—A Dream?—By Father David
1. I REMEMBER I WAS TRAVELLING WITH MY SUITCASE, A NICE BRIGHT SILVER METAL SUITCASE like I always wanted but never could afford, & I was waiting for a train or something, eating in a restaurant. I walked around I think‚ reading the newspaper naked, & then I thought‚ "Well, I better go back & put my clothes on now `cause it's almost time to go."
2. I WAS HAVING TO LEAVE A LOT OF OTHER LUGGAGE & STORAGE BEHIND, & they were trying to put it in this little old wooden cart like a child's cart, & I got so disgusted with them I told them to bring me a hammer & some nails & I'd nail the little wooden cart that was falling all apart back together again. It kept falling all apart each time you'd get all the luggage in it. I hope that's not the Revolution!
3. FINALLY I SAID, "THAT'S RIDICULOUS! WHY DON'T WE JUST GET A NEW LITTLE LUGGAGE TRAILER THAT WILL HOLD EVERYTHING & IS REALLY BUILT FOR TRAVEL!" I just finished the job & was throwing the tools back in the car, some car they had to pull the trailer, the little cart. I was thinking as I was throwing the tools back in their place, "At least it's nice to have the tools to do the job with!" Well, it's a little bit like what we've been doing.
4. WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO PATCH UP THE OLD ONE FOR A LONG TIME & FINALLY WE JUST DECIDED WE'D BETTER BUILD A NEW ONE that's really built to travel! (The Rev.?)
5. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE NICE BRIGHT SILVER SUITCASE HAD TO DO WITH IT except I remember in a space movie I saw once, one of these spacemen had one & I remember after that I always thought I'd like to have a nice shiny little suitcase like that. I remember he had some kind of power generator that really was very powerful—the spaceman that I saw in a movie once—so maybe it was a suitcase full of Letters!—Ha!