1. NO PUBIC AREAS OR GENITALS unless merely showing slightly dark & through an obvious thin drape as in classic art masterpieces.
2. NO OBVIOUS INTERCOURSE POSITIONS unless the bodies are covered from the waist down such as under sheets or drapes, etc., or behind a Greek pillar or piece of furniture or something, so at least the copulating mid-section are out of sight, although bare from the waist up or knees down.
3. NO BARE NIPPLES ON FRONT COVERS although they can be very obviously protruding through very thin drapery or bra. Bare nipples & totally nude figures can be used inside as long as pubic area & genitals are not showing‚ although a graceful drape through which the nipples are obviously protruding, such as the classic Grecian gossamer gowns of the classic Greek statuary, is often even more beautiful & provocative than just plain nakedness!
4. FOR GP KOMIX A THIN DRAPE, BIKINI OR OTHER SLIGHT COVER OF NIPPLES & GENITALS IS A MUST! Go to your local library or art museum & study the classical works of the great classical realist artists' nudes or near nudes, & see how they did it. They could even paint full-frontals without showing one pubic hair by the use of a fig leaf, thin scarf, handkerchief, flower, small book‚ letter or even just a bare hand placed across the offending member whose perfectly normal parts seem to offend the System so much!
5. THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO VERY GRACEFULLY & ARTFULLY HIDE SEX from sensitive Systemites without having to conceal the beauty of the completely nude form. This was also often accomplished by having the completely nude subject's back partially turned towards the observer, showing her lovely derriere & bosoms hanging over a reflecting pool or facing a reflecting mirror & only vaguely reflecting her nipples, such as the famous paintings of "Psyche", "Narcissus," etc.
6. THE REFLECTIVE METHOD WAS A VERY POPULAR WAY OF SHOWING EVERYTHING BUT NOT TOO CLEARLY so as to be artfully & provocatively beautiful to the vast majority of the appreciative public & yet not to offend the super-sensitive inhibitions‚ mores & taboos of the very small but sometimes powerful System minority, such as a government censor or postal inspector or some weaker Systemite.
7. ARTISTS FOR AGES PAST HAVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE SYSTEM, so just study their nudes & see how they did it. Even the famous naked "Maja" was permitted to be exhibited when a thin filmy scarf was artfully draped across her pubic area still revealing a slightly darker shadow beneath which faintly suggested pubic hair. Whatever you draw, if in doubt, don't!
8. BETTER TO HAVE THE TINIEST BIKINI, THINNEST DRAPE OR SLIGHTEST CONCEALMENT THAN TO HAVE YOUR WORK COMPLETELY BANNED IN SOME COUNTRIES ALONG WITH THE WHOLE BOOK OR LETTER!—Amen? Study the classical artists & see how they did it & got away with it. Their masterpieces are on public exhibit throughout the world in public places in statuary, paintings & literature proudly shown by the System to its children with nobody complaining! Follow their example & your common sense & the wisdom of the Lord.
9. "BEHOLD‚ I SEND YOU FORTH AS SHEEP IN THE MIDST OF WOLVES: BE YE THEREFORE WISE as serpents & harmless as doves." Amen? GBY & your art & make it a blessing! Thank you for your wonderful works of art that have been an inspiration to so many millions! Keep'm comin'! Show her comin' so they'll come too!
1) NO PUBIC AREAS IN OR OUT!
2) NIPPLES ONLY INSIDE, preferably lightly draped or bra-ed, but clearly showing through.
3) NO INTERCOURSE POSITIONS if possible unless absolutely necessary to the story, like couples in bed under covers or on grass behind flowers without showing too much.
4) SUGGESTIVE POSES OK as long as no exposure of genitals & no actual sexual embraces of obvious intercourse positions unless partially hidden, so can't be proved! Ha! We've had some pretty raw ones in the past‚ but I think for the sake of our international effectiveness, we'll have to be a little more cautious & conservative from now on so as not to endanger or limit the extensive distribution of the message!—Amen?
GBAKY & Keep'm comin'! PTL! WLY!—And your art!—Worth 1000s of words!—D.