(See also "The Nuns of Love!" No.570.)
1. WELL, PTL! TYL! THIS IS THE MORNING OF JANUARY 23RD, 1982 & I woke up with a dream this morning feeling all sexy & hard because of the dream‚ a very strange dream. I was out in the courtyard of what seemed like a sort of church & school both. It was dark & I had my big suitcase up on like a picnic table or lunch table out under the trees, trying to get it closed.
2. THIS TALL PRETTY GIRL WALKED TOWARD ME IN A SORT OF A NUN'S HABIT, LONG ROBE. But instead of the usual shaved head & hat they wear, she had lovely pretty long-flowing wavy hair & just a sort of a little cap on her skull. She came toward me, real close, & I was surprised how close she came & sort of hovered over me & said, "Can I help you?" I got a little flustered & a little nervous & said‚ "Oh no, no!"—& I kept trying to get the suitcase closed. She said, "Here, I'll help you‚ we'll help you!"—& she called some other girls.
3. I OF ALL THINGS WAS IN A LONG ROBE TOO, SORT OF LOOKING LIKE A MONK! Only I didn't have any kind of a hat or cowl on, just me! & the girls all rushed up wanting to help me. I suddenly had a feeling like they recognised me but they were trying to keep my security by not saying anything about it‚ & they were all busy trying to help me get the suitcase closed. We finally did that & some of them insisted on carrying it for me, & this other girl kind of snuggled right up close to me & held my hand & walked with me as we walked toward I don't really know where!
4. BUT I SAID, "WELL‚ I'VE JUST GOTTA GO NOW, I'M SORRY! Thanks a lot for your help & all that, but I've got to hurry!" I don't know what I was hurrying to, but the main thing I seemed to be hurrying about was I wanted to get away from them. I was afraid they'd let the cat out of the bag, or the ol' lion, & that the way they were acting toward me other people would have their attention attracted & get curious, so I was trying to shake'm & get away from'm!
5. BUT THIS ONE GIRL GRABBED ME & HELD ME REAL TIGHT & SAID, "OH, I'VE GOT TO PRAY FOR YOU BEFORE YOU GO!" & she grabbed me & held me real sexy, sort of wriggling & snuggling up against me as she prayed, sort of rubbing herself against me. I thought, "Boy, this must be some convent these gals come from!"
6. I SAID TO MYSELF, "THESE GIRLS REMIND ME OF THOSE NUNS OF LOVE!" (See No.570.) Then I had a sudden feeling like they were our own girls & they knew me & sort of knew I knew them, & this one was taking advantage of her opportunity to kind of love me up real good while she prayed for me, hugging me & kissing me & praying very fervently like one of our girls would do.
7. BUT I WAS SO WORRIED IT WAS GOING TO ATTRACT ATTENTION because the people began milling about & going into the building, the church or school or whatever it was. Apparently it turned out later that it was a school, but part of the time I had the impression it was a church, it's funny sometimes in dreams.
8. IT WAS ALMOST LIKE IT WAS TOO LATE, I COULDN'T GET AWAY, & we got caught up in the crowd & sort of carried along with the crowd up the steps & right into the auditorium. I thought, "Oh my! Now what am I going to do?" All these girls were surrounding me like they were trying to protect me.
9. BUT I FINALLY DECIDED TO BUCK THE CROWD & TRY TO FORCE MY WAY DOWN THE STEPS‚ so these girls followed me & surrounded me like they were trying to take care of me. There was one older lady about 50, 60. Oh, I guess she must've been about 60‚ about my age, a little bit plump with white hair tied back in a knot behind her head like I've been suggesting sometimes to the girls when they go out.
10. SHE WAS RIGHT BEHIND ME & as I was making my way slowly down the steps she put her hand on my shoulders affectionately & reached the other hand over the other shoulder with a nice sandwich in it!—Ha! You can dream the funniest dreams sometimes! With the nice sandwich she said, "Here, you poor boy, you're hungry! Now you'd better take this with you!"
11. AND AS I WAS LOOKING UP TO SEE WHO WAS GIVING ME THE SANDWICH, SHE BENT OVER & I remember she had this little tiny cupid-bow mouth with red lipstick on it! She didn't seem to have much other make-up, but like some old ladies will do sometimes, make-up kind of funny with this bright red lipstick on.
12. AND SHE KISSED ME SQUARE ON THE MOUTH & I WAS A LITTLE SURPRISED, SHOCKED & FLUSTERED! But she smiled & sort of patted my shoulder, you know, "There‚ there, don't get worried or anything!"—But I was worried all the time somebody was going to see what was going on or recognise me & the girls!
13. SO THEN I PRACTICALLY FLED, BUT THEY ALL CAME STREAMING AFTER ME & I ran out the downstairs door & out into the dark with great relief! I got at least away from the crowd & out of the building but the girls were still following. We rounded this corner of the building & I said, "Look‚ see there's the classroom where I used to take Latin!"—Ha!
14. OH ME! NOW WHAT COULD A DREAM LIKE THAT MEAN? I mean, all I know is that all this snugglin' & cuddlin' & pushin' & rubbin' & pattin' & kissin' must've gotten me pretty sexually aroused because I woke up hard!—If you can figure that one out! I don't know, but that was it!
15. OH! I JUST REMEMBERED THE FIRST PART OF THE DREAM was that you were leading me down a street toward my old Junior High School, Allapattah Junior High School, & it was in the evening getting dark. This was the first part, how I got there. I kept saying, "No, no, no, we'd better not go near that school, somebody might recognise me!" But you seemed just determined to go to the school.
16. SO WE GOT THERE & YOU WERE SORT OF DRAGGING ME ALONG & there were lots of kids in the playground & lots of people milling around‚ & you led me right into the thick of the crowd! I thought‚ "Well, at least in a crowd there's safety in numbers, so maybe I won't be seen." So you led me around the school to where next thing I knew I was packing my suitcase. I wouldn't swear it was you, it could've been Mama Eve, more like something she'd do! (Maria: I hope it wasn't me!—Ha!) It's not like something you'd do.
17. WELL ANYHOW, I DON'T KNOW IF THAT KIND OF A STORY HAS GOT ANY MORAL TO IT. If there's any moral to it‚ why‚ stay out of the crowds, particularly familiar old crowds & familiar old haunts where you might be recognised, if you don't want to be pretty uneasy.—& I guess, don't go packing your suitcase out in public!—Ha!
18. AND YOU DEAR NUNS OF LOVE, DON'T BE QUITE SO OBVIOUS ABOUT YOUR LOVE & AFFECTION FOR YOUR BELOVEDS WHENEVER THEY ARE IN PUBLIC! It's not everybody that displays that much affection for old men or fish in public except You-Know-Who! But it was kind of sweet that that older lady was amongst you. I thought that was nice when she gave me that sandwich.
19. THEN WE GOT OUT & GOT AWAY & ROUNDED THE CORNER OF THE BUILDING & I thought it would interest you girls to know that that's where I used to take Latin in that classroom on the corner!—Ha! That I can't figure out any moral to at all, except it was a pretty big price to pay for a risk to run for the sake of auld lang syne & visiting old haunts like dear Mother is doing right now, you know? It's more like something she'd do. So I think it must've been her & not you! That's the kind of thing you shy away from! I love you, Honey! Thank you! PTL!
20. (FEBRUARY 1982: DEAR MOTHER EVE HAS BEEN IN THE U.S. for the past few months visiting Deb, Jeth & Isaiah & his "Davis Family" & fellowshipping with all the old backsliders & even some of our old enemies & friends of FreeCOG that used to persecute us! "Birds of a feather flock together!"—But "if you run with wolves you'll learn to howl!"—So they'd all better be careful or they could get in trouble!—Especially with the Lord! God doesn't like traitors & betrayers & compromisers & the lukewarm & halfhearted! They make Him sick at His stomach! "I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, & neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of My mouth." (Rev.3:15‚16)
21. (JUDAS NEVER EXPECTED NOR INTENDED TO BETRAY THE LORD, he just chickened out & went back & got mixed up with the wrong crowd!—Jesus said‚ "You're either for Me or against Me!" (Mt.12:30) Our enemies love backsliders!—They feel backsliders are the worst testimony against us & the Enemy loves to use'm!—Like Judas!—Then when they're through with you they'll cast you aside & loathe you, like they did Judas!—& you'll loathe yourself, like Judas did too!—"& Judas went & hanged himself!"—& some of our backsliders have done just that!—Give'm enough rope & they'll hang themselves!
22. (SO WATCH OUT, BACKSLIDERS! YOU'RE PLAYING WITH FIRE WHEN YOU HOBNOB WITH OUR ENEMIES!—They're yours too, no matter how much they pretend to "love" you!—As soon as you've done their dirty work they'll cast you aside & bury you!—You're not one of them!—You're married to the Lord & us & you'll never get away from it! "Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord; for I am married unto you." (Jer.3:14) We'll haunt you till the day you die!—& then have "everlasting shame & contempt" for you in Heaven! (Dan.12:2) May God forgive you & have mercy on you before it's too late!—& He will if you'll repent now & return to Him & us before it's too late! "Let the wicked forsake his way‚ & the unrighteous man his thoughts: & let him return unto the Lord, & He will have mercy upon him; & to our God, for He will abundantly pardon." (Is.55:7)
23. (ANYHOW, THANK YOU TRUE NUNS OF HIS LOVE FOR TRYING TO HELP & PROTECT ME! But please try not to make it so obvious next time!—That can be hazardous too!—ILY! GBY! Thanks for your love & loyalty! GBAKY forever His devoted Nuns of Love!—ILY!—In Jesus' name, amen!)