENT OF OUR FOREFATHER'S DREAMS & THE ANSWER TO THEIR PRAYERS! "For these all died in faith, not having received the promises which are being fulfilled in us!"—"Blessed are your eyes, for they behold that which the prophets have dreamed of! For it was not given unto them, but unto you it is given & this is your day, that I have given unto thee that you may glorify Me, that I may glorify thee‚ for ye are indeed My children‚ & I have called thee for this purpose. Thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this!" Hallelujah! TYJ!
7. "AND THOUGH THY BEGINNING WAS SMALL, YET THY LATTER END SHOULD GREATLY INCREASE! For inquire, I pray thee, of the former age‚ & prepare thyself to the search of their fathers: Shall not they teach thee, & tell thee‚ & utter words out of their heart?" (Job 8:7,8,10.) "For all these things happened unto them for ensamples: & they are written for our admonition, upon whom the Ends of the World are come!" (1Co.10:11.)