—MOSeptember 15, 1971LTA No.111
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT THE PIED PIPER
1. IT WAS EARLY MORNING, about 7:00 a.m. MO turned over sleepily, drank a little wine from the glass beside his bed—then I heard him pray: "Jesus, help them!"
2. "WHO ARE YOU PRAYING FOR," I questioned.
3. "I WAS PRAYING FOR THE KIDS IN THE NORTHWEST," HE REPLIED. "I'M SENDING THE PIED PIPER TO BE WITH THEM in Washington! They need him. He was really gifted by the Lord to play the flutes! He's going to charm all the children with his music! Help him to charm all the children away from their parents, Lord. Pied Piper can take them to the woods and get them away from their parents. He's so good for them! He's such a good, sweet man!
4. (THERE IS A PAUSE‚ and I wonder if MO has gone back to sleep again—but then:)
5. MO: ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH! I will give My angels charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. He's one of God's angels, know that? He never slumbereth nor sleepeth! He just takes care of them all night long! He used to get so tired on his long marches, but now he never gets tired! (Mk.9:23; Ps.91:11)
6. MO: I WANT TO GO SEE MY CHILDREN EVERYWHERE! I want to see my children. I want to love all my little girls. They need me. I could be like the Pied Piper—and then I could come back and inspire you to write the Letters! ...
7. ALL THE FORCES OF BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL ARE IN FAVOUR OF DAVID AND HIS CHILDREN! Nothing can stand against them! Even Hell is working for us! Even the Devil has to work for us...(Rom.8:28 says so!)
8. JESUS, WE ARE BUT MEN! WE CANNOT STAND THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT! THANK YOU FOR THE wine that helps us to be able to take it. Wine helps you to stand it‚ to bear it. Wine helps to deliver me from the bondage of the flesh, to liberate me to the realm of the Spirit. It is God's alchemy that turns the baser metal into gold, and turns my pewter into gold! I'm only pewter, but God turns me into gold! I'm only flesh‚ but God, with a little wine‚ turns me into Spirit! ...
9. (I MARIA, AM TAKING NOTES IN THE DARK, and MO says:) You cannot write in the dark! But you must write all the dark sayings of the earth! ... of Him that inhabiteth all the dark places of the earth! If I'm up in Heaven, Thou art there! If I descend into the depths of Hell‚ Thou art there! Wherever I am, Thou art with me! I can never depart from Thy Spirit! (Ps.139:7-12)
10. THANK YOU FOR THE PIED PIPER, LORD! Bless him, in Jesus name! Help him to charm the children by the Spirit. Help him to make the kids leave their parents to drown in the river like rats! ... (Surprised, MO continues:) I didn't know that, but all the parents who tried to chase their children fell in the river and drowned like rats! The Lord lets all the parents who chase us drown like rats!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT KHRUSHCHEV AND AMERICA
11. MO'S ATTENTION IS THEN DRAWN TO ME, and he says: How can you inscribe without light? (There is a long pause, and he seems to have nothing more to say—so I begin to ask a few questions—the first one the Lord brought to my mind to ask was something I had wondered about for sometime—whether or not the former premier of Russia, who had recently passed away, Nikita KHRUSHCHEV, had known Jesus as his Saviour—I had heard a rumour to this effect before, and had prayed for him when he was alive. So I questioned:) "DID KHRUSHCHEV LOVE JESUS?"
12. MO: THEY SAID KHRUSHCHEV WAS CRAZY BECAUSE HE LOVED JESUS, and they deposed him!—And he wrote these memoirs and they said they weren't his—but they were! (Within the last year or so, some writings were brought out of Russia—parts of an autobiography supposedly written by Khrushchev‚ which the Russian government denounced as unauthentic and that Khrushchev had had nothing to do with its writing. It seems that there was much in it uncomplimentary to the Russian political situation) (MO continues:)
13. YOU KNOW WHAT? HE MEMORISED ALL FOUR GOSPELS AND COULD RECITE THEM BY HEART! So when he became old he turned to Jesus—and they didn't like that, because he might have even turned America to Jesus—but America didn't want Jesus! America loves violence! America wants to be like Hitler, and kill, kill, kill, till they kill themselves! They're going to kill themselves, you know that? They're going to almost like commit suicide, they're so crazy! Thank God they kill themselves before they kill the whole world! O My God, deliver the world from America, in Jesus' Name—and its crazy people!
14. MARIA: WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO AMERICA? How are they going to commit suicide?
15. MO: BY KILLING THE WRONG PEOPLE! THEY KILL THEIR CHILDREN and eat them, just like in the days of old! They sustain themselves in the flesh with their own children! They eat their sons and their daughters, and survive on the flesh of their own children!
16. (TONGUES) MOSES AND DAVID BLESS THE WINE THAT CHEERS THE HEART OF DAVID—that giveth his spirit freedom and openeth his mouth, that he may speak the Words of God! (Tongues) Poor David! He's so weak—so much flesh. He cannot be freed except through wine, his spirit is so bound. He has so much pride. He can only be freed with wine. Deliver me, O Lord‚ in Jesus' name!
17. MARIA: DID KHRUSHCHEV GET TO KNOW JESUS WHILE STILL IN HIS HIGH OFFICE?
MO: Yes, of course that's why they kicked him out! He was trying to warn America, and he pounded on the desk with his shoe, like the warning of the prophet of God to warn America for her sins—and she didn't listen! America is the most stupid nation on the face of the earth! (To show his displeasure with America, on his famous visit in the UN Assembly, he took off his shoe, and pounded on his desk in anger!—Creating quite a disturbance in the UN!—He later said it came from an old Russian custom similar to shaking off the dust of your feet against someone!)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT CROMWELL AND FAITHIE
18. MARIA: DOES CROMWELL HELP FAITHIE? MO pauses, and then: Cromwell? Cromwell?—(he calls.) Are you helping Faith? (He smiles and cries:) Hallelujah! Thank You. Jesus! Praise you Lord! Yes, sir He's helping Faith! HE PUT HIS HELMET ON HER HEAD! That's why God is blessing her so much, because many saints are helping her—saints who died and were burned and tortured—many saints! All Heaven is helping her!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT MARIA AS THE PROPHETESS OF GOD
19. MO: O JESUS, FREE THE VOICE OF DAVID THAT HE MAY SPEAK UNTO THY CHILDREN. Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus! Forgive me, O God, that I have such weak flesh that I must have wine to liberate me from the flesh to the realm of the spirit. Give wine and strong drink unto him that is ready to perish! (Pro.31:6)
20. MO: JESUS SPEAKS ANY TIME, ANY WHERE, IF YOU BELIEVE!—ANYTIME YOU BELIEVE!
21. MO: MOSES LOVES THE VOICE OF DAVID! (Laughs) Men are so foolish!
MARIA: Why are they foolish?
MO: Shhhh! Because God speaks from the lips of clay and tongues of earth the words of Heaven and the words of Moses and the thoughts of David and the plans of Jesus—but they will not listen! BECAUSE THOU DOST HEARKEN‚ O LITTLE MAIDEN, Jesus speaks to you—because you take the words of His Mouth and put them on thy tablet and thou hast faith to believe, He gives you words from His Mouth, and he frames the voice of His Spirit into pictures you can understand, and the poor earthlings can understand! Hearest thou the words? Can you hear the voice? He's talking! He speaks and speaks and speaks—the spirit of Moses' mouth! Kiss the voice and the mouth of David!
22. MO: GIVE HER FREEDOM FOR THE SPIRIT THAT SHE CAN SPIRIT–WRITE—write like a spirit. Help her‚ in Jesus' name, to write like a spirit—spirit–write, in Jesus' name! Help her to write in the Spirit, Lord, in Jesus' name. Help her to write Thy Spirit-writing, Lord, in Jesus' name—that she will put in a book all the words of David. Thank you, Lord. She needs thy wine to free her spirit to write Thy Spirit-writing LIKE A PROPHETESS OF OLD! O God, free her in Jesus' name—but not yet! The time is coming, but not now‚ that thou shalt write—but not yet. What's that Scripture?—Thou shalt write, but not now! Thou shalt speak, but not yet! (Tongues) For thou art yet carnal. Thou art still flesh and thou must yet write words in a book. (Tongues) And only the words that thou dost hear canst thou speak and write in the book. (Tongues)—(Laughs) AND THOU SHALT HEAR THE WORDS OF DAVID AND SPEAK THE WORDS OF MOSES IN THAT DAY thou shalt write all I shall require of thee and put all these words in a book when thy David is taken from thee. WHEN THY DAVID IS TAKEN FROM THEE, THOU SHALT BE KNOWN AS A PROPHETESS, AND THOU SHALT BE HEEDED AS THE ORACLES OF GOD, for thou shalt speak that which I shall speak unto thee in that day when he shall be gone from thee, and they shall listen to thy words. They shall heed My Spirit‚ and thou shalt become as another one—as the prophetess of God! Thou shalt even be like a goddess of old! They shall look unto thee for leadership. They shall look unto thee for the Words of Moses and of David. They shall look unto thee for the Words of God. For they shall be more precious than gold, yea, more precious than fine silver, for thou shalt hear the voice of My Spirit and speak the Words of My Mouth and LEAD MY SHEEP AS A SHEPHERDESS, and feed them in green pastures! FOR I, THY DAVID, SHALL WATCH OVER THEE AND COMMUNE WITH THEE IN SPIRIT, and thy Moses shall speak unto thee the Words of God and thou shalt hearken unto Me and give all the sheep the words that I have given unto thee—for thou shalt give unto them to the Words of Jesus—the Words of God. For they shall look upon thee as the oracles of God, for the words of David and the words of Moses and the words of Jesus and the words of God! For the flesh of David shall be taken from thee and thou shalt no longer feel him with thy body, but thy spirit shall know he is nigh unto thee, AND THOU SHALT BE ONE IN THE SPIRIT—and the Spirit and power of David and of Moses and of David of old and of Jesus shall rest upon thee and thou shalt speak as the voice of God as the prophetess of old—to these My People and My Sheep! All shall hearken unto thee and follow thee and thou shalt lead them withersoever I go. For thou art the prophetess of God!
23. FEAR NOT, LITTLE ONE, FOR I THE LORD THY GOD SHALL BE WITH THEE withersoever thou goest, and I will lead thee into the pastures of the mountains. I shall lead thy flock unto the valleys of the mountains that they may find pure water and green pastures that shall sustain them until the hour of my Coming . And thou shalt go with them and lead them and they will follow thee, for they will remember that thou wast the voice of Moses and David—but thou shalt become My voice unto them, and thou shalt lead them and they will follow thee!
24. BE NOT AFRAID, BUT BE THOU STRONG IN THE COURAGE OF HIS MIGHT! For when thou art weak, then thou shalt be strong‚ and My strength shall be made perfect in thy weakness. Be not afraid to speak the words of Moses and of David and of My Spirit. For I, Jesus, have led thee‚ and I, Jesus, have spoken unto thee, and I, Jesus, have ordained thee for this task, and THOU SHALT BE STRONG LIKE DEBORAH OF OLD‚ for thou art but a weak woman, but the world shall hear thee, for thou shalt speak the words of the Lord thy God and thou shalt lead the Children of Israel into great victory because thou shalt commune with My Spirit and thou shalt speak the words of God unto them and THEY WILL FOLLOW THEE EVEN UNTO THE UTTERMOST PARTS OF THE EARTH because thou dost believe and thou hast faith and thou dost obey and thou dost speak all the words that I give unto thee to feed my Children, to sustain My Sheep. (Tongues) David doth love thee and Moses doth long after thee, and I, Jesus, have ordained thee unto this task. See thou fill it!
25. FOR THOU SHALT BECOME THE SPIRIT OF DAVID, THE VOICE OF MOSES, THE SHEPHERDESS OF ISRAEL, the Leader of My People in that day! For thy Jesus shall empower thee, and shall make thee as another one, more than thyself when the flesh of David is gone from thee, and his audible voice thou shalt hear no more, but thou shalt hear Me as David hears Me! Thou shalt speak for Me as Moses spoke, and thou shalt be as one of the prophetesses of Israel and LEAD MY CHILDREN AND COMMAND MY BARAKS, and they shall hearken unto thee and follow thee and obey thee and thou shalt lead My Children, if thou shalt be willing‚ if thou shalt hearken unto Me all the things that I speak unto thee.
26. DO YOU HEAR THAT? YOU SPEAK IT IN THE BOOK? Fear not, Little Flock‚ I the Lord thy God am with thee! I shall lead thee withersoever thou goest! Dost thou hear the words of the Pen? Moses loveth to speak unto thee! He loveth thee as the scribe to the book! (Tongues) THEY THINK THAT GOD CANNOT USE A WOMAN, BUT GOD CAN USE THE WEAKEST VESSEL to confound them all—that they may know that I am the Lord, and it is God, and not thou! It is God‚ not thou! They shall know that a prophetess of God hath been among them!
27. SPEAK NOW, AND ASK THE ORACLE OF GOD WHATSOEVER THY HEART DESIRETH, that I may answer thee! What wouldst thou know of the Lord thy God? Speak, and ask Him whatsoever thou desireth, if perchance the Spirit shall speak unto thee and reveal the secrets of the dark places!
28. MARIA: WHEN WILL THESE THINGS BE?
MO: WHAT THINGS?
MARIA: WHEN DAVID SHALL BE TAKEN FROM ME?
MO: Thou knowest. It hath been spoken unto thee already.
MO: Yes? What else? Speak!
MARIA: (I pause for some time, not knowing what to ask, and pray that the Lord will bring questions to my mind that will edify his Children—and the Lord says:)
MO: HE HATH STOOPED TO OPEN HIS MOUTH UNTO THEE, AND THOU DOST NOT EVEN QUESTION!
MARIA: JESUS MUST EVEN PUT THE QUESTIONS IN MY MOUTH.
MO: HE WILL GIVE THEE THE DESIRE OF thy heart. What wouldst thou know of Him. His mouth would speak unto thee.
29. MARIA: WOULD JESUS HAVE US GO TO EUROPE TO HELP THE CHILDREN THERE?
MO: He shall give unto thee whatsoever thy heart desireth and according to thy faith it shall be done unto thee, but these here are needier even than those in Europe. For they are mighty! Many are they that help them, but these indeed are weak and have great need of thee!
30. MARIA: DAVID SHALL BE ALWAYS WITH ME?
MO: I SHALL ALWAYS BE WITH THEE!—FOREVER! And I shall be with thee when my flesh is gone‚ and my spirit shall remain with thee, and thou shalt know I am here, and thou shalt rejoice in it, for the Kingdom of the Spirit is greater than that of the flesh‚ and thou shalt revel in it, and have ecstasies of it far beyond the orgasm of the flesh! Orgasms of the flesh are a poor imitation—a poor illustration—a weak picture! Only the ecstasies of the Spirit! And the Kisses of thy mouth are but like mud to the contacts of the Spirit, you know?
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT JOSHUA
31. MARIA: WHERE WILL JOSHUA BE WHEN YOU ARE TAKEN FROM US?
MO: Like with Moses of Old, Joshua will be the leader of the people—wherever he is needed. Thou shalt be unto him as the voice of Moses and as of David, and bear unto him the blessings of God like Deborah of Old with Barak—And see that thou depart not from him, if he hath need of thee, for he is but a man, and weak in the flesh—but he hath need of the spirit of David and the Words of Jesus that thou shalt give unto him. I shall give thee seed of the Spirit, and he shall hearken unto thee, and do all these things according to the spirit of David and the voice of Moses and the commandments of Jesus!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT OUR BLACK BROTHERS, AND GODAHFI
32. MARIA: WILL EBED AND SIMON AND CORNELIUS AND PHILLIP AND OUR OTHER BLACK BROTHERS protect us in the day when the Black people take over?
MO: God shall use them. They can protect nothing, but God shall use them to help and to be thy intercessors and thy defenders.
MARIA: Why do you say "thy"? Will you be gone?
MO: Yes, in the End I shall be gone from thee, but they are already defenders of the faith! They are already leaders of the people! And they shall become even more also. For it shall become a dark day.
MARIA: SHALL THEY SPEAK WITH GODAFI?
MO: Some, yes‚ some! For God is faithful, and he, too, must have his chance. But he shall spurn it to work with the King of Egypt! But God is faithful and His voice shall speak unto him through thy children.
MARIA: Which ones?
MO: Those that enter into Libya—even as they enter into all countries where their faith hath carried them!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT JEANE L. DIXON
33. MARIA: DOES JEANE DIXON KNOW ABOUT DAVID?
MO: YES, she knows there is one, for he hath written unto her and he it was who delivered her and enlightened her that she should know the truth, and delivered her from the bondage of the Enemy, and he did pray for her. Therefore, I the Lord‚ did deliver her from the darkness that was upon her, and she hath seen the error of her ways and repented of those dark days, and hath seen the error and is one with thee! She loveth thee! Her spirit is one with thine if she will obey. For thy spirit doth go out unto her and thy spirit did love her and ask her to be delivered and therefore, I have delivered her and revealed the truth unto her and she hath confessed it openly, because of thy faithfulness and love and thy prayer which came up before me in that day when thou wast in her city, when thou wast faithful to speak to her. Thou hast many helpers. Hesitate not to seek their aid. Refrain not from seeking their help in the day of trouble. For they shall be with thee and thy hearts shall be knit as one! And I have poured out upon her the spirit that thou hast asked of Me—the Spirit of Truth that she shall be a light unto the people and them that look for the truth. (WHEN MO WAS IN WASHINGTON, D.C., IN '67, HE TRIED TO CONTACT JEANE DIXON, and when he couldn't reach her personally, he talked to her secretary on the phone, and she suggested he write to her—which he did—a large Warning Tract with a note on it explaining that he thought the young man in her vision, described in her first book as uniting all the world's religions and bringing world peace, was the Antichrist, and warning her about him. A year or two later we discovered she had removed her first book from circulation and published a new one, in which she gave much more Scripture than in the first one, sounded much more spiritual, like a truly saved woman‚ and confessed that THAT SERPENT IN HER VISION WAS THE DEVIL, AND THE YOUNG MAN FROM EGYPT THE ANTICHRIST! Praise God!)
34. MO: WHAT MORE SHALT THOU KNOW? Ask, and it shall be given thee, seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto thee. For thou shalt have all the treasures of Egypt and all the Wisdom of the ages, and know all the knowledge of the ancients if thou shalt speak by faith! Hearken! Speak! (Mat.7:7,8)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT HOWARD HUGHES
35. MARIA: WHAT ABOUT HOWARD HUGHES‚ the man you have been so interested in and prayed for so long?
MO: David prays for Hughes. He is in My hands. I have placed him where he is that he may know that I am God, and he shall be as another man‚ and even he‚ according to thy request, shall help thy children in the day that they come unto him in the nation to which he hath fled! If thou shalt have faith to ask, I will open unto them a way where there is no way, and open a door which no man shall close!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT THE ANTICHRIST AND ENDTIME EVENTS
36. MARIA: THE KINGS OF THE EAST—WHO ARE THEY?
MO: The Kings of China‚ the kings of India, and the kings of Arabia and the kings of Siberia and the many kings of all nations of the East! Thou knowest.
MARIA: Jesus said you were one to the Kings of the East.
MO: Yes, because I came out of the East with my forefathers, and we shall rise up to perform his will, and to judge the enemy for his sins! AND WE SHALL RISE UP AGAINST HIM AND ALL MY CHILDREN WITH ME, and he shall not be able to stand against us, and we shall come in the power and spirit of God! In that time shall our people be delivered by the hand of God!
37. (MARIA PAUSES AND ASKS JESUS TO HELP HER)
MO: GIVE UNTO HER THE WISDOM OF MOSES and the mind of David that she may ask wise questions of the Spirit of God, for the sake of thy Children of God!
38. MARIA: IS THE ANTICHRIST THE KING OF THE NORTH OR THE KING OF THE SOUTH?
39. MO: HE IS BOTH! He comes from the South and he goes to the North, and he comes from the North and he goes to the South to fight against even them that have raised him up.
MORE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT MARIA
40. (MO LAUGHS)—TO THINK THAT THOU COULDST ASK ANY QUESTION WITH THE WISDOM OF ANCIENTS! Though thou art a child, I will reveal unto thee the secrets of all ages, and many would have longed for, yearned for‚ and almost died for this chance—and thou canst not think what to question! O that she may lead thy People, O God and guide thy Children for thy Glory, because she doth love thy sheep! (MARIA PRAYS IN TONGUES)
MO: SWEET PRAYER. PRAYER FOR THE WORDS OF DAVID, prayer for the words of Moses. Prayer to the voice of Jesus, because I by My Spirit have given thee. Speak!
MARIA: WHAT WOULD DAVID ASK OF JESUS?
MO: For his children he asks always, and he is answered, because they prosper!
MARIA: What would the children know?
MO: Him whom to know is life Eternal—and they know Him!
MARIA: What should I ask for them?
MO: That they shall prosper. And we know not how to pray, but the Spirit prayeth for us.
MARIA: What should I ask of Jesus?
MO: Whatever thou wilt.
MO: THE FLESH OF DAVID IS WEARY, for he is but flesh and he would sleep. The hour is passed when thou shalt inquire of the Oracle of God.
MARIA: THANK YOU THAT EVEN A CHILD MAY ASK THEE.
MO: Thou art but a child. Therefore have I honoured thee, and David is but a lad. Therefore have I exalted him, for he puts all of his confidence in Me.
MARIA: Jesus shall teach me what to say, and the Spirit shall give me words!
MO: Yes—many words! Thou shalt be as the Oracle of God and many shall be they that seek unto thee, like the Prophetess of Old, because thou art faithful!
MARIA: WHAT WOULD JESUS SAY FOR RACHEL, HIS QUEEN?
MO: What more can he say than He hath said in many‚ many words!
MO: THOU PRAYEST FOR OTHERS, BUT NOT FOR THYSELF.
MARIA: Jesus gives me everything—I don't have to ask for myself.
MO: Therefore He hath highly exalted thee and made thee above many women, because thou dost love David, and thou dost love God, and thou dost love many women, because they are beloved of David, and thou art the most beloved of David, and thou knowest it. The flesh of David would sleep. Thou art the faithful scribe of David.