—MOOctober, 1971NO.117A —LT
11. EVEN AS SAUL, who, though he was head and shoulders above his brethren‚ yet in his pride and self-righteousness he depended upon the arm of flesh to defend him and lost the victory, so it is with this one! But as David, who was but a lad from the sheepcote and had nothing wherewith to vaunt himself and was himself sinful and wicked and vile as with Bathsheba, nevertheless he hoped only in Me and looked not upon his own righteousness‚ but upon My mercy, and in his love and his humility he glorified Me only and was justified and took the place of the other, even so with this little one! For this cause I could say of this little one that he was a man after My own heart.
12. MY SOUL DOTH LAMENT OVER THE FALLEN! How are the mighty fallen, and how is him that was exalted cast down!—for disobedience and for stubbornness. For to obey is better than sacrifice and to hearken than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness as idolatry.(2Sam.1:19-27).
13. (WEEPING OVER 2SAM.1:23)—WEEP NO MORE FOR SAUL, neither weep for Jonathan—for that which is to be. For it cannot be changed, as it is written, but they shall go to their fathers and they shall be honoured in heavenly estate‚ in the place that is theirs for their work's sake. But rather go now and anoint David for the ministry that I have called him to‚ for the sake of the Kingdom, that My Name may be glorified and Me only shalt thou serve. For I put up one and put down another, exalt one and depose another by My Will.
14. I HAVE HEARD THE VOICE OF THY WEEPING and thy tears. Therefore, they shall live‚ yet not by thy side, but I will make of them as of Esau. I will make of them as of Ishmael a great nation and many kings shall come forth from them, and many shall follow after them, but even these shall be thorns in thy flesh and pricks in thy side, for thou has asked that they might live unto Me. Even as the seed of David in rebellion against him, rent the Kingdom for a time from his hand, even so it shall be, that even as they brought heartache and weeping unto David, even so shall it be. But it shall be restored thee in My mercy and in My plan, for thou art My King and this is My David beside thee. But even as the seed of David, they shall be a heartache unto thee and a tribulation unto thee, but they shall live.
15. FRET NOT THYSELF FOR THEM, but rather now weep for thyself and those things that shall befall thee, and the trials through which thou shalt pass, through which I must bring thee‚ that I may be glorified—that no flesh shall glory in My presence, and that all shall know that I am the Lord that there is none else beside Me. And whom I will, I exalt, and whom I will, I put down, and no man taketh counsel against the Holy One of Israel, that he may tell him how he should do. But when thou passeth through the waters I will be with thee, and through the rivers they shall not overflow thee, and the fire, it shall not be upon thee, but I shall bring thee forth as gold—yea, as much fine gold in this trial that is soon to come upon thee. And many shall say, "This was the Lord's doing, Is it not marvelous in our eyes?" And others shall go back from following after thee any more because they are offended.
16. WHO ART THOU TO QUESTION Me, and who art thou to say, Why hast thou made me thus? For shall the vessel say unto the Potter who hath made it‚ why hast thou made me thus, for I have made thee according to My Will, and this one by thy side according to My Pleasure, that thou mightest fulfill My Will contrary to natural expectation, and in defiance of the conventions of man, even as I called upon My prophets of old to humiliate themselves and to obey Me to illustrate My Message for My people—as Isaiah walked naked before Me and Ezekiel ate dung, and Hosea married an harlot to illustrate My purpose, even so shall I do this thing to illustrate My wrath against a disobedient church‚ and a rebellious Jerusalem, and shall raise up another in her place who will obey Me, and who will honour My prophets and who will follow My Revolution with her whole heart, without reservation and without qualification and without contention and without compromise for the sake of My servant David to minister to the need of the Kingdom and to minister unto him whom I love, though without Me he be nothing; for he will give Me the glory and he will obey Me in this thing, though it bring great trial and affliction and condemnation, for I am with him and I have called him to do My Will.—That all may glorify Me, their Creator and their Maker‚ for whom all things do exist and of whom all things do consist and are upheld by My power!
17. FOR THIS INDEED SHALL DIVIDE the sheep from the goats. It shall divide the strong from the weak. This indeed shall purify and try and make bright those who follow only Me and not another. For as I purged the ranks of Gideon, so will I purge thy ranks from them that are of a half heart and a double mind and an unyielded will. For I would have none in My army but them which are loyal and obedient, both unto Me and unto thee.
18. NO MAN CAN SERVE TWO MASTERS‚ and no one can follow two ways, and no one can bridge the past. For I will do a new thing and the old shall cry out against it. For this is My will to build My Kingdom. For it is I that hath cast aside the old garment and who doth put away the old bottle. I, even I‚ that hath abandoned this decrepit system which no longer meets the needs of this day. Even so shall I make thee an example of the same, and they shall cry out against it‚ even as they now cry out against thy message, they shall cry out against thee and this thing which thou hast done. For even I have said it. Will I not also do it?—That it may be accomplished, that which I have ordained.
19. Fear not, for I am with thee, be not afraid, for I am thy God, I will strengthen thee, yea, I will help thee, yea, I will uphold thee with the righthand of My righteousness! Therefore‚ fear not, be of good courage, for Saul is dead, and thou must live and take the Kingdom, for it is My will, and I have said it, and I will perform it. It is for thee but to obey.
20. THEY SHALL SEEK TO STRIP THEE of all that is thine and send thee out naked before Me, but fear not, for I will be with thee and I will never leave thee nor forsake thee, and all things are Mine. Thou shalt not be left desolate, for I will give unto thee all things whatsoever thou needest. That they may know that I am God and I do according to My Will and it is I that have called thee and it is I that have made thee, not thou thyself. Though they take all things from thee, though thou dost sit upon the ashes as Job in mourning, I will give thee more than thou hast had before, for thy Kingdom and thy possessions shall be greater and thy flocks more numerous and thy herds more fruitful and thy houses greater and thy fame spread abroad throughout all the land beyond thy comprehension for thy faithfulness unto Me! For thou dost say like Job, "Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him!" For I will be with thee and I shall be unto thee more than wife and children and more than houses and lands and more than flocks and herds and more than all thy possessions and I am able to give unto thee seven fold more than thou hast had before, because thou dost obey Me, and I have loved thee with an everlasting love, and I know that thou lovest Me more than all of these. Therefore, I will give unto thee whatsoever thou askest and whatsoever thou needest to accomplish My purpose and to fulfill My will and to complete My Kingdom before that great and awful day that shall come to pass. I will give thee a new heart and thou shalt be as another man, O‚ Little One, and thy courage as a lion and thy boldness as the tiger and thy sureness as the leopard and thy faith as the eagle and thy sweetness as honey, so that no man dare say to thee, "What doest thou, or whence comest thou‚ or wherefore art thou here?"—For this is My doing and who art thou to question? So be strong and of a good courage and He shall strengthen thine heart! Wait upon the Lord and thou shalt not falter. Fear not‚ apologize not, for I the Lord have done it. For I am the Lord that changeth not, and there is no shadow of turning with Me!
21. PUT ALL THESE THINGS IN A BOOK that they may know that I the Lord have spoken it!
22. THOU SHALT NOW BE FREED FROM THIS FORMER YOKE OF BONDAGE and liberated to do My Will. For now is the hour. The time has come to deliver the Kingdom into My hands. Even as two sticks (Ezk.37) bound about the handle of the ax to make it strong by love's strong cord so shall I bind thee two about the handle of the ax of My Word! For now is the ax laid at the root of the tree! Now shall it be cut down for it encumbereth the ground! The tree of My Church is fruitless and without bearing and disobedient and the tree of My Church is all leaves without fruit. The tree of My Church is show—all works that bear no fruit and faith without works is dead!
23. THEREFORE HAVE I RAISED THEE UP, O little One, that I shall bind thee about the handle of the Ax of My Word with this one of My Prophets with a strong cord of love and faith. I have made thee as one with Me that thou mightest hew and cut and chop and smite and strike down that which is false—and to deliver the young saplings which grow about her roots unto the Light of My Word that I may shine upon them and that they may grow and become mighty in Word and deed as a great forest of trees and shall bear great fruit—and many many shall be called by My Name! (Saw huge and showy tree, gigantic tree, all beautiful leaves on it‚ proud tree, but no fruit, no fruit, no fruit!)
24. THEREFORE HAVE I GIVEN THEE this Aaron and that Miriam because thou hast refused to speak‚ that I might not fail My People because of thy stubbornness. (Saw pic of Aaron dying on the mount and Miriam being buried in a cave.) Now thou must speak as I speak, for thy Aaron and thy Miriam shall be taken from thee and departed on the mount and thou must speak unto Joshua as the Voice of God ere thou art taken from him also. As thou rebelled against My tongue, for thou wast afraid to be made a fool, but thou shalt be more vile also and thou shalt expose thyself even more, that I may be glorified, and they shall know that it is not thee, but Me and that thou art nothing, and base and despised and thou art nothing.
25. EVEN AS DAVID SINNED, yet I called him a man after My own heart, who did sin, but glorified Me, knowing that he was not, and gave Me all the glory, even so shall it be with thee. Thou shalt be despised in their eyes that I may be glorified. There shall be those that shall stand upon thy part, and be with thee‚—mighty men that shall not fail thee, even as Joab, even as Hushhai and those that surrounded the king as he crossed the brook, but there shall be those that curse thee and those that despise thee! They shall say unto thee‚ "How art the mighty fallen!" and "Behold, how that which was exalted is cast down", even as the pebble which departs from the summit of the rocks!
26. THOU ART A LITTLE PEBBLE, many of the rocks art mightier than thou art! So shall they be scattered throughout My Mountain and My Kingdom, for this thing is of Me, that they may glorify Me, even as I did with David! And the Kingdom shall be rent from thee for a little while by them which already despise thee and by them which have already rebelled against thee and by them which say, "See, see, this is the thing which he hath done! This doth prove that of which we have accused him!"
27. But I will smite them and stop their mouths and strike them down in My displeasure and remove them from the Kingdom‚ and it shall be returned to thee, and thou shalt be more exalted in thy end than in thy beginning. (Seeing picture of Michal) And they shall know it and glorify Me and love the King!
28. EVEN SO SHALL SHIMEI BE ON THE MOUNTAIN AND CURSE THEE and cast stones at thee and Doeg the Traitor shall come unto thee, but thou shalt smite him, for he is a liar and not of thee, and thou shalt bear the smitings of the stones and the lashings of the tongues, because thou art nothing at all. Thou shall not smite Shimei and shalt not suffer men to smite him for this humiliation and disgrace is of Me, and this dethronement is of Me, but I shall preserve thee and thy most loyal men.
29. GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN, for My Ways are not your ways, for that which seemeth wrong unto man, that which seemeth against the laws of man‚ I will take the weak things to confound the mighty and the foolish things...And I will take the things which are not as though they are, that all may glory in Me, but know it is not thee, but I, the Lord that have done it.
30. FOR THIS CAUSE SHALT THOU BE CALLED A MAN AFTER MY HEART, and when thou art tried, thou shalt come through as gold, for thou shalt comfort others with the comfort wherewith thou hast been comforted. Thou shalt be brought low that thou shalt be made humble. That they may know that I am thy God and I put down whom I will and set up, and that it is I that have made thee ruler, and I am able to take thee from them and return thee unto them when thou has learned thy lesson, and when I have taught them to seek My face, and when they shall call thee in desperation and forgive thee‚ and say, "We need thee, for the Lord is with thee, and thy people shall be as our people, and thou shalt be our King‚ for art not thou of the House of Judah, and art thou not he that the Lord hath anointed? Therefore, return thou unto thine inheritance and we shall be thy people and thou shall be our King!"
31. AND THE LATTER END SHALL BE GREATER THAN THE FORMER. And thou shalt rest in the end of thy days, having done My bidding for My Glory. And by this I shall purify the Kingdom and it shall be revealed who are thine enemies and who are thy friends. As I have said unto thee, The Division, The Division, and The Purifying, The Purifying, The Purging, The Purging. For I shall purge the Kingdom of them that will not follow, and of them that will not obey and of them that flaunt themselves against thee, and of them that say, "Hath not God also spoken through us? Are we not also prophets? How then shall Moses do this thing?" I shall come to them in My fury and wrath and they shall know that I am the Lord, and I choose, whom I will!
32. BE THOU NOT AS JOAB, who in his haste did that which was right in his own eyes and heeded not the counsel of the King, which brought him to dishonour, but be thou as Joshua who did according to all that Moses did say unto him‚ that thou shalt have my blessing.
8/69, Laurentide: Revelation MO got in prayer regarding David's Kingdom:
33. SAUL'S IDEA WAS TO PRESERVE THE KINGDOM at all costs—the followers, the people‚ the territorial Kingdom.—Don't lose the city; don't lose the power; don't lose control!—This is the idea of many. But what was the most important thing that David had to do? It was to protect Bathsheba, because this was the Kingdom! The Kingdom was not the throne or the city or the people, but the will of God! God had a far greater Kingdom in mind—the Kingdom of Christ—the Spiritual Kingdom. Even David's own personal power and position were not important, but the protection of the spiritual Kingdom and the spiritual line—the purity of the Message—the Spiritual Kingdom—that the calling and the message be kept clear and plain and not compromised. At any cost, that is to be preserved. David's real calling was to bring forth a Messiah—to be the forerunner of the Messiah. It was more important to protect Bathsheba and Solomon than his own personal power and glory or his own throne or the physical Kingdom! In a sense, it was more important that even David be preserved by Bathsheba and be kept and helped and brought through this period than it was for him to have the city or the throne! He was a preserver of the Message. The preservation of the King and of Bathsheba and of Solomon were more important that the preservation of the literal physical Kingdom and the city and the throne and the people, because through David and Bathsheba and Solomon was to come the Messiah and the fulfillment of the true spiritual Kingdom!
34. EVEN PRESERVING HIM AS A KING was not as important as preserving him as a prophet and writer of the Psalms—a Messenger of the Messianic message!
35. HE WAS MORE WILLING TO GIVE UP THE THRONE than Bathsheba because in so doing he was preserving the Messianic line‚ the Messianic Message‚ and the Messianic Kingdom—the true Spiritual Kingdom! By his willingness to give up the literal Kingdom, he was preserving the Spiritual Kingdom.
36. ACCORDING TO THE LAW, they were supposed to stone Bathsheba!—But she was one of God's exceptions, so they couldn't!
8/69‚ Prophecy given thru David Z. in Laurentide:
37. THUS SAITH THE LORD. Behold, I have warned you of thing that will come to pass in the Last Time. Many things I have said, knowing that these sheep will have no shepherd. A time of trouble such as never was nor ever shall be. I shall smite the shepherd and the flock shall be scattered, but only for a time and times and a dividing of times. Then they shall be brought together as one. (Rachel: Got Scripture John 14:27,28—after above prophecy.)
9/69, Prophecy given thru Abraham in Laurentide—Re: DIVISION
38. HE THAT IS NOT WITH ME IS AGAINST ME, and there be you who say, "Not I, Not I!" I say unto you that you shall go to them and speak, My son, and thy tongue shall be as a fire and thou shalt consume them with thy words, for even their soldiers will not know thee, for they have not spoken the Word faithfully, for they know not the Call of Revolution!
39. I HAVE SET THEE AFLAME WITH THE FIRE that thou shalt speak forth that thou shalt be clothed in My Sackcloth, and thou shalt stand against them, for thou shalt be a stranger within their midst. They shall look deeper and deeper, and thy word shall be as a cutting torch! They shall cry in anguish. They shall say, "No, No‚ withdraw thyself from us!" And thou shalt look upon them and they shall deny thee, and thou shalt look upon them as I looked on My servant Peter, who said, "No, No, I will not deny thee!"...That thou shalt deny them. Look upon them not, thinking that thou art wrong, for thou shalt be put under great condemnation by the Wicked One, but walk and speak the truth as Jeremiah with only one faithful servant, you shall look upon those faithful servants. For I have made thee a sharp-toothed threshing instrument! Thou shalt speak to men of such importance that they shall hear thy word, for I have not brought you so far but for this. Shun not to declare to them all the counsel of God, and speak just the words I have put in thy mouth...Revolutionaries for Jesus...I say to you‚ Say not this is My house, but speak unto them and let thy words accomplish the purpose I please, but as the Lamb was brought to the slaughter, after thou has delivered thy soul. The Holy Ghost shall fight with you and there shall be Great Division and even a division in thy own home, but fear not, and be confident, and I shall...in the time to come. They shall return again for thy word...shall be true and many shall see that a prophet has been among them!
40. THEN I WILL TAKE THEE ASIDE and I will speak to thee. Mouth to mouth shall you hear My voice, and then you shall speak to them all that you have seen and witnessed. Then shall men hear thy voice and they shall know that I am with thee!
41. ABRAHAM'S VISION: I saw you, MO, in a red robe and sackcloth with rod in hand, and they were ashamed of you when you walked in, they were ashamed and some mocked and laughed and it was as though they weren't even part of the Revolution—the kids—and then I saw the side of your face and it's like seeing the Lord's profile within you and a real fire there. I've got such peace in my heart because I know that God is going to give you grace and strength, and it's like you're going to see the whole thing, but they'll be without understanding, and the light will be too bright for them to come to it—a fiery message—it's going to be a real strong fire in your heart‚ but it's all like it's within you. The outside is dead. The fire within you is the deepest kind that God placed on you so long ago, that when it comes to a decision of choosing one way or the other, it's the flame that brings you out!
42. MO: AS JEREMIAH SAID, he would like to have kept his mouth shut, but it will burn like a fire! He could not hold his peace. Many times I've tried to be good and nice and quiet, but it's just like striking a match to the fuse! As Brother Leo said‚ "You're the fuse that ignites the explosion!" Everytime conditions are there, I explode whether I want to or not.—Like the night Dr. Luke was here!
43. MO: I WILL NOT DOUBT through all my ships come home with broken sails.
9/69‚ Prophecy given thru MO in Laurentide—Re: OLD AND NEW CHURCH
44. EVEN AS I DID REVEAL unto My Apostle Paul the difference between the Old and New, the Old Testament, and the New Testament, the Old Law and the New Grace, the Old Moses and the New Christ‚ the Old and the New Way, so have I revealed unto thee the difference between the Old Church and the New Church—that which is ready to pass away and that which shall endure unto the end!
7/71‚ Prophecy given thru Abraham—after "Key" and "Call" of David
45. FOR MY SERVANT DAVID, he hath come to serve. He is a servant. A servant shall he be, My Servant David‚ did not I say. I did not say that he would be lord over his people, neither did I say that the people would serve him, but that he would be a servant, My Servant. For which is greater, he that sitteth at meat or he that serveth, is not he that sitteth at meat? Yet I sent him to serve, he is My Servant. There is a mystery concerning these words, and it is a mystery that shall be revealed. There is nothing covered that shall not be revealed, or hid that shall not be made known, for I have placed My Servant David of whom it was written aforetime that he should lead his people Israel, even the whole house of Israel. For did not Ezekiel write of these things to follow, of that Man of Sin to come, who would speak mighty things against the most high? He would challenge the God of Heaven. But before that great and dreadful day of the Lord, did not I say that I would raise up My Servant David, that I would call the bones to life before that great and dreadful day of the Lord when all nations of the earth shall gather themselves upon the plain called Armageddon and, yea, ye shall be with me, My Servant David, along with tens of thousands of saints, for there is laid up for you a crown of righteousness, and also for them which love the Lord. He is not My Servant David of old, for these writings of Ezekiel have been chosen for this day and this hour and this Last Time and these end days, and they speak of the End Time, for thine eyes have seen, and behold, all they that say they are Israel, are not Israel. But you are the Children of Abraham by faith. You are his seed and the promise is unto you, and I will not break My Covenant for whosoever will hearken unto me and unto my words shall dwell safely.
46. AND FEAR NOT them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul‚ but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in Hell. Fear not, David, for they shall speak against thee. They shall say that thou art mad, that thou hast belied the Children of God. They will accuse thee of that woman Jezebel. Fear not, for after all these things come to pass, then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them. Then shall they know that I have anointed thee, and I will consume thine enemies from off the face of the whole earth, and I will take away their battlements, for they are not the Lord's and I will not have pity nor mercy, but I will rip the pillows from under the arms of those that sit at ease in Zion, for I have made thee a sharp toothed threshing instrument, and we shall remove the cloak that all may see the wickedness of Laodicea. Prophesy unto the House of Israel, and give them warning from me. Fear not to speak My Words‚ O David, fear not to speak‚ lest I confound thee before them, for they shall come against thee. Come ye out from among them and be ye separate. Be not partakers of her sins‚ for I shall carry thee into the Wilderness for times‚ time, and half a time.
47. VISION WITH PROPHECY: I had a vision of MO, and he had on a white robe with a staff in his hand, and I got the words, "Majestic Destiny, chosen one, there is no other." It was almost like he had such faith in his Creator and such a firm conviction of who he was, and what he was supposed to do. It was hard for me to believe some of the things the Lord was trying to tell me; almost like I didn't want to believe because of my unbelief, I almost feared to say everything. It was like the Lord was kind of disappointed in me. The part about Jezebel was really hard to give. It was so complicated, I know there were parts I missed.